Opinion Thread 2.0

again time to find out if Sup Forums really does have statistically universal values aside from jews belonging in the oven
make a claim you believe is absolutely true, then others respond with true/false to it with a short explanation if needed

>a man just doesn't grow up right if he didn't get physically beat up at least a few times during teen years

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jO7oG
youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

true. 6 million jews were not killed in the holocaust

Are you a Israel fag?

uh
yeah..?

Gtfo

In all seriousness what is Israel like?

Nice.

think Denver or Phoenix

>Chinks are the worst Asians
>Next up are the Koreans
>Japan's fucking redpilled
>White women are fucked beyond repair
>Most niggers are fucked
>Hitler had some pretty solid ideas
>Majority of communist cucks are just that
>Zizek rambles about what communism should be, but isn't
>Sweden's fucked
>Trump could be the savior of the world

you're supposed to make one claim at a time dumbass
but obviously true on all accounts

>Israel's full of Zionists

are you fucking retarded or something? or just fail understand the dictionary definition of zionist
that's kinda like saying america's full of people that like america

Point proven

of course point is proven, it's absolutely true

that's why cuck leftist jews that supported soros and clinton hate us with passion

Evolution is a non scientific theory that is completely false and impossible.

true

got in a lot of fights as a kid. Was bretty gud. Mostly respectful, ya know, mano e mano, no curbstomps, nobody pulled any nigger shit

it teaches 'em to stand up for yourself no matter what, even if you're afraid, and it teaches 'em that sometimes, if you think you're hot shit, you just might get your ass handed to ya so check your fucking arrogance, buster

>opinion: women's suffrage was a mistake

>women vote based on groupthink and emotional appeal, are too easy to sway, and are entitled as shit: "it's her turn". With feminism we gave them an inch, and they took a mile and shit all over us. There's no reason, no logic, you can't please women ever so having them in politics was the first nail in the coffin for Western society

false on a microscale
dunno on macro

>make a claim you believe is absolutely true
there are jidf-like people that come on here (mainly israelis) that make retarded threads such as this to collect as much data as they can.

true
redpilled female monarchs that were actually taught statecraft should have been enough

I actually don't hate jews all that much or really even care about them for that matter. From what I've seen they aren't obnoxious and niggers or spics, and they don't blow themselves up over their religious dogma, but also understand that there's a reason most of the world at one point or another hated them as a whole.

He will still grow up to be a pussy if he doesn't stand up for himself
Anti-bullying campaign was started by guys who got beat up but never fought back

true
>Capitalism doesn't keep third world nations from having high standards of living, capitalism is the only reason high standards of living even exist for non-elites.

delete this before mossad offs you

bruh

baka bruh

evolution is the single, best proven theoretical framework ever created to explain phenomena in all of science. It's explanatory power is insane. You're just a fucking retard that probably misunderstood it. Everything in molecular biology and genetics fucking proves beyond any fucking doubt that evolution doesn't not happen.Read a molecular bio book fuckin bozo

Also, how do you explain niggers being retarded without evolution?

Equality is a lie, perhaps the most stupid and brazen lie anyone ever came up with.

Ok, so lets helo them out!!
- I live in a wannabe 3rd world country
- I ate an unhealthy breakfast because I am depressed after reading about minorities crossing from the US to my province
- I can't decide if I should be beneficial to society and as a result sponsor coons to multiply, or do some dumb low paying job and wait for the Jesus to come back.

America is the base of masonary and pure cancer

The niggers de evolved. What came first the Benis or Bagina?

true

true-ish
capitalism could work wonders for africans and arabs if they had a mean IQ of at least 90 and thus able to function as rational investors and entrepreneur
or just finish high school

you tell em mehmet

True for econonic equality, false for legal one

Immigration is what countries with low dynamic in aggregate demand and rapid population age need to have more economic growth

What about the white women who voted for Trump?

stay the fuck out Pablo.

