God Bless Texas

legiscan.com/TX/text/SJR2/2017

Texas is currently voting on whether or not to call a constitutional convention which would propose amendments to limit the federal government's power, jurisdiction, and budget, as well as institute congressional term limits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKCVS57j284
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/26/texas-gov-abbott-threatens-to-oust-officials-who-promote-sanctuary-cities.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VGF4ibgcHQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They should just secede.
And so should every other state.
And so should every county.
And so should every locality.
And so should every person.

Fucking commie collectivist shitstains should all drown.

Texas really is the only American part of America left man.

And that settles that

Fucking checked my man

yankees BTFO

Give me back Texas Mc Donalds Fags

Kek confirms.

Checked and praised. God Bless Texas.

LONE STAR STATE SHALL RISE

it's 50% non white, that's very american

We truly are the best state

Your entire country is non-white get fucked spaghetti merchant

Agreed

YES YES YES TEXAS YES

Today's date too!

Kek those muzzies got btfo at rhe draw muhammed contest, we should hold another

We really should start calling it the gulf of texas.

lets go

word

>break away from the union
They did before faggot but their economy sucked so much dick they had to rejoin the union.
Otherwise Texas wouldn't have so much of an immigration problem.

Remember that time the Cactus Cuties sang the best version of The Star Spangled Banner ever recorded in Houston?
youtube.com/watch?v=QKCVS57j284

57%, mind you. With about 65% of the child population being born to non-white mothers and 4% of them having an Hispanic father.

>would be the 8th highest GDP country
>higher GDP than canada and south korea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

commiefornian, get the fuck out of this thread

Somebody's assblasted

57% seems way too high, I don't trust census data at all since it doesn't factor in the illegals. I'd say it's closer to 40%

The census does include illegals and it has non-Hispanic whites at 43% of the population atm. Hispanics make up 40% of the population and most of them are classified as white.

feels good man

I love my state. Too bad that my hometown of Austin is a liberal shit hole.

Pretty much
God bless Texas

This gave me chills

TEXAS VULT

I live in Austin too. It's literally only downtown. Every other part of Austin is great.

>TEXAS VULT
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

Thank you for blessing us, Kek. We love you here in Texas.

>has own power grid
>owns major ports
>owns energy sector
>loose gun laws
>dairy queen
>whataburger
>big red soda
fuck i love being a Texan

Kek speaks

You forgot: Is on its way to become a blue state thanks to the high Asian and Hispanic immigration due to the good job situation.

>Is on its way to become a blue state
I love this meme.

he sure does

Swing state by 2036.

>blue state
>Texas

>Swing state by 2036
lmao, keep moving the goal post.

See pic related.
Dems are growing by 200k each election while Reps are only by about 100k.

>000

Abbott already announced he's not putting up with any shit. Any official that supports Sanctuary cities or any department won't enforce immigration law is out of both a job, and funding.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/26/texas-gov-abbott-threatens-to-oust-officials-who-promote-sanctuary-cities.html

yes

YESSSSSSSSS

>trying to predict the future
wow man.

>muh statistics
just remember, Texas > your propaganda

based wheelie

texas is nice, but the texas government is very fucking retarded. unfortunately, there really isn't a way to fix it while it continues to be majorly lead by theocratic republicans.

Even assuming all illegals are removed:
Legal immigration is still in the hundreds of thousends each year and most of them are Hispanic or Asian.
Also, by 2040 whites will make up barely 35% of the population. Even if Hispanic and black birth rates decrease to white levels (which there are signs for), it might be hard for Republicans to win when whites are only 50% of the voters.

they'll just gerrymander around the minorities like they already do

>implying our youth is from austin

Whatever Hanz, Fredericksburg is here for you when you're ready to come home.

hope those Blue Bell Cartons aren't the contaminated ones!

I fucking love this state.

A lot could change, I agree. Texan Hispanic males could vote slightly Republican. But Asian and Hispanic females could break the state's neck.
>just remember, Texas > your propaganda
I just see Texas as the one crucial state we can't allow to ever swing. AZ is gone by 2020-2024, that we can endure. GA will eventually flip in 2030 or later. NC seems to be moving redder for now but the question now is which way will it go. Florida is also becoming redder but by 2040 the demographics could be overwhelming. But if we have the rust belt and Texas, Republicans win.

they're already starting to convince Hispanics that can pass that they're better than Mexicans, those will vote against their self interests.

