Milo being outed as a pedo, Alex Jones losing ad sponsors, Paul Watson sued by Sweden

Sounds like its been a pretty rough week for you Alt-Righters huh.

Wanna talk about it user? Rape victims heal better mentally when they open up about the experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Opf9uUmiyQI
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/wow-george-takei-advocated-pedophilia-13-year-olds-will-pizza-hut-drop-video/
buzzfeed.com/chasevarga/the-hat-that-broke-trump-supporters-brains-has-jus-271dt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the alt right?

All of this will be fixed in time because such is it's nature.
The new ways comes in sin, the old ways give in, and, as history told (and as we're seeing, btw), the old ways go out in a blaze...

The end of PC culture is near and it's a ood thing

>buttmad because nobody wants to buy his faggot drawings
fuck off mike you malayfag
>saged and hidden

That's the question people will ask next year when the movements fades into obscurity

I'm doing pretty well man, how are you doing today?

>Paul Watson sued by Sweden

sauce?

W H A T

Doing good Mike. We're ousted the pedo faggots and will soon have even more mainstream supporters. Hail victory

Except for the fact that everyone thinks you people supported a pedophile.

Malaysia? Complaining about paedophilia?

Funniest post all day

Looks like we are getting rid of the traitors. Soon their hordes of cucks will have their purple pill option erased and only the redpill will be left open to them.

>sued by Sweden

>sued by Sweden
Like Fox News was sued by Paris?

Stop posting this cancerous shit you fucking faggot.

Nobody fucking cares about this guy.

>you people
That's racist!

I just checked and Trump is still president.

Move along.

>your punishment

huh, populism that rose from being a dirty underdog nobody wanted to take seriously is crumbling when they suddenly get to play? What a fucking huuuuuge surprise.

>you alt-righters

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHv

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHvv

>rough week for alt-righters
>names three people not in the alt-right

>alt right
Never heard of it.

I'm not personally invested in any of them.
meanwhile, eight more years.

Those are three E-celebs that are trying to capitalize on the alt-right movement. They are not actually alt-right.

>commit crime
>get arrested
>convicted
>spend your time in jail shitposting, getting fit, and not worrying about bills

Time to pretend I'm a 14 year old refugee.

And they cant say "your not a refugee! your a white American!" because that would be racist lol

ITT: Cowards pretending not to be part of alt-right

This just makes the left's job easier. Keep softening your position, cucks.

All paid agents. This is a good thing

>Shills try to name a political movement so they have a consolidated target
>People who are supposed to belong to that group reject the title
>"Waah, stop pretending they you're not the person I say you are"

Sued for what?

BASED TOLERANCE MALAYSIAN I LOVE YOU I HOPE THESE ALT RIGHTERS ALL GET FKD

HAIL BROWN PEOPLE

It's paradise if you are a refugee/nig. The worst part is the criminal record that haunts you and prevents you from getting jobs or renting appartments. So it punishes white people but practically rewards criminal scum that leeches of welfare and gang related crime

>Milo, Jones, PJW
>Alt-Right

Pick one

The medias favorite strawman

For spreading fake news about Sweden.
There is nothing happening in Sweden, everything is fine. The no go zones and rapes is just memes created by the Danish people
-Source: Stefan Löfven

>alt-right
There's no such thing, CNN's branding attempt failed.

Putin bots will be get much rubles by trying to prove you wrong
In before altright shills

This kind of shit comes with the territory. MSM and other Elitist are losing power and know it, so they are going after the people who are red-pilling Gen. Z and everyone else who is not a fucking retard. However,I am confused by your post, because you are gloating and deflecting from your original point about the people listed and want to talk about rape victims.

Shills deserve to get McVeighed.

That's a lie. Why would Sweden sue a nobody?

i thought the left believed pedophiles were misunderstood.

With Jews you lose. Every. Single. Time.

nah i´m fine thank you
msm dropped the ball big time
youtube.com/watch?v=Opf9uUmiyQI

No its about Pizza and comets, remember?

But he's not a paedophile, so why would anyone with an IQ above room temperature take them seriously? They seem more like victim shamers, by their own definition ...

Is he gay or not?

whats an alt right?

Oh look, Donald Drumphf is ACTUALLY FUCKING PRESIDENT.

>suing a man for telling the truth
Sweden is kill

Finally we can push leftist to condemn pedophiles. The right purges itself of pedophiles, while the left embraces them. Like George Takei
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/wow-george-takei-advocated-pedophilia-13-year-olds-will-pizza-hut-drop-video/

I'm a fucking white lad.

Can someone explain to me why Sup Forums spits venom everytime alt-right is said? Last summer when it was first becoming a thing there were tons of threads and support for it here?

Didn't meant to quote

they've started being afraid of being called racists again, it triggers them

#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain

N I G G E R

Did everyone miss the part of the press conference Milo had, talking about going into fag bars where everyone were talking about how they'd been raped? He dropped subtle redpills all over the place

aww are you triggered?

>The Hat That Broke Trump Supporters Brains
buzzfeed.com/chasevarga/the-hat-that-broke-trump-supporters-brains-has-jus-271dt

>leaf
>buzzfeed
Weeeeeeeeeew lad

It feels good to be a patriot and on the right side of history, we go to bed with clean conciouses. If i seem to recall liberals have lost the election and are being replaced left in right in goverment, you know, where it matters.

none of them are altright you fucking normie

>alt-right snowflake
>supports child rapists
wew lad

why are you so scared of being called alt-right?? lmao is that a bad thing or something?

since when did i say i wasnt alt right?

oh so you admit you're in the alt-right then? well I'm glad thats settled :)

The real question is, where can I find myself a hot black woman?

We are stuck with smelly somalians only here

>all of Sup Forums is the same

>alt righters
Jesus Christ.

I can't wait to see a Moon Man Reacts video for this one.

>buzzfeed
You can disagree with me on many things and I'll still respect you but the second you whip out a buzzfeed article to prove a point you have lost.
I'm pretty sure that you're just baiting anyway at this point but I've seen enough stupidity on the internet that could convince me otherwise.