Why has the US Congressional Islamic spy ring gone underreported

Sorcha Faal today addresses the Islamic spy ring in the US congress that was disclosed recently. I am surprised at how little attention this has received in the US. I've mentioned it to several friends and they've all been unaware of it. If Sorcha is right, it would explain why the case has been downplayed by the media: because there is still an active investigation going on and it's a bigger deal than we realize.

Most of the facts in the article are already publicly documented. Below are the new, undocumented facts along with my commentary.

>WJC and HRC are implicated
This is surprising to me, although it does mesh with the allegations of HRC having sold state secrets and of having SAP information with no "need to know" on her basement server.
>DWC implicated
Makes sense in that you'd need someone high level to be responsible for getting these "shared resources" deployed
>Andre Carson implicated
Not familiar with this guy. Curious what Sup Forums thinks.
>Chairman Ford bypassed the DOJ and went directly to James Comey
I think this is a typo and is supposed to read Chairman Graves
>Spy ring investigation from 23 March 2016 to 2 February 2017
>Sally Yates firing motivated by this and not because she defied enforcing Trump's executive order

youtube.com/watch?v=ktqdYXd1qJQ
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
whatdoesitmean.com/index2245.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/dnc-told-fbi-it-may-have-been-bugged
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

up

again

If it was unreported, you wouldn't have sources.
You can't bump your own thread, have one on me.

First I've heard of this.

I wrote underreported, not unreported.

See! What the hell?!

Bump for not being a shit topic

Also there were several red flags that should have tipped people off

-Massive debts
-In their low 20s but making some the highest salaries compared against their peers
-3 brothers, all employed in the same role, working together in a sensitive position, all living in the same house is strange too

Who here remember during the election when it came out that the DNC had alerted the FBI that its headquarters, and DWS' office, were bugged? What do you want to bet it was the FBI that bugged it?

m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/dnc-told-fbi-it-may-have-been-bugged

Alex Jones mentioned this within the last week, but I don't recall which show.

It wouldn't be the first time Conspiracy theorists were right. David Icke was saying this shit a long time ago. The idea of Huma Abedin being a spy isn't exactly news, either. It would also mesh with those same allegations against HRC.

And the after being fired from the DNC for rigging the primary where does DWS go? To work for HRC.

Sorcha Faal isn't the most reliable source, but this would explain the mystery visits that Comey made to the House and the Senate last week. Radio silence since from Dems except Maxine Waters and Schumer.

They're funding our dying mainstream media and having them cover it up, they're treasonous individuals that'll die in jail.

Sorcha Faal picked up on Mike Pompeo traveling to Saudi Arabia to present a first-of-it's-kind award to a prince for helping fight terrorism. No western media reported that. That alone is enough for me to pay attention.

Because the 'russia' angle is meant to distract from the very real Islamic threat. The media won't acknowledge it.

This should be the most active thread on pol right now. Bamp.

That's part of it but it's been under reported here on pol too.

anti-slide bump

I try sharing stuff like this on my fb all the time but my friends look at me like I'm an idiot because I give a shit about being informed on things in the world

True--there was no reason given for that award. More strange stuff going on right now than usual, too.

No slid

bump

up

We can have 100 different milo threads and yet no one wants to talk about this? Unbelievable.

There's not much to say right now, but it needs to be seen at least.

1000 different "muh russian hackers" threads but when someone shows you AN ACTUAL HACKING/SPY RING that is also BEING SUPPRESSED IN THE MEDIA...silence. Sorry for samefagging this thread so hard btw, on mobile.

Anyone feel like digging in on Zucker?

Sp do we think media is complicit--either overtly or tacitly--or gagged?

Wonder whether there's anything in any of the wikileaks dumps.

Considering how the media treats Islam, probably the former.

>Sorcha Fail

Sage

You realize that the primary facts here aren't in question, right?

Defnitely complicit. There are numerous insider leaks about how the media takes under the table money from the CIA (possibly others).

They also have a vested interest in keeping the pedophile rings from being exposed and eliminated because they want to keep the power that they have in congress.

Thirdly, the people who are the heads of the corporations that run these news organizations are Jewish. Removing something like an Islamic spy ring would be bad for Zionists because they are almost definitely affiliated with the Saudis, and Israel and Israeli operatives have been in league with the Saudis for quite some time. They have a vested interest in keeping Saudi operatives in the government because they want to 1) have Wahabbi Islam have hegemony over the middle east, further driving the 'necessity' for a Jewish ethnostate, and 2) further the Islamization and destruction of Evropa.

With Jews you lose

bump

bump

ayo hol up

Bump