Gerrymendering doesn't work in presidential or Senate elections.
Demographics matter more than urbanization.
I like Texas, but I don't know whether I should move there or to WI/MI/UT/NH.

good fries. if someone doesn't fuck up the fryer, also good chicken fingers.

dairy queen is amazing too.

Hispanics don't only vote left in Texas, we don't know what kind of naturalization laws Trump might pass, we don't know about inter-country transplants that happen constantly due to our great economy. There's a lot of unknowns. There's also the fact that we'll bring back the klan if it gets real bad.

this type of thinking explains why germany is the nigger and muslim loving hell hole that it is

Hispanic males are already split like 40/50 and if Republicans continue to do a good job, I can see them splitting 50/50 just a few years into the future. Even black males in Texas could vote up to 30% Republican. But Asians, Hispanic females and black women are growing and they don't seem to be convinceable.

i like texas but i think i've had enough, thinking about moving to nevada

>Demographics matter more than urbanization.
Our legals hate illegals mexicans. so through your rhetoric away.

deuce of truth

We call him Professor Tex.

KEK WILLS IT! GOD BLESSED TEXAS!

throw*

Hispanic males in Texas are pretty split in the South, I agree with that. That's where the retarded "based Hispanics" meme comes from when some AZ/TX/NM talks about them because he only has experience with male Hispanics. But female Hispanics only vote up to 25% Republican and 70% Democrat.
Statistics isn't a joke.
Isn't Nevada even worse? Same landscape, more spics and more cucked whites?
Male Hispanics are almost split. The women aren't.

>Statistics isn't a joke
>Donald Trump

>Same landscape, more spics and more cucked whites?
sounds great. Might even be able to get a white gf there. Iowa was also a choice but i feel they will be racist towards me as a hispanic

Coming from someone born in San Marcos that grew up in Lockhart, no. Austin is a liberal shithole.

Let me tel you something. Texas works because it has a strong history in nationalism. We unite under civic nationalism, because ethnic nationalism is not possible in this global economy.

It works, we are still red. We will always be conservative. We say the Texas pledge at school. We learn about davy crockett cracking mexican skulls with his gun. We continue

youtube.com/watch?v=VGF4ibgcHQE

Statisticians assumed high black voter turnouts and got burned hard.
Why not move to Florida?

A few million people have already come in recent years from outside of Texas. They don't believe in your civic nationalism.

except a lot of legal mexicans vote republican in texas, you fucking mong

yeah, and they are all in austin

lol florida, hurricane world. very expensive cost of living too. hot women though. also mildly racist and full of blacks.

WELL NOW

ugh. austin is insufferable. San Antonio is where it's at as far as a more moderate city goes, and still very religious.

This quote is so goddamn true. Everytime I leave the country, whether in the Middle East or Europe, when they ask where I'm from I always say Texas. They all know what the fuck I'm talking about too.

40% of the males, 25% of the females.
Still leaves us with 50-55% of males and 70% females that vote Democrat.
Not all of them.

its okay, we will cleanse our capital when we re-establish our Independence

iktfb

see
i can see how it is hard to believe in nationalism when germany is literally leaking with nigger and muslim semen

Believe it or not, but Germany has way better demographics than Texas and about the same as WV.

Dallas is banging though

All kinds of new shit being built there

and they have 0 nationalism.

Did you not understand the point?

We have worse demographics but maintain our culture.

your demographics are 'better' than your but your country is dying before your eyes. 0 nationalism. 0 pride.

Alamo 2.0

>your demographics are 'better' than your but your country is dying before your eyes.
*than ours but

i'm tired

The same will happen with Texas if even more immigrants come to Texas. It went from R+30 to R+9 in just 20 years.

This state/country/idea was founded on the idea of self determination.

It will not lose.

if only we could starts deporting mexicans and get rid of sanctuary cities, and build a giant wall to keep them out...
oh wait

There's been varying factors. There was the influx of New Orleans niggers during Katrina, commiefornians coming by the busload, the illegals, etc. We can very well change the future still, especially with Abbott and Trump. There's no telling.