Temperature is now in the plus double digits (Celsius) for the Northeastern region in the middle of February

>Temperature is now in the plus double digits (Celsius) for the Northeastern region in the middle of February

Is climate change starting to fuck us?
Two years ago it was minus 20 Celsius here, now its plus 10 degrees

Yeah I'm really angry it's no longer minus 20 degrees like wtf we should stop driving cars.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((man made climate change))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Nasa/NOAA image from Jan 15 2017.

Fuck off now please.

I don't even know what a fucking Celsius is.
This is America bitch!

What am I looking at here?

STOP GIVING US THIS AWESOME WEATHER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mostly clouds. Unless you think Texas is 100% covered in snow.

But I cant see the fuckin weather from space, what's the point of posting it

In Edmonton, winters used to be so brutal here. we're talking weeks at a time of over -40 degrees. Last few years the winters have been comparatively mild

fuck off back to kikebook retard

Climate change is a hoax. Climate goes in cycles over the millennia.

I am totally enjoying this weather.

Keep the pollution coming, guys.

We had snowfall during the night, quite a bit in fact.

Kill yourself leaf, you are beyond retarded

There really isn't. Especially when warmer winters, at least in Canada, generally mean more snow. Unless of course it's above zero for most of it.

Snow generally doesn't fall below -15 Celsius. Usually when it's that cold or colder the atmospheric pressure is high, and it's too dry for it to snow.

It sounds stupid but warmer winters means more snow. Colder winters mean less snow and clearer skies.

The only climate change that is killing us is the sociopolitical one quit falling for the All Gore NWO meme!

ho no ... a snowfall .....

in febuary ?

i remember a years when in febuary the 22 it was -40 and snowing !!!

how can it be suny now ?

must be global warming

funy how both in the drawing looks joo

I honestly didn't notice that until you pointed it out. But probably true.

That's just the same image but in black and white. Its not real.

i'm tired of this nonsense. i really am. you retarded canadians continue to run your economy into the ground by the initiative of the feminiman with a beautiful haircut. meanwhile the rest of the world won't bend over to chinese overlords.

I'll take regional climate changes due o natural factors for 400?

Can someone explain me why Sup Forums always vehemently denies the global warming? Do you own stocks in heaters companies or something?

The weather would be getting colder if the earth got warmer

74 degrees in Iowa right now I love global warming

You think it normally happens this quickly?

wtf, we have 15c nomally we should have -10

Not too surprising. Too much emphasis put on models, and not on past history. Given the paloclimatic evidence from similar climate regimes, I think its safe to say most of the Great Plains will be a hot desert with summertime temperatures regularly exceeding 50C, even 60C. Much of the southeast will be a tropical savannah with summertime wet bulb temperatures regularly reaching levels fatal to humankind - as high as 40C. I think most of the northeastern U.S. and the Great Lakes will be covered in a vast tropical rainforest.

Not all Sup Forums. I deny that climate change is as mild as (((they))) say it is. I believe it poses an existential threat on the timescale of decades.

BURN BABY BURN DISCO INFERNO

I think this is reasonable. The near constant southerly flow during the summertime from the subtropical high off the east coast will provide copious amounts of moisture via the Gulf of Mexico. I think basically everything east of the Mississippi River will become much like a rainforest, while we see drying out in the west.

thats not true. its maybe -8 at the coldest

You should check out Alberta chinooks...temps can go from -20c to +20c in less than an hour...

It's not global warming...

I wonder why...

Just moved here, can confirm. Northern Alberta cannot make up its mind right now.

>using minus and plus
>not negative and positive
A FUCKING LEAF

Regina fag here.
>growing up, first snow and the cold would always come before/by Halloween.
>last two years no snow on the ground until December.
>from the end of October until end of March, sometimes up until late April it'd be winter, snow on the ground.
>2015,16 snow mostly all gone by March.
>this year most of the snow was gone on fucking Valentine's Day.
Something is going on.

It's literally nothing, goy. We must burn more of that (((Saudi))) oil.

It's terribly cold here and it's February.

>-10 in legoland

not a chance, hans christian

Terribly cold like 20C°?