Family tree thread

Family tree thread

Lets see your roots Sup Forums

Too lazy to make whole chart and paternal line best documented.
Basically: Scottish/English border since whenever -> ~1600 or so County Down Ireland -> ~1700 Virginia -> Georgia -> ~1770 AL -> 1984 I was born in TX :D

So in other words past like 6 generations or whatever all Alabama Americans lol, like 4 or 5 of them in the same town where they had a plantation.

Template.

change your religion to roman catholicism please
If you are muslim or orthodox you aren't full croat like others

If I would be you, I would change religion

kys faggot

>no template

Also, I am not aware of anyone in my extended family who wasn't a bulgarian born in the south-west.

here you go

no
"Muslims are the flower of Croatian nation" - Ante Starcevic. The founder of Croatian nation

father not founder ffs. and not muslims like this one, just the ones that had croatian blood.

ah yes, father lol off-thinking mistake
well, I have Croatian blood too. Dont I?

Am I even white?

Also just realized my great-great-grandfather married his cousin, sometime in the later mid 1800s, probably a bit after the war.

you got a quarter at best and painted yourself brown.

Its still legal over here... my 18 year old cousin is fucking hot, would impregnate

I think I might know you

>calling your ancestors goatfuckers
the fuck is wrong with you

>ran gas stations
>dat flag
top kek

Why are there so many roaches that make these things

>consider myself croat muslim

what you "consider" yourself is worthless and irrelevant. might as well go around asking people what gender they "consider" themselves.
you are what you are. and OP is a sandnigger, not some fictious "muslim croat" lmao.

Remove yourself asap

>female
State you're business

75% white as fuck, 25% Spaniard

unfortunately the white man gene was recessive and I look like a sand nigger because of it

Okay guys, this is me, OP
For everyone calling me a sandnigger including this guy Say that to my face. That I'm not Croatian. I will break every bone you have in your body
fuck off

rly

you need to blanda up a bit

>ran gas stations
So did my grandpa!

How is it to be brown in Croatia?

Want to work in my kitchen bb?

the're prone to being an attentionwhore

lol didnt even come to my mind when I filled out the template.

you get a plus for your hair drawing effort

lmao why do you look like a chink

not gonna lie sorta mirin but why do you have to make that stupid face?

KHAN'D

Why should I have specific business?

>American
No.

No thanks.

Muh heritage

Basically 30% French, 40% Spanish, and the rest is black. This is according to 23and me, I'm Dominican. I look like an Arab.

Would employ as nursery school teacher

t. Croatian serbroach
Go bait somewhere else, Dragan.

never, ever come to the USA.
your M-13 spic ass will be flung over the wall

You are a sandnigger with a sandnigger attitude

>German

Ah yes I forgot your new national pastime is to be enriched by as many Mohammads and Jamals as possible.

TEMUJIN, YOU HAVE FINALLY RETURNED TO TAKE BACK THE KHANATE OF HRVATSKA

lol I had some hot cousins, I'd totally do it too, but they're a bit old now.

Mostly just thought it was funny going back through ancestors and was like wait this dude's wife already has the same last name...

You NEED to leave

That was always the American pastime.

Sandnigger confirmed

My dad's side came to the US via Ireland after my ancestor escaped from prison in England, where he was imprisoned due to taking part in the Monmouth Rebellion to purge the papist from the throne.

My mom's side came to the US to escape the Russian Revolution because they were Volga Germans and Stalin wasn't too fond of them.

Hitlers mom was the niece of Hitlers father iirc so its obviously a blessed connection.

Its always the women who race mix

You have a nice body, but a shitty haircut. Also, is that picture of your mom on the nightstand behind you? Or is it your girlfriend?

We were a colony that had niggers imported and not shipped back 300 years ago, Germany willfully today voluntarily replaces itself.

While we have already started mass deportation and reversing our shit your country still has the flood gates open.

RIP in peace Eva, you never really had a good run.

eyes are wrong in this one, forgot. no-one has brown eyes, most have blue.

Jebeno odvratno, fuj
Zasto su onda Srbi problem kad ste vi ovakve nakaze?
Mrzite nas mnogo vise nego sto mi mrzimo vas.

My name is Ali, will you take care of me?

You have to be at least 18 to post on Sup Forums.

So you think all those people came from slaves?

American deportations will make no difference, because all those children (the generation which is majority non-white) are citizens and you cannot deport them.

Ja

ty senpai
BENIS BROTHER

Some people put a lot of effort into these.
Like listing professions, for example.

All of my family before me were:
>men: manual labor workers
>women: housewives
With during communism women working as well - nurses, tailors, children teachers, swine herders.

All white people with that^ flag even for at least 3 more generations back

Here

I like you style, but my great grandfather fought for Handshar so kys

I'm not a spic nor asian and yes I have some sandnigger roots but I am 100% Croatian. Fucking trolls. I would beat every single one of you

what face? Its my neutral face with a little leaning to the back

w..what?