True. but Jews do bait niggers, Muslims and other idiot, violent races against whites and want to destroy the west using weaponized niggerdom/mudslime

The fact that there are many (again, not the vast majority of Jews, although Jews generally are always more subversive than the average... Most "normal" Jews certainly don't have plans for "world domination", but they still have a strong tribalism and a sense of superiority over the goyim which makes every Jew potentially dangerous to us, especially them being hypocritical and calling for "equality" and "let's bring in more niggers and slimes" while saying Israel should be a strictly ethnically exclusive homogeneous ethnostate where degeneracy is banned while Jews promote degeneracy here in our countries) Jews that fuck with us, covertly, underhandedly, subversively and using lies and subterfuge... is what makes them CHRONICALLY TOXIC, whereas niggers et al. are ACUTELY TOXIC to our society

>I don't want the mass murder of all Jews, fascism is an ideology of peace, but when attacked, we won't hesitate to retaliate... and, Jews have been fucking up and destroying our society for a while, and this issue must be raised to the Jewish community and the Jewish Question answered, hopefully peacefully of course, because this kikery that's going on in the West HAS TO STOP, and Jews have to answer to these issues, explain themselves, CUT IT OUT, and maybe apologize and move to Israel

Iq is not only genetic, it's also affected by social enviroment, family treatment in the childhood, education, among other things. So, Michelle Obama is probably smarter than many white people here

White nationalism: Sup Forums majority likes this.

>smart nigger
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, of course there's SOME smart ones.

lol

who gives a shit

if you think every alphabet agency in the world isn't here...

jidf have the right to free speech too :^)

The smarter ones are likely to have grown in a better enviroment than the dumber and violent ones. This is not about genes or color

>The niggers de evolved

what is deceleration? it's acceleration in the opposite direction

What's deevolution? evolution in the opposite direction, dingus

(tho there isn't actually any direction for evolution, it has no telos, so technically the above is wrong, but it's to prove a point)

Also, not because our countries are poorer it means we are inherently inferior to europeans or gringos

if redpilled Jews really exist, then I'd like you guys.

Like, what the fuck are Jews still doing in Western countries, trying to start communism here?

THAT'S what makes people want to shoah you guys. It's not "antisemitism". You guys are just fucking retards and keep pushing for this commie shit until people have had enough. We don't want to have to shoah you.

Why don't you guys get a grip of world jewry before shtf? Move them all to Israel, and Israel should keep out of trying to fuck with the world using wars too

We don't actually hate you guys. If you guys get your shit together and stop fucking with us I would visit Israel and spend my tourist monies there and we could be best buds...

Please, get a grip on your own people. THAT'S why the world hate's you. peace man

I think the us should become more of and empire in the next couple of years
1 it should break off from the U.N.
2 it should Allie with Russia
3 embrace nationalistic tendencies
4 expand

>regional governments are better than a one-world government

If I randomly change a word in a book, does that add information? In the same way Nigs de evloved and were most likely created to be less intelligent.

>Jews do bait niggers, Muslims and other idiot, violent races against whites

Bernie Sanders does not represent every single jew on the planet.

>and want to destroy the west using weaponized niggerdom/mudslime

Are you fucking retarded? Jews don't want to destroy the west. They enjoy making money too much to get rid of such an opportunity at making cash. Even the jews in Israel know better than to fuck with the west.
You sound like one of those black people who complain and blame all of their problems in life on the white man.

The most that they might do is fuck up the west financially like they did to Germany.

So fags with xanax addictions?
I just remembered Tel Aviv.

Here's something Sup Forums agrees upon
>Fuck Globalism and the globalist agenda

Shoah the leftie jews. Any kyke who goes "plssss goyim I am not a zionist" is probably a commie. Gas.

weak datamining thread

sage

what is it that you don't get? non israeli anti zionist (((jews))) have more money than my whole country. what the fuck do you want us to do about them when they've basically placed a hit on my whole country? and can afford to cash it out, too
they literally they're sitting on a stockpile of resources that's larger than 10 times my country's annual GDP. when it suits them they can just file a lawsuit to the UN charging us with war crimes and we can't do jack shit to them in return. not aside from trying to reject their agenda and social engineering anyway

there's a right wing boom all over the first world, here too. let's hope it works and we buy the first world some more time

Yooo! what up bromios?
i just got done drinking a six pack of of ranch, and i just wanna talk about one of the greatest sports of like the world.
You know what it is mellow, Air Hockey, that's what it is.

