DO NOT MISS THIS THREAD

OK someone is trying really hard to cover something up, Early on today i heard this post of a certain secret project something to do with aerospace probably military appear on one of the boards of Sup Forums. The thread was labelled "24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C" and has since disappeared from all archives along with images. Now it appears someone is trying to slide this as an "ALIEN IMAGE" or "HOAX" please do your research gentlemen.

This is an opportunity for greatness.
Pic unrelated (Some ray tracer i was working on)

Other urls found in this thread:

planespotters.net/airframe/Boeing/757/24489/N613AA-Jet-Midwest-Group
archive.is/Ht20r
google.com/maps/place/33°44'20.8"N 112°41'37.9"W/@33.7391222,-112.6960526,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d33.7391222!4d-112.6938639
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bamp

you know that there is are archives for specific boards, right?

I'm real drunk right now and am gonna need you to talk real slow. Are you talking about the kinetic energy weapon threads, or something different?

they've purged the archives

What did they mean by this?

planespotters.net/airframe/Boeing/757/24489/N613AA-Jet-Midwest-Group

>NASA to reveal discovery 'beyond our solar system'
>1 hour
here we go boiz.

Why don't you overthrow Erdogan instead of LARP on a uzbekistani cave painting board

I can't find a fucking thing.

I know you're really new because you spell Sup Forums with a capital C

>std at ROW 10. Dec 2013

This means: Stored at Roswell.

That roswell.

OP, was the aircraft from the original thread airborne? it isn't supposed to be.

No it's a cucked swede who keeps deleting his thread

dont let this slide boys

757-223

AA Flight 77
The Boeing 757-223 aircraft serving the flight was hijacked by five men affiliated with al-Qaeda on September 11, 2001, as part of the September 11 attacks.

Im pretty sure it isn't since the whole site went down and posting images were banned hence the "lost images" stated by the mods on the banner.

Im curious but probably nothing, NASA are full of lies.

Im supposing this is just a zoomed in crappy jpeg of a video game artwork?

Could be a lead?

Erdoğan is better than getting cucked by international interests.

The archives do not contain the deleted images I checked.

why don't you get some culture you leaf

>can't read
>has since disappeared from all archives along with images

here is the info before it gets memeoryholed.

Was this picture taken by a flip-phone? Wtf is that resolution?

>Could be a lead?

could be. hahah:

The plane is supposed to be in storage in Roswell, not anywhere near Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az.

It's a black aircraft.

archive.is/Ht20r

I saw connection error again a few minutes ago, bump for truth, archive purge is real.

what aircraft can they possibly have more hidden than aurora? and they declassified aurora now too.

Nigger, it's 12est... What the fuck are you doing with your life?

>Some ray tracer i was working on
FUCKING NERD! Bump. I'm also working on a ray tracing shader.

Did you actually go into the thread when it was active?

phone camera 5mp resolution confirmed

Day drinking and browsing Sup Forums. You know, living the NEET life.

Thanks doc.

Right and so, people save threads and pictures all the time but no one saved this one and theres no trace of it.

A swede saw it in the captcha and thought it was aliens breaking into his computer

Right... so Sup Forums is known for people saving images all the time and threads but this time no one has any trace at all of this thread.

bump

We heard you the first time shill faggot

Mfw i just escaped this scenario.
Those were some dark times.

bump

What's supposed to be a lie? Satellites?

Also badump

What are you doing now? I can't think of anything better

Has anyone looked on a map to see what is 24 miles NW of Luke AFB?

Are you serious? Being a NEET drunk sounds awesome when compered to wage salving. Morning drinking is the best drinking

i saw and filmed a ufo one time

Hey be nice to my neighbor. Fucking dogs is the height of cultural enlightenment.

So you know the exact name of the thread...meaning you either saw it when it was active or was told it by someone. Yet no brief description of the contents? Fuck off.

Nothing like morning drinking and fucking your to make you feel free

its a fucking

thanks doc

just started looking
google.com/maps/place/33°44'20.8"N 112°41'37.9"W/@33.7391222,-112.6960526,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d33.7391222!4d-112.6938639

I'M A UFO!
>BOO!

Who else /CaseofYuenglingLager/ here?

Nothing but desert and farms. Since were talking about a plane maybe it was heading that direction?

It's Arizona wilderness.

Perfect, I might add

aaayyy lmao bump

yeah, if that's the case, it could have been going anywhere in Nevada
if you keep heading NW
you'd end up smack dab on Tonopah Test Range Air Strip
anyway taking a break to watch NASA conf.

Sure it was great in the beginning. Then your body starts to have phantom pains that dont make sense, exhaustion along with irrational thoughts, heavy anxiety from being wasted as fuck for weeks at a time heart palputations and other nasty shit from the withdrawl ect.
I was picked up by police in the local park half naked at 4am with a liter of 100 proof in my body.