Its my Albanian girlfriends picture

hahaha umirem, sjecam se tebe iz prijašnjih threadova kako places uvijek na Hrvate. Odjebi srbine, malo normalnih ljudi je ovdje briga za vas. Možda bi to i znao da nisi prljava dijaspora

Oh yeah nothing wrong with it. Those ancestors had a nice comfy plantation up in central Alabama before the fucking yanks came and ruined everything, important to keep money and lands in the family. Hell, that town is apparently still full of my relatives, should probably visit some time and check it out, maybe find a qt country girl distant cousin to make upstanding Southern babies with lol.

Definitely nonwhite. Most closely resembles a sandnigger.

>tfw VVolga German mom and Austrian Dad, but born in Germany.
>blue eyes, light borwn hair, high cheekbones, over 1,90 tall, most German sounding name ever.
Conflicting feels here, at least i don't have to give a fuck that Germans are getting eradicated.

It's a balkan thing. You wouldnt understand.

>implying anchor babbies wont go back with their leaching mothers
>also implying your demographics arnt more dismal and hopeless.

>meme haircut
Shave it off or grow a better one

Klasicna camuga koja se ponasa kao camuga.
Samo se ti seli iz lijepe vase, gde god otisao ces biti crna ovca jer si glup kao kurac i neces se prilagoditi novom sistemu.

Izgledas kao klasican jebeni majmun sa zapadne tribine Marakane.

Koji pacov osim tebe tetovira sahovnicu na srcu? Boga na vratu? Sine moj, 2017. je godina i ti imas ista sa bogom? Zatucani, nerazvijeni majmune. Pacovcino bez mozga, jazavcu iz kanalizacije. Ustašo i muslimančino.

>tfw know almost nothing about my family

Anchor babies are called anchor babies because they are citizens. You cannot deport an American citizen.

Our demographics are more optimistic than the USA.

Bruh im 15% Lebanese and im Albanian. I look kinda like you but a little paler/6'6/more tattoos

>tattoo meme
lol
>le muscle nationalism meme
lolol
>trying to give a mean look to the camera
lololol
>posting a picture of yourself on Sup Forums
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Bog i Hrtvatska
>mudslimes

this kid is trolling yall

Lol ok more optimistic, keep the imagination going.

If the parents are illegal and get deported they either go with them or become wards of the state.

Why the fuck are there so many sandniggers in Sup Forums? Are you masochists?

Nice adidas, but you should shave the rest of your head. You'd look more aesthetic/tough that way teebeehaitch

Well European muslims are not the same as shitskin muslims, still I dont get why you cling to shitty desert religions that was forced on you more recently than christendom was forced upon us though.

I dont even hate muslims and niggers in general but they have to go back or die

Spurdo is one of the best things that come from Finland desu, spurdo makes me happy

I was being ironic because I would never employ somebody who got his throat or neck inked

I lived in Tennessee and North Carolina for a couple of years, the south should have won desu, for me the American Idea died in 1865

Are you under the wrong impression that the muslim god isn't referred to as "bog"?
Allah is just the arabic word for it. Their god is just called god in plain conversation, like the christian one.

Ja bas nikada, osim sada nemam nista protiv hrvata. I sumnjam da me znas jer sam prosli put pre ovoga bio na Sup Forums-u 2015. godine.

Mene zoves dijasporom, a ti hoces da se selis odatle.

'Ajde bezi, imas duplo manje godina od mene i pravis se pametan. Da si nekada izasao iz te jebene dzave i upoznao svet, ne bi imao jebenu sahovnicu na srcu. Pacove.
Fuck my life

Same but im from binland.
Fucking mutts on this site jesus

lol, filthy sandnigger getting angry on the internet.

I've seen this pic before. Timestamp so we know this is you

Why are you such a hardcore Croat nationalist and catholic if more than half of your roots lay elsewhere?

Also, just to know, what's your 1RM on the bench press?

kek

jebi

Forgot pic

>100% germans

Mothers side from Texas, back 150 years, big farmland/cattle owners, used to own slaves. Father's parents were post WWII immigrants from Germany, but all names changed upon arrival, no clues beyond "nobody talks about life in Germany."

They become wards of the state. Read your own laws, a child who is a citizen cannot be deported regardless of the parent's status.

That is just all of America.

>r8 m8 eyes lads

ur daddy was the milkman

What the fuck!? Their eyes are so big and bulgy.

sjecam te se kada sam pecao baš poput i ovog threada, samo što je bilo više namijenjeno srbima

i isto si pisao kilometarsko kmečanje o tom kako hrvati mrze srbe.. eto, negdje prije par tjedana, mjesec dana

Im a Bektashi. Literally Albanian Ethnostate religion. 95% of famous Albanians were Bektashi, yet we're

Flags denote countries of birth.

Kill yourself

kek why are they all black