So i'm like at the local Chuck E Cheese right mellow, and i'm just knocking the floor out of all these kids in air hockey, so then one of the employees shows up and tells me i'm too grown for this shit and i should leave, and i tell him, "beat me at air hockey, and i'll leave" and he's like, "that's not how it works sir" and i'm like "just beat me in a girl of air hockey and i'll leave bruh" he refuses and i'm like "you chicken bruh? look everybody we got a chicken over here!" and all the kids are like OOOOOOOHHH!, the peer presure gets to him and we play a game, Pshhh i wasn't even trying and he lost. he got mad and called the manager, so he show's up firmly and politely tells me to leave. so i tell him, "hey bruh, before i leave can i at least cash in these tickets for a prize and get a pizza?" he politely say's yes.
i get my slize and prize, leave chuck's on my long board mellow.

Off-topic comment, but for all you JIDF onlookers, just BTW Sup Forums will never be pro-Israeli.

Sorry.

I actually kinda believe israel posters are typically hated far less than canadians
at least we (occasionaly) post something informative

again, what's with this faggy absolutist fallacy retard?

Of course NOT ALL WOMEN, just like not all durkas are kabooms

and the ones that voted for trump even say that women shouldn't vote, look up ann coulter, she says it's a mistake. Women don't belong in politics, Trumplrinas just voted BECAUSE THEY HAD TO, to not fuck everything seriously up. They knw that the most rewarding thing is a real mother who cares for her family and stays at home rearing kids

but for the most part, and in general, giving women the right to vote is A DANGEROUS MISTAKE, just like letting all durkas into your country and letting the few kabooms through too. The retards outweigh the good ones

k

pls take redpill paco

>>>>> imgur.com/a/jO7oG

then come back and talk

Because Sup Forums is dumb and honestly believes anti jew memes and ahmed shilling.
Trust me when I say, I'd gas the ashkenazi diaspora kyke myself.

what's your opinion on Dov Lior, Ishmael Levits, Chabad Lubavich, "goyim are cattle", Jews are the "CHosen people" and above everyone else...?

These are religious leaders IN YOUR COUNTRY saying this... you guys should denounce this bullshit

We do denounce it. All the time. Orthodox jews are their own community, and they hate not only "non jews" but any jew who's not orthodox. They are under constant attack by Israeli media when they talk about the worthlessness of Druze (who are IDF's mightiest and best troops) or try to return to medieval understandings of the role of women. Every time Sup Forums tries to tell me that I want their country down they show me one of the two groups you are:

Leftie ashkenazi diaspora kykes who would see me burn just as soon as the SUA
Or the extremist Orthodox kykes who squat on my tax money and do nothing while telling me that I should drown.

I really don't give two fucks about guns, though maybe it's because I'm not American.
Also I think you guys worship your vets a bit too much, they work for 5-10 years then they're set for life, a lot of them aren't even in that much danger.
I think that aside from enabling sluts and degenerate behavior, there is nothing wrong with abortion. I'd rather take a life than ruining minimum 3. (Talking about parents who can't support their kid). I'd give them for free to gypsies tho. (Extended to other untermensch)

and then there are the Marxist/Communist Jews... another group of scumbags... who are atheist BUT STILL have the supremacy angle that they're playing

How are these Chabad/Hasid religious supremacist fucks and Marxist/atheist Jew fucks related? Or are they not? And what makes you just a decent human that is different from their wicked views of the world?

I really want to believe there are normal, decent, non-psychopathic Jews, that would just leave the rest of us alone... and if there are... how do we deal with the fucked up Jews without harming the normal ones???

