Do any of you guys take women in politics seriously?

Do any of you guys take women in politics seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=PgktdEHTrk0

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ucqhyz.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu10IiXVNBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bl--uWNZU5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women have no place in politics. They are incapable of thinking critically.

It's kids like you two that make us all look like juvenile weasel-spankers.

with a grain of salt. women naturally focus on different issues. ones that are pretty much less important.

they focus on feelings while we think about how to secure borders and fight nations if need be. instinct.

I don't take anything seriously, the universe is unraveling at the seams.

Women are solipsistic. They are unable to feel real empathy or put themselves into another shoes. Why? Because evolutionary a women AND her baby could survive only if she thinks about her perspective and her situation. Her survival trumped everything else. And 100.000 years of evolution are more valid than 50 years of feminist wish-thinking.

this tbqh senpai

Ill just drown myself in Greek philosophy for the time being

I see what you're saying, but the problem we face in the West with women is that they have it too good and these evolutionary instincts you mention are superseded by status in society.

See, until very recently when women got the right to vote, only men cared about their status among others. It mattered if you wanted to keep a job. For women, it was only important not to be regarded as a whore or someone who sleeps around, but anything else was brushed under "she's a woman after all".

Now that women are equal AND their needs are taken care of in our great propserous society, their perspective generalizes to other tribes. Now, they want to help poor immigrants and minorities, because how else can they raise their status among their peers? Women invented virtue signaling, which does not play on reason, but on emotions.

"This video is private"

>women
>seriously
>ever

my.mixtape.moe/ucqhyz.mp4

Nope.

Women shouldn't be allowed to hold office and they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

IS THIS CHICK "WHITENING" HERSELF? SAD!

>tfw those Turks keep this Armenian qt hostage and make her do deprived meme skits

is this ana kasparian? is she making a huge effort to look like a barbie bimbo? if so that's really hot.

Yeah, liberal bimbos make me diamonds. The comments on the youtube video that was removed were quite incindiary, but I managed to save it and here's Ana's individual clips:

my.mixtape.moe/uqtvzf.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ucolyl.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/myukkx.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/axebou.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/cubyny.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/bamlgd.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/rdtpmh.mp4

Says the leaf... Canadians have no place in politics. They are incapable of thinking critically.

>Do any of you guys take women seriously?

ftfy

She looks very trashy tho, fake hooknose and Time is taking its toll

holy shit my dude hnggg

>Do any of you guys take women in politics seriously?
No.

She looks attractive with blonde hair

no

Traps aren't gay

>Traps aren't gay.
>ah but they fuck like gay people tho.

She's ready for her facial.

I don't think anyone will seriously take women seriously, not even women

a woman in politics is most likely a dyke, sorry to say but it's true

leave the business of government to the men, sugar lips

This.

lol wtf why is she talking like a black woman

Depends on the woman. It's the female voters I can't take seriously.

??? what's going on rofl

ahh it's edited

Video is private, what was it?

>After this post, user proceeded to go the next Le Pen spamthread

that's how ana acted before the electro shock therapy

I can't watch it either.

Marine Le Pen is just following the footsteps of her dad.

Thanks. What the hell is going on?

This close-set eyed kike isn't in politics

Ann coulter

Their too unstable with there feelings. If a woman can't make a decision with a cool head she won't find herself regretting that decision later on.

I take my wife seriously. Was a liberal, now I'm supporting the right, the white national variety, for her.

Depends on what they say and do. Usually no. Doesn't seem to matter if they are left or right they are usually retarded.

France seems to be breeding some based women though.

Of course not. Women in politics are systematically siding with bs causes that have no place in politics. It's an embarrassment.

I take ur wife all the time!

Not in today's modern system. Back in the day, women could use their ability to suck and fuck kings/generals/leaders to change the course of history. They still can but thanks to technology and the media, it's getting harder for shit like that. Other than that, no, most are horrible decision makers. There are a few that can be leaders but not at the rate liberals want, which is more than 50%.
If we did ever get to the point where women were 50% or more the leaders....we can kiss the world good bye.

Being a paid pundit doesn't make you a politician. Know the difference.

Absolutely Haram

She's taking off the latest normalfag meme. "Cash me outside" is its name.

>It's the female voters I can't take seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu10IiXVNBk

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Bl--uWNZU5c