Getting Trumps Attention?

Let's be real. Rather you like it or not, agree with it or not, marijuana should be legalized. AT THE LEAST not a schedule 1 drug. If trump at the least made marijuana less illegal than methamphetamine federally he would get praise from liberals. If he legalized it, I'd be willing to bet CNN/msn would still go against it solely because it's something trump did. Liberals would see msm lies, that trump is more for the people, etc. 2020 would be a 1984 landslide.

I second this, kek wills it

Idk why I had that pic saved. Bumping with a better pepe

the only way to let the peopel know that he is their guy is for him to do what obama couldnt and decriminalize

the time has come

Fuck off stoner

agreed. I've seen older interviews of him where he expressed his view that the war on drugs didn't work

its the only way to turn the brainwashed majority against the left because the left would have to reject it and the peoples views would become incompatible with leftist views

Making something legal just because it gets you more votes is the very scummy attitude that forced america into degeneracy. Fuck pandering to retards. Trump is there to make America great again and I for one hope he succeeds.

>t.Degenerate

Ay I hardly ever even smoke anymore. Twice every two weeks as of here lately. Regardless, it shouldn't be illegal. It doesn't put anyone but the user in danger. At least up to the states, and if you don't want it in your state don't vote for it/vote against it.

It's the way things are fucking meant to be

Agreed. He has to do something about these fucking pharma companies screwing America's health in collusion with the FDA and DEA in general, but he's decided to keep the old head of the DEA in place even after that shit they pulled with CBD oil and Kratom and seems to have a pretty cozy relationship with the pharma executives. When it comes to health, Americans pay the most and are still the unhealthiest because all the stuff we're given is designed to keep us sick forever and we're prohibited from using natural cures that would put big pharma out of business. When it comes to this, I really don't think Trump is /ourguy/. He has way too many pharma connections and even called them "great companies". Guess the lives of millions of Americans who can't get access to REAL medicine don't matter to him.

But trump is for legalisation of medical cannabis federally and for recreational use he wants the states to decide for themselves.

just youtube search it, to lazy to grab a link...

>t.Freedom is degenerate!
Fuck off commie scum.

Considering the cartels that profits from it and the activities they pursue, I'm willing to go out on a limb and say it absolutely hurts people other than yourself. Making it legal wouldn't make them go away. It would just give them impunity to act with out fear of prosecution.

agreed

Look, legalizing weed can help more than you'd think. Getting caught with a fucking bowl where I live grants you an $800 ticket. Getting caught with even as small as a G can result in up to $1500 in fines.

We live in a goddamn police state.

That's not how making things legal works

Well then what about the freedom to kill someone, would that be degenerate? I bet it fucking would be. Trying to say it's "Freedom" will not get you out of needing to justify your position. So try harder faggot.

Mah nigga, glad to see someone see's eye to eye with me. Rather or not its degenerate is beyond the fucking point.
LETS BRAINSTORM HOW DO WE REACH HIM? IT MUST BE DONE.

i think if they legalize it, fucking edgey 14-yo will be walking on the streets, being inadequate and all that sort of stuff for a year but people will grow out of it very quickly cuz its legal

>wanting to fucking die of an overdose
Might as well play russian roulette for kicks.

*facepalm* just kys

kek nice bait. nobody is this stupid

>We live in a goddamn police state.
I'm cringing so hard. Policing a state is not the same as a police. Believe it or not, faggots break the law all the time and someone needs to enforce it.

Fun fact, it absolutely fucking is.

Trump could find a cure to cancer and libtards/the msm would still find a way to somehow go against it.

I dunno bro...maybe when they make unflouridated water illegal people will begin to suspect something...Trump isn't going to put his neck out there for this. He knows pharma companies routinely kill anyone who they see as a threat to their profits, just like the cartels south of the border. Personally, I'd just look after my own health for now and wait until all the plebs who don't take this seriously get cancer so they have a stake in the game. Maybe things have to get worse before they get better. Take care of yourself user.

You're cringing so hard because you're a retard. If the state made masturbation illegal you'd condone it as well and say shit like "its illegal so it must be bad! the state is perfect and should have all authority to dictate how adults live their lives!" Then again, you are a filthy eurocuck so I guess you've never been introduced to the concept of freedom. lol glad im not you.

Checked based burger.

HOw the fuck we make this shit happens?

I would condone and condemn anything based on the merit of the argument put in front of me. Since you've made none for your case. I can only conclude that you're just a stoner faggot wanting to spread your degeneracy even further or are perhaps looking for confirmation that what you do isn't degenerate. In which case you've come to the wrong board. Now fuck off back to your shill board.

Yes because doing business that complies with the law is much more dangerous than dealing with a drug cartel.

Really? I bet if it was legalized you would still buy it from your friend than a legitimate business. And so too would most people. Where do you think that cheaper weed comes from? I'll tell you, the same place your scummy friend always got it.

any ideas? I'll do whatever i can to help the cause