>Being anti-israeli is a bad thing

WEW LAD

It's like you expect me to believe Mossad, JIDF, and other Jewish internet organizations dindu nuffin. They shill for Israel and ANYONE who tries to speak the truth about them. We're talking about paid campaigns on plebbit to downvote and censor any info that could in even the smallest way be anti-israeli.

Next thing you're going to tell me is that the Israelis don't interfere with the US elections via it's many lobbying groups and dual citizenship politicians.

FBI user applauded us for not letting JIDF turn us pro-israeli.

Sorry Israel-bro, but we'll never be pro-israeli, and you're just gonna have to deal.

wew lad you gone full retard again. Little semite implying Semites ain't all the same. KILL ALL SEMITES, if they call themselves mudshits or jews, Who Cares

The two groups are unrelated.

Hasid/Orthodox/The other hat wearers are kyke supremacists who belive all non Orthodox Jews in the world should burn. Too bad none of them are skilled or educated and depend on my fucking tax money.

The marxist lefties have a simple agenda - money and power. They are traitors to the Jewish people and they are all probably part of or related to the Jewminatti.

The average Israeli jew just wants the world to get out of our ass and let us jew in piece. And yet every time Sup Forums tries to tell me how bad I am they compare me to one of those 2 groups.

Good job, sweetie. You avoided the jewish mind drone and got pats on the head from a roleplayer.
Learn to think for yoruself, faggot.

damn user, it really is fucked up. It's such a difficult issue

this is a huge problem. Me myself I "could" be part Ashkenazi, I don't fucking know. Eastern europe postwar a lot of Jews who changed names and blended in, but it's just hearsay from distant family, not any evidence

And even if I was I sure as shit wouldn't associate with the culture or religion... it sickens me

You gotta admit though if you've been here on Sup Forums that certain evil groups within the Jewish community did play a huge disinfo hoax using lies to promote marxism post WW2 in the West, and Hitler did not want to massacre all Jews, he wanted a peaceful solution.... but the war against Germany was started on lies... and everything The West has Been Told™ since has been a crock of shit.

These rogue groups of people within Jewry then did a MAJOR FUCKING DISSERVICE to the normal Jews, because once people find out the truth.... the rabble and retards won't be happy

That's why this Jewish Question troubles me so much... how is there a way to fix this and kill the parasitic fucks without harming the innocent Jews? I think these rogue, odious elements within Jewry are the most harmful to the regular unwoke Jew diaspora because these rootless international cosmopolitans can just hop a border and GTFO if another Shoah drops

>we're not fucking genocidal Nazis here, I care about you guys too, but we have to figure out how to deal with this PROBLEM of the CANCER WITHIN JEWRY and EXCISE THE MALEVOLENT TUMOR without just nuking and harming the whole body

>Didn't address any of my valid criticisms
>It's like you don't have a real argument

The funny thing is, I'm probably one of the least anti-semetic people on Sup Forums. I'd rather you guys not get BTFO'd, but don't expect me to believe you guys are some golden angels of innocence. Pretty much everyone on this board knows Israel is anything but.

Stay mad; we will never be a pro-israeli board, and for good reasons.

Vid related; this is your current PM.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

The region was way more stable without Saddam, right goys?

I have a solution. A very simple solution.
Deport all kykes to Israel. If on the way to the plane they say "pls goyim im not a zionist" they're probably subversive faggots and should be sent to Door #2, where the showers are located.

Your arguments are just boring and played out, especially since I am not arguing with you or trying to change your mind. Addressing them is going down the same copy/paste path every "kykes amirite" thread has gone down.

Sup Forumsפול/ is so easy to bait&troll
just look at the mess I created here yesterday ))

you should have taken iran out too,split the territory into clan emirtaes and then gtfo.. it took america only few days to destroy saddam, not one said stay there for a decade and get killed by iran and saudi funded terrorists.

