So Katy Perry dropped a new song which demonizies the nuclear family and 1950's America

So Katy Perry dropped a new song which demonizies the nuclear family and 1950's America.
I mean goy, don't you hate having a family? That's just stuff normal people do and you aren't normal right goys?

Jump off that hamster wheel! :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Um7pMggPnug

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo
youtube.com/watch?v=joJb3ebHY9k
youtube.com/watch?v=B77YyUdNbTU
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy99hDiC_Zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wut? She's mocking people who just party and engage in empty hedonism. How did you miss that part. Plus the nigger is straight up redpilling

>Ay, up in your high place, liars
>Time is ticking for the empire
>The truth they feed is feeble
>As so many times before
>They greed over the people
>They stumbling and fumbling
>And we're about to riot
>They woke up, they woke up the lions

Fuck Katy perry and fuck Jewish people

You've been on Sup Forums too long. The rap verse is obviously referring to Trump and white people.

its the lyric video

if you listen to the lyrics the song means something completely differnent but im sure she didnt wrote it herself, and it was her manager who bought the rights for it because they probally knew the right is going to interpret the elites as the media,... and the liberals as trump

it isnt

the song is set up that everybody can interpret it in his own way

>Fuck Katy perry
I would

Yah I know.

>She's mocking people who just party and engage in empty hedonism.
She's mocking literally everything she's condoned since she sold her soul to publish albums?

>i have boobs! no you can't see them, pervert!
literally katy perry's career.

As far as the music video goes you're correct.
But the song itself is so basic and vague that it can mean whatever you want it to mean, just so that it will resonate with as many people as possible.

tits or gtfo

>They woke up, they woke up the lions

youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

She also dropped this gem years ago that everyone chooses to ignore. Chances are you've never heard it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo

Why the fuck are you taking Katy Perry seriously? She is a normie artist that is connected to the (((entertainment industry))).

No shit, but this is Katy Perry. She's the one driving the 'rhythm'. I'm not wrong, you are just being a good little bitch goy and choosing to see this song as being /pilled/ because it has Marxist undertones of taking down some power structure.

Yes

Any Pizza references?

>Not available in my country

Nah dude. I didn't even watch the video and I can tell you that she's definitely mocking whitey. She was a hardcore Hillary Clinton supporter (has been a Hilldawg for years)

There are some in her video for "This Is How We Do", along with references to Alistair Crowley.

What the fuck is this real?

Even if that's the case, the only people who listen to katy perry are bluepilled multiculturalists, so that's how they're going to interpret it.

>reggae rasta style
>same goes for voice and accent
You know what (((religion))) the rastafaris consider themself part of?
This is just senseless confusion for the masses, dont overanalyze it, it is cancer anyways. Some mentally ill hollywood elite jew wrote it.

Pretty shitty song, would not karaoke that crap and turn radio off

this

it's a great catchy song, there's nothing wrong with it

My only regret is that I am too young to experience the flash point that will inevitably ensue from this propaganda. I want to be there for the purge.

Katy Perry is just doing whatever she is told to do.
My point was that the song is bland as fuck and saying that it advocates any deep political stance one way or the other is dumb.

i dont think so i listen to some of her music even though i dont share her political vievs just because i like it

the thing is, people will think shes the one who wants to make a message even though she didnt write the song and the only thing which was probally in her mind making the song were quick bux

this

It's funny they can demonize the so-called "nuclear family" while at the same time make it their whole reason for being to get gays married and living together with children of their own.

thats actually an interesting topic, but you OP, probably is aiming to the wrong target. There is something rotten in the USA. and by that i dont mean the immigrants, or even trump. The american dream is rotten, pic totally related. I watched La la land the other day, great movie, great movie etc... but this thought that USA is chasing a golden past is sick. Mabe you guys finally are feeling the imminent end of a great empire. When you start dreaming about the past, nothing good can come from it, Ask portugal, spain or even your mom UK.

This is some of the blandest shit I've ever heard

The political message is glaringly obvious that I feel like it was thrown in so the normies can pat themselves on the back for understanding it

wow that's really out of left field

7up recently release a commercial promoting cucks

so you are just jealous that she is getting paid to say "Normies REEEEEEEEEEEE" ?

Who cares what those titties say.

You're a moron. Music acts as the wardrum for SJWs. It is the elite communicating and giving commands to the plebs from the very top down. This song is Marxist, implants Marxist ideas, is written by a rumored Pedophilic Occultist, and has a black jamaican singing about tearing down civilization.

If you can't see how dangerous this shit is, then I'm sorry but you're dumb as fuck and cannot identify Marxism.

how are things goin in mexico, mexico bro ?

watch out with those illegal opinions kraut. Merkel is gonna come get you

Listen to lyrics before posting this bullshit you nigger.

Sage

Go search for "Katy perry pizza" and "Katy perry illuminati eye" and this should eliminate whatever surprise you have

mfw this Brazil nut is right

I just want to see her tits, unobstructed.

This

Fine mang, I don't follow the local politics since everything is shit and we're not going nowhere fast.
I also just got fired and i'm gettin a job as a courier so i can ride a motorcycle all day.
Are the riots over down there?

What a shit song

It's just pop music. It's awful and made only to sell.

youtube.com/watch?v=joJb3ebHY9k

These are just commercials looking to sell products with no other message :^)

no, our center right is taking power, and we have elections next year. Lots of corrupt people getting arrested, but still no politician is arrested. we need to fix our laws to make politicians get arrested, right now they have too many laws that help them to not get arrested. I know what i will say to you seems fucked up. but the wall and the independence of USA economy will fuck you guys up for a while, mabe 2 or 3 generations, but in the end it will be good to mexico.

