Thoughts on NASA announcement on exoplanets @ 1pm est?

Thoughts on NASA announcement on exoplanets @ 1pm est?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ud49Gh9yYLs
nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/#public
youtube.com/watch?v=UdmHHpAsMVw
youtube.com/watch?v=gohYLvljgwI
youtube.com/watch?v=9X0HgFWsNlk
nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html#public
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's gonna be ayyys

"Hillary Clinton has highjacked a space shuttle and is now fleeing earths orbit with podesta the molesta"

Stream?

WE INTERPLANETARY NOW

Sounds pretty reasonable, going back to her home planet I presume.

I think they're going to say its a planet with liquid water and in the Goldilocks zone. Also maybe ayys.

What if we shot earth out of the sun's orbit and used it as a giant spaceship. We would need a good source of sustainable energy of course

We would all freeze to death.

Yes, I'd love to die to subzero temperatures.

we found some more planets beyond our solar system. we now think think every second star in the galaxy has planets

t. nasa

youtube.com/watch?v=ud49Gh9yYLs
What did they mean by this

Trump will give us all space heaters

how can we watch the announcement?

I heard it was going to be them reinstating Pluto as a planet officially. it's going to be nothing either way, there is no such thing as space aliens.

nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/#public

How the fuck do you know life doesn't exist on other planets? There could be life on Europa or Tiitan for all we know.

it will be live here

youtube.com/watch?v=UdmHHpAsMVw

>there is no such thing as space aliens.

Implying that RNA/DNA is not an emergent property of the universe.

> see Jeremy England's work on a thermodynamic basis for life.

Diversion. When this announcement is on look elsewhere.

I know there isn't I'm a scientist and I've checked.

>Space elevators placed in many major cities
>Begin launching low orbit "apartments" to combat overcrowding
>They automatically dock with elevator at predetermined times
>Storage and shipping

When you take the full rainbow spectrum of pills your thought process always turns a big announcement to a diversion.

ayyyylmao gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8. i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8. we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s. well be the captains of b8 Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread like reel est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8 like a blind d8 well coll8 meet me upst8 where we can convers8 or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly tail g8. we cood land in kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 wont be too ir8 and hopefully our currency wont defl8. well head to the israeli-St8, taker over like herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses 8 million m8. we could interrel8 communism thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8 volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8

White people wll all be gone before we ever get to see them, so who cares. Niggers and chinks will never explore space.

Right, and I'm the king of Spain. We have no way of knowing if there is or is not life on Europa because its oceans are hidden by ice. If life exists on Titan it will be like nothing we've ever seen because the chemistry of the moon is radically different than Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=gohYLvljgwI

did anyone ever have a decent theory on what this is

Yeah but I'm a scientist and you aren't. There is no life there sorry to let you down.

Thanks for your input mr. scientist. Love your contribution to our discovery on the ayyyylmaos

Would the reveal of alien life, actual intelligent alien life stop the war with ISIS?

>I'm a scientist
That doesn't mean anything. You can't, by definition, procure evidence of the metaphysical. It's beyond observation.

Sorry if this is dumb but if we're able to see far out into far reaches of the universe, how is we're only discovering an exoplanet relatively close to home now? Or is it more they've found something on said planet?
Either way it's really giving my grey-matter a clatter

Ken agrees it'll be nothing important

Fuck off space niggers

hwo many hours for that?

>Not gonna be Ayy Lmaos, that shit would be explained by military or executive branch.

don't get the bait

Fuck off my liege. We don't have enough money to keep paying for your whores.

The crooked fucks want more gibs.

youtube.com/watch?v=9X0HgFWsNlk

>beyond observation
>psychic crystal hippie OT7 monk that claims to have regular visions of the metaphysical

Can't be observed or "holier than empirical observation" == Not Even Wrong.

Observe it, develop a model, make useful science (measurements and technology).

Otherwise, you might as well fantasize about living in the MLP universe.

I assume that they found water dropplets in a far off planet or something.

nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html#public

Closest habitable planet to date

over the last couple years there have been so many NASA announcements that were literally nothing. They try to get publicity over every little thing.

just a gibs announcement. like always

Fuck off space niggers, we're full.

It's going to be some bullshit global warming red herring and as a result trump is going to fire the whole department of NASA and put Musk in charge

somebody seems to need new funds to hire non american quota shitskins

Sage

It involves "a discovery beyond our solar system", so not global warming.

I was just hoping for best case scenario. Any user have screen cap of insider who predicted the NASA news?

Racially pure ayy lmaos. Greatly advanced society. Race war starts on earth.

Anyone else hoping for this?

It's gonna be a load of bollocks, calling it now.

But. What if. It's not bullshit

Bogpilled

7 earth sized planets in the habital zone around a single star.
I guess that qualifies for not bullshit.

Only 3 in goldie lock zone

once again its habitable planet BS. no ones surprised. Nothing but shit as always

How the fuck did they not seen it if it's so close

>Only 3

m8 that's still 378 trillion kilometers away.

No this is actually incredible.

Seven potentially habitable planets orbiting around a super cool dwarf star that will long outlive our sun.

Not to mention the night sky would look fucking cool. The start would be a huge, orange ball in the night sky, and you could see all the planets close up in the nights sky.

If we go by the fastest speed a space craft has ever gone today then it would take us 700,000 years to travel the 40 light years tho this place.
Fuck.

Im depressed I wont be alive to visit another solar system and take their resources.

We'd have to perfect cryogenic stasis to get there with out current technology.

if we can travel close to the speed of light in the space vacuum, the rate of time passage slows, almost stopping, so humans wouldn't age in the voyage

>we Star Trek now

I need a shuttle that goes faster than light speed, and plenty of things to eat and drink for a few years.

MFW trump will be the one to send the ayy lmaos a message. Thanks kek, for the best timeline.

time would almost stop, the voyage would seem like it was 5 seconds when in reality it'd be 40 years

Pretty sure this was talked about by the guy in the wheel chair.

you just need to make all your mass become energy literally burning you alive in the process and then reorganize your atoms in the arrival destination. how easy is that? that would be the same as serializing matter and uploading people into the internet and downloading the person in the other end. I guess it will take longer than 300 years to be able to do that.

Steven Hawkins is the guy I was thinking of

Works the other way pal. The time on the spaceship would slow, while the rest of the universe went normal speed.

Someone must have the technology to make this possible.

They have the technology to split atoms I am sure the tech to go light speed is there

the only problem is : E = mc^2 you would become energy in the process. good luck trying to stop your atoms to merge to the ship.

>Pic says 59 light years away
>NASA says new cluster of planets are ~40 light years away

It would still take 40 years minimum with instantaneous acceleration and deceleration.

What if when we become energy we put ourselves in batteries to keep held safely in transit.

>bong
>scientist

Explain your belief for the current in vogue God during this age of planetary discovery, Christcucks.

Every since Jews started calling Golem sleep attacks 'alien abductions' you have to be wary when you hear the word alien in the media.

Planets are actually surprisingly hard to see because they're so small. You can only really detect foreign stars' planets by looking at their shadows or some shit like that.

nasa = jews

What if they crash into the moon and send it hurtling towards the Earth though

Time is different in space and changes the further away from Earth you get.

And CO2 levels are? Maybe its not quite inhabitable because change of couple od promils in atmosphere can destroy all life there

And did tehy measured CO2 levels? Even a slight change can make planet inhabitable