What percent of Jews are "woke"

I'm thinking it's not much more than regular population. Just that the woke ones are very prolific due to strong tribal ties and keen goy/Arab/black manipulation strategies.

Agree?

P.S. chocolate covered matza is the best

Gee, I sure hope nobody falls for this one

Agree, nutella can save a matza

russians were bad to the jews with the the evil pogroms. so (((we))) had to avenge their death bolshivism.

מא התה אוסה!@!
גוגל תרגום לא יעבוד אני מדבר בשפה ציונית מקודדת
גויים לא ידעו לעולם חחחחח

>Not an argument
>Literally started the argument by trying to counter/comment on a statement I made
>I am not arguing with you user

All I said was that Sup Forums will never be pro-israeli, which is essentially a truism at this point. And you got all butt-blasted about it.

Just because an argument is "boring or played out" does not make it invalid in the slightest. The Israeli influence on US politics is real, and subversive. The JIDF and other jewish online pro-israeli groups subvert and use propaganda online to effectively cleanse the internet of anything anti-israel or anti-semetic--despite it's lack of, or abundance of validity.

Sorry we won't say "Israel dindu nuffin" like you like and give into "Those other jews are the real problem!" argument.

Also, do note I haven't used a single copy-pasta argument yet, as I don't usually save those.

Like I said, I haven't called for the destruction of Israel, or your people once in this thread. Just don't expect me to blindly support Israel because "we want to gas those other jews; we're the good guys!".

Kek. I wonder who would benefit most from the destruction of Syria and Iran

Are you really an Israeli troll or a good fake? You are amusing me, mate

> first part
Leaf, I didn't say your argument was played out, I said the whole discussion was played out countless times.
> second part
You fell for it

true.
america needs truly open borders for the sake of south american chilren

*fistbump*

look man, I can see the plight of you decent Jews, and I'll try to do more research and be more aware of distinguishing the decent folks from the Kommie Kikes and the Chabad Supremacist types

you guys over there need to keep trying to voice opposition against these dangerous groups, because they are a danger to us over here and to you normal Juden.

You gotta try and redpill your people that a lot of the people in the rest of the world don't like Israel, not because they're all "antisemitic" for no reason, but because these Leftist/Commie Jew diaspora and the Religious nutjob Jews are fucking up the image of you guys and you need to try to work with us to bring these people down

Also, what you guys are doing to the Palestinians is a little fucked up, gotta chill on that... otherwise I wouldn't mind a nationalist Israel IF you guys helped us clean the scummy Jews OUT OF OUR SOCIETIES as well, and took your people back and got out of our affairs

Kinda like back at the start of the last century, the EyeTalyuns in Gnu York were all a bunch of greasy fucking mobsters... many still are but over time they came to be decent people.... Not all Italians are filthy Mafiosos... Just right now, Jews are playing the Mafiosos of THE WORLD.... I do believe there are good guys like you tho...

again, I am in no way praising Israel, we all have skeletons in our closet, but I wouldn't mind forming an alliance, a task force, with redpilled Jews like you... I wish all us decent people in the world well and that we can work together to accomplish, more-or-less, a "world peace" (atleast more stable than the fucking pressure cooker this shitshow is now)

*fist bump*

If by the second part "I fell for" you mean the Iran/syria comments--I knew full well that it was a troll. Or am I not allowed to be facetious as well?

Hence the kek there.

He must be real, he used חחחחחחחחח

You're okay, leaf. See you in the GREAT HAPPENING of the century. I miss being a soldier.

And don't worry, I'm doing my best on my front down here.

And a personal anecdote on "poor Palestine" - I was personally witnessing and semi involved in a few media-covered events during my IDF service. There is no such thing as unbiased media. I mean that in both directions. Whether it's ahmed loving BBC or Israboo FOX. Everyone has an agenda. Belive nobody and take a healthy average.

Canadians and Australians are terrible shitposters.

we need
to take over
pol
ZIONIST HOSTILE TAKEOVER
N-O-W

see Chaim, this kind of thinking gets you nowhere, THAT'S WHY WE SHOAH YOU

Why the fuck did your (((kind))) even show up to Russia in the first place?