I always wondered, why do they call it "nuclear" families?

This. Every time I come here I get this feeling of a decaying great power. I don't get this feeling in Europe or Asia.

a hit

>pop music encouraging wreckless apathy

Imagine my shock.

This has only been going on since the 50s.

>Every time I come here I get this feeling of a decaying great power.

I wonder why hmm.

Pop music and MK-Ultra.

It's mind control. At the sametime we have artists that try to redpill people pushed to the sides. As degenerate as rap music is Hopsin is worth a listen.

I usually never connect the artist with their lyrics, but I suppose most probably do

like the nucleus of an atom

thats because USA is the only great power in the west bro. you guys got the cultural center in NY,and the technological center in the silicon valley and alot of fat to burn even after 2 big crysis in the last 20 years.

Quit being a fucking snowflake.

>the wall and the independence of USA economy
Sadly nothing is going to change, we will still be tied to muricas economy until she falls, we're talking of trillions of dollars that no orange retard will change.

Could just be the 3rd world tier infrastructure.

wow powerful

the left studies call it the bourgeois nuclear families, basicly the smallest organization that consists in a father that works and bring money and food. a woman that cooks and stay at home to care for the children and children that basicly study to become like they parents.

The process if gonna take a while that's certain. Our economy has essentially been stagnant since the early 80s with only a continuos surge in household and government debt able to keep our living standards stable.

Song's catchy, I'll give it that.
Funny, the meaning of the song also applies to the legions of protestors and Hewillnotlongdivisionus. As well as, to Katy Perry's cries for resistance.

*Continuous

It was on TV years ago, it's not that obscure. Back when she was trying to be a cute Zoe Deschanel with massive tits.

She's been going downhill since teenage dream desu.

she's so ugly and her music blows

It's kinda catchy tbqh faam

>Our economy has essentially been stagnant since the early 80s
Define "essentially"

LOL BLACK POPULATION DECREASING.
Even they're tired of the mexicans.

stuff will change bro. the south america is leaning to the right, i dont know about your president but our next president will probably be a right oriented one. i even hear people talking about invading venezuela. since we are the 2 biggest economies in south america i guess we should try to fix our shit and stop relying on USA (in your case) and China (on mine). And try to look for jobs in all latin america not only mexico. Chile looks like a based place to work, i would go there myself but i dont know spanish.

Do I get a pass for hating having a family if I was severely abused and neglected causing me to have attachment disorder?

>As degenerate as rap music is Hopsin is worth a listen.
Please be joking, Hopsin is full of neckbeard-tier cringe. Have an example:
youtube.com/watch?v=B77YyUdNbTU

Feel his pain Bill

A special snowflake is somebody that makes their priority to be as "unique" as possible, with for example claiming they are "otherkin" with "headmates" also dying their hair non natural colors and wearing retarded shit
While there's a lot of overlap between those people and people who are chronically offended that doesn't mean that they're the same thing you fucknugget

It's amazing that celebrities are now hated by people.

Crazy time line we're in.

Oh I see.

I thought it had something to do with 50s/60s America and the nuclear bomb shit they had going on.

and these people think that they're the rebels

HOLY SHIT!!!!! A BISEXUAL POP STAR DISLIKES THE NORMAL AMERICAN FAMILY??!?!?!? STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!!!

celebs

It's pretty funny when people that propagate degeneracy themselves suddenly turn around and try to condemn it.

And by "funny" I Mena "fucking enraging."

music is the worse source to get redpills from. everyone knows one shitty info graph from pol. is 10 times more redpilling than some nig nog rapper.

i just found out my piss jug is full and my mother is about to bring some red Barron pizza for me to eat.

so good day sir

Wage growth adjusted for inflation.

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY AND VERY GAY

Still has a more of a points to make than mainstream partyrap or gansta shit.

Katy "I Kissed A Girl and I'm Kike Shit" Perry.

>useless jew puppet tells people white values and society is bad
shocking

here is some actual pop ear bleach

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy99hDiC_Zk

Better to keep these videos broadly anti-immigration rather than to make them overtly neo-nazi.

GOT EM

I listen to music mostly when driving to work and back so I'm really surprised when browsing the interwebz I stumble on any music that has more to offer than drunken partying or killing drug hustling competition and stealing his ho'.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6_ikWlJu_0

the next big battle in the meme war will be the entertainment industry.
there needs to be a grand scale effort to re-cast the light on entertainment industry shills as pathetic, desperate, vapid, devaluing them to the point of irrelevancy, but any chinks in the armor will help.

it would also help to have a separate entertainment "infrastructure" in place ready to replace it. or at least provide constructive alternative suggestions.

this should go full scale, from katy perry, all the way down to art school fags and sjw punks.

She bedded that nigger from that stupid rap group that had like two hits back in the day. She is a degenerate who used Christianity to springboard her career and ditched it at first chance she got, singing about kissing girls.

Ever since Reagan deregulated the finance markets while american working wages became stagnant the american dream has been nothing more than nostalgic lie for the banking jew to get you into debt slavery. Now that they're realizing that people are onto them they're quickly using the pop culture manufacturing industry to shift the blame on white people.

She dropped Christianity long before she got famous though. She definitely honed her skill there though.

Would eat KP's pussy yeast on my breakfast toast 24/7

thanks for telling me how my culture works.
Although idk what you are talking about we are chasing a golden past. The only people I've seen saying the good ole' days are the dying generations and those are the ones Sup Forums admires in place of the millennials they are apart of.