/ouguy/ confirmed

Pewdiepie makes a video implying he's a direct decendant of Adolf Hitler.

What timeline is this?

youtu.be/L9SFQTrfUwc?t=240

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4
youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
youtu.be/d2dNb0wdJF0?t=351
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d2dNb0wdJF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off with your e-celeb

I just wanna know if he watched the murdoch murdoch episode he's in.

What is that symbol drawn on Ainsley's face supposed to mean? pewdiepie has the deepest lore

I wish reddit and their YouTube celebrity loving assessment would get the fuck out

>assessment
Fucking phone
*asses

It's the alchemical symbol for saturn.. I think

PewDiePiew killed Hitler in a video game and found himself fading out of existence in the end. Good script.

Pagan symbol for death of tyrant and rebirth of new society essentially.

>read this post
>it aint me starts playing

This, I've been hiding/filtering youtube garbage for two years and every time the same shit goes down
>faggots start making youtube jerkoff threads about some fag
>threads continue to grow
>E-celebrity turns out to be a faggot
>endless threads claiming Sup Forums BTFO
>MSM discusses "alt-right darling falls apart! Movement in shambles!"
>pattern repeats
Every fucking time, whether it's that spencer fag or this milo fag or that one teenage cunt from a couple years ago, this shit has gotten old.

>Pewdiepie makes a video implying he's a direct decendant of Adolf Hitler.
Guess what? I'm a descendant of Adolf Hitler too!
So is everyone who posts on Sup Forums, jews + shills included

88 gets confirm

>phoneposter is complaining about leddit

It's a W for the WSJ but it has to be aligned properly like a puzzle. It's at the end of the video. People may not like him or his content but he's going against the media with this shit

just because I post from my phone doesn't mean I haven't been here longer than you

Which one is that?

pewdiepie is following the opposite trajectory
he was a fag for years and garnered the biggest following in youtube by pandering to young kids.

Now he's starting to redpill his 50 million + audience to the JQ by way of humor

It's honestly pretty spectacular.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4

Have a bump buddy

That video was legit funny

kek, nice to see him stan his ground.

Uncucked, unbound, unbroken.

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

I really despised Pewdiepie back when he made all those cancerous lets plays with overeactions to everything.

But after seeing him get slandered by countless (((news))) websites for an out of context anti semetic jokes right after the same shit happened to Sam Hyde made me do a double take.

He seems more matured and genuinely funny now, and continues to stick up for himself. Am I going to watch his videos more often? Probably not, but i can respect him a little now.

Reminder he lurks

youtu.be/d2dNb0wdJF0?t=351

sunny opening got me

And isn't there the whole thing about saturn, and the star of david, and jews, etc? Pewds goes DEEP

He didn't really fade away, it was special effects

Hail Felix

So that's what happened with Germany's balls. Everything makes sense now.

PewDiePie = Pide Piper anagram

This man is a very deep sleeper whose purpose is to lead the younger generation, they way Trump is to lead the older generation, the way Spencer is to lead the middle generation, into a beast governmental system. Disney guys, come on!
You have been busy keeping your head above water Mom and Dad, and this is who has been raising your children.

I fucking love how he doesn't give a shit about media and keep doing this satire. Hail Pewdiepie

>Shows not 1, but 2 Alex jones videos

Definitely /ourguy/

>1
No he's NOT! He's friends with h3h3.

Theres the saturn death cult

who is h3h3

>anagram
>but replace a letter or two also.

i'm sure you are straight op, but with dicks instead of vaginas.

this

Sup Forums is literally 80% threads right now about Milo(a literal troll IRL), pewdiepie(some dude who literally rants about completely random shit) and other piece of shit """"youtubers"""" and """""celebrities""""".

I actually cannot believe that there are people who unironicly watch these people and give a fuck about what they do/say.

gamergate, the fappening, and the election have brought in so many fucking redditors and normalfags that they think we should care about the opinions of people like Pewdiepie and Milo
It used to be if you made a thread like this everyone would call you a faggot and you'd never do it again, not they get 300 legit responses
You can tell that they were all liberals just a few months ago because they still care about the opinions of famous people

Well lets hope for a happening soon, so Sup Forums will be somewhat decent again

some jewish faggot who pretends to be degenerate and autistic for youtube views.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

fuck off with your traditional media

>defending e-celebs
fuck off back to plebbit

If anyone has seen his recent YLYL challenge video, he is blatantly browsing Sup Forums

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d2dNb0wdJF0

see

No it's not you ape.
Educate yourself.

>semetic

It's "semitic" you illiterate slab of lard.