Is this one of those black aircraft that ferry personel to places like area 51/ groom lake or w/e the fuck they call it now?

Janet Airlines
pretty well known, not something that would get the site temp taken down

Sounds like you over did it. I'm thinking more like being permanently tipsy unless you feel really good/bad and maybe smoking weed instead of drinking for a while when your body can't handle the alcohol anymore. God I miss those days

Interesting. So it's not that, im trying to think of anything else that it could be before we start getting into conspiracy.

OP here, i only witnessed a reply thread after the thread got taken down, that also disappeared though shortly after. It explains the missing images on the site and the thread was named "24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C" I believe.

Good job Gents, I do believe that it was some sort of military aircraft from the buzzwords used. Some poster was claiming it was "alien" with black scales and cravessed eyes.

I believe the same rumor is spreading on /x/ and Sup Forums, even though they are not the most credible of boards they still hold some form of validity.

Maybe its a new test version of the B-2 Stealth bombers ? Or maybe its completely alien.

And yes i am sort of a nerd. I work on shader code and computer graphics technologies.

just wondering if it was airborne or sitting in a hangar or something
(in the image/s)

I did see the alien, yellow scales black eyes with small pursed lips. Thought it was a shill thread so didn't open but saw the pic

I haven't the faintest, it appears that some agency has pulled the info.

This user's depiction seems about right not sure since i couldnt see the original.

But Pic related is what seems to be the website's "excuse"

I believe that someone is trying really hard to cover something up.

Apparently the plane that supposedly crashed into the WTC on 9/11.

Wow, fabulous contribution.
>You capitalized chan!
Who gives a shit.

bumpin

The aliens head was seen from the left side and it was looking to the left in the picture and slightly at the camera. Almost diagonally

needs the bogdanov to solve this mystery

egas

so possible alien or top secret aircraft/project
maybe posted by someone who works there?
i guess i could see why the images were wiped
good enough reason i guess

Please keep this thread alive.
Do you know where to possibly find the image?

It seems like we are losing an opportunity here, other boards have long forgotten the subject. I think this is the explanation behind all the recent DDoS attacks, takedowns and slowdowns.

Im unsure if the whole alien thing is a slide or if it really is the leaked image. It could well just be a coverup for secret tech.

Bumping for interest.

related

I hope this day is not forgotten 22.2.2017 something fishy is definitely going on. The mods are aware and I believe the site received a warrant. There are numerous reports of other threads that were taken down but we have yet to receive the original image...

>tfw Podesta actually was trying to help declassify the alien archive and got silenced.

Go to the gym and lift some weights, unless you're a low energy faggot.

This thread is a ruse to cover the switchover of the image servers to alphabet control. They are going to try and silence the influencers by tracking the spread of memes to identify them.

Shitpost on alien threads obviously

What is lab h4c, googled and there is nothing.

Podesta is a child molester and has nothing to do with the subject.

Is the image encoded or something I could not find the relation?

On topic guys I think we possibly leaked photography containing classified information today.

I have not the faintest about what you are talking about.

Shitposting or not I deserve to know the truth

Maybe a secret govt lab?

LAB - Luke Air Force Base?
or a lab, like it says

(((Of course)))

Strangely H4C search results yield "Protein-coding gene on human chromosome 6p22.1, also known as H4 histone family, H4/g, H4FG, H4c, dJ221C16.1, histone 1, member G."

Nice distraction from pizzagate

I Am completely aware of the severity of pizzagate and hope the satanic bastards get what they deserve (A noose on the gallows) yet this is definitely not a distraction.

Further research states that H4C is a gene sequence responsible for joint formation? Maybe the military is experimenting with genetic human hybrids and someone leaked a subject?

As I re state "24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C"

Someone find something i want the image!

Well, H4C can also be like
Building H, Level 4, Room C or something
could mean anything

As a descendant of a former A51 engineer, I'd like the images too.

Bump.

Someone post the pic

So far we have witness accounts stating
“The aliens head was seen from the left side and it was looking to the left in the picture and slightly at the camera. Almost diagonally”
“I did see the alien, yellow scales black eyes with small pursed lips. Thought it was a shill thread so didn't open but saw the pic”
“"24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C"

“They ayylmao looked like it had scales all over and was dark in colour. Its eyes looked like dried up prunes and had human like features but much smaller in comparison to its head.” – Poster from previous thread
“Nah not even close. It was a super high quality photo.”

DO NOT LET THIS THREAD SLIDE

the next time you get a wittness tell them to inspect their fucking temp folder for the pic.

the ONE fucking hour im not sitting on this shitty site i miss a fucking alien. why live

Search your temp folder user

this so much

This was the previous thread guys

I saw it last night how do I check through my temp folder?

another user witnessed thread too
thread made 9 hrs ago -

Should be under C:\Users\"Username"\Temp

Oh what a fright. I'm literally shaking now