We tolerated you... and then...

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE POGROMS WERE FOR NO REASON???? THAT ALL JEWS ARE INNOCENT ANGELS ALWAYS AND FOREVER???

FUCK OFF

Take an example from the other decent Israeli here and put all that bullshit behind us. Don't be a piece of shit and we won't want to flush you like a piece of shit

I believe you guys can be decent people. Try to fucking act like it and admit your people fucked up too. Many different tribes and groups of people fucked up. Grievance games and revenge gets us nowhere

The semester break really got us bored, eh mate?

The west is well within their right to dislike Jews due to their over representation in positions of power.
Also, there is nothing wrong with it from an Israeli perspective, because diaspora Jews are not a part of our nation.

This. Israel watches out for its own. Those who distance themselves from this nation, and worse, shill against it, are no brothers of mine.

would you consider yourselves white nationalists? would you advocate for a white only america?

Yup.

I would advocate for an american only america. There are niggers and spics and asians in America and they will probably stay there. Illegals - begone. Burdens on society - begone. Colour has nothing to do with it.

A person must love his state and his statesmen, and do his best to not be a burden.

>Colour
You know damn well that race is not just color. There are profound differences, and even if there were none, racial hegemony has shown to raise trust, safety and happiness within communities.

i was having this conversation with some peoplerecently. and the one guy said having something like zionism for america and americans. the other person seemed to disagree because he said zionism is faith based (judaism) and israel is made up of different jews with different ethnicities [blacks, arabs and europeans], he established that "zionism" for america would entail a christian only country where black, asian, hispanic and white christians would be allowed. he's a leftist btw and is against racism.

I know, I don't for a fucking second believe that the Palestinians are innocent victims, this kind of shit happens everywhere... Chechens, Irish, Basques, Kurds....

All the propaganda and disinfo out there....

reality is... here in the media we're supposed to hate Russia and Iran and love Israel... I know that's bullshit... we're all, every one of us is being played like a fiddle by the elites of all these countries. Iranians are supposed to hate us, Russians are supposed to support Iran, you Israelis are supposed to hate Iranians, we're supposed to do whatever the fucking USA does...etc...etc

and the thing is, a lot of people DO buy this shit and actually DO hate the people that they're told to hate.

>Humanity is fucked. We just gotta rise above and ride the fucking tiger while we're still breathing
>best of luck brother

True, but applied correctly, diversity is strength, but ONLY if all members of society have the goal of being stronger together, as opposed to coming to USA and waving a Mexican flag.

Look at our country, mate. Mizrahis might be monkeys, but they are fiercely loyal. Slavs might be secular to the point of non judaism in faith, but are nationalist as fuck. Ashkenazis... I dunno, I don't like Ashkenazis, but they do make up a lot of the "intellectuals", as much as I hate their being mostly leftie scum.

A country must have some common ground for all its inhabitants. A religious state, an ethno state, a common culture BEFORE formation state, something. USA went too far with "diversity is our strength" to the point where not all people have some goal in common. There are people in the USA who don't want USA to succeed.

i am black.

jews were innocent, of course.
they weren't even allowed to own land. you fucking idiot

i am black. zionism is the opposite of white nationalism

Zionism is not based solely on religion, but also on cultural and tribal self determination, a safe haven for the Jews to flee from persecution , somewhat regardless of their religion. Not to mention that Judaism is partly racial, so you can't really compere it to the universalist Christianity.
Why apply a dangerous thing like (extreme) racial diversity when unity is already a strength? And how can you know that second generations will have the same multicultural sentiment? How about the plain old lowering of genetic quality that happens when a 50 IQ black procreates with a white? I don't see how it's worth the risk.
Israel is somewhat of a different case, because out racial qualifications are a joke, and despite being so different we still have some sense of racial unity, as well as a very real necessity to be united against the endless wars and intifadas.