This Twitter account advocates for 8 states controlled by blacks

twitter.com/BlackAmerican33

What would happen if this were the case?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZxMDZ3TdZM
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtube.com/watch?v=X1vOQ4Ts2tg
youtube.com/watch?v=nsSLZ4X1cGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It wouldn't because it would give our govt a legit reason to start the genocide of dindus

Detroit

Why not just go to africa? They can have entire countries

>florida is safe
phew

it will probably turn out as well as liberia did

the moment this happens, whites in those states with ethnically cleanse niggers with impunity

They have a whole continent

Over my dead body. If they want to be exterminated, let them try it.

>lol they don't want Florida
Also
> give them new Mexico and Arizona. Those two are closer to African style environment than the European esque southeaster states

>What would happen if this were the case?

Baltimore, Chicago and Detroit on a larger scale.

niggers arent taking the carolinas

civil war 2.0

that's because our main draw is our beautiful beaches, and niggers can't swim

great idea

Soon in Canada - only with Chinese face.

#MakeAmericaZimbabweAgain

They have their own fucking continent

Since they are twelve percent of the population, four states seems more realistic. They couldn't maintain six states with so little of the population. I'm fine with it, as long as all blacks move there. I'd even donate.

I'd be fine giving them Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia since even the whites in those states are useless.

They aren't getting the Carolinas or Tennessee

Give them those states, let them rot for a while and then when they finally realize how fucked up they are without handouts don't let them come back.

Well looking at the map. How is that a big loss ? However they should not be able to move around in the rest of the USA. Just as tourists.

Fuck off kike.

Never give up my Southern friend
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZxMDZ3TdZM

Over my dead body

Fuck that horse shit, if anyone deserves their own land, it's the Indians, and they shouldn't get any either. But they at least HAVE a reason to advocate it and an argument that could be listened to, blacks don't deserve a whole third of the country

They have a whole continent and the Caribbean. Fuck niggers.

>What would happen if this were the case?
google Liberia

I say let it happen however it wouldn't be those states. They can Michigan Illinois and Indiana to start with then see where that goes.

Liberia.

The Carolinas, Georgia, and Tennessee are for whites. They can take the other 4.

>to make and enforce laws
>blacks
>enforce laws

kek. seriously tho if we can make israel for the jews we should be able to find niggers a place in the region where they can go and stay go.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

If they would take the deal wouldnt it be an improvment ? Rest of USA only whites and latinos. And trump gets rid of the latinos. Ok Maybe 8 States is overkill. They should get 2 at best.

the US already gave blacks an entire country. Liberia is basically hell on earth.

Or

they could go to Africa

FUCK YES GIVE EM TO THE DINDUS!

0) evacute non-morons living in those states and give them homes outside of it
1) ban Lefty/Ghetto Blacks from the non-"black-controlled-states" and deport them to the 8 states requested. Also ban lefty white people and deport them into those 8 states (they are sure to embrace living in a state "controlled by blacks")
2) see crime decline and education on rise outside those states, along with a return of STEM
3) see crime increase and education fall inside the states; with nobody capable of actual science left and universities finally becoming reduced to Gender Studies / Social "Science" facilities
4) build wall around those 8 states
5) split welfare pool into one pool supplid by outside-states, and one supplied by those 8 states. Welfare money for a recipent may only be drawn from the supply that corresponds with the state he lives in (meaning they won't get any, because they never learn anything useful)
6) Watch mass chimp outs behind the wall, with BLM activists crucifying white people (lefttards), and white people crucifying themselves (because social justice demands it).
7) after 2-3 years the states can be recaptured.

DO IT, TRUMP!

Alabamafag reporting in. I wish they would try.

hmmm

an african american reservation?

Great idea, OP!

They wont go there. Its just not going to happen.

Wow its almost like Liberia was made just for that

1.Pull all whites out
2.Send all blacks there
3.Wait
4. Return to rebuild when all dead

>Michigan
yeah, nah. you've never actually been here, have ya?

We gave them a country (liberia) and a city (Detroit). But are absolute shit holes.

please happen

youtube.com/watch?v=X1vOQ4Ts2tg

Because if you keep repeating the deal (and it would happen), whites will be cornered into reservations a la redskins.

Problem is you have to force them there all. Or else it will just give land for free to some niggers.

Isn't it just better to let the southeners ethnicaly cleanse them?

South will rise again at the head of Floridian power.

That poor niggered up ford.

Getting rid of handouts would revitalize the black family!

Or you know, they're all just doing to keep killing each other like they're doing now.

Maybe a nice mix of the two?

The UN will sustain them with food donations and you have Africa 2.0

Southern death squads? You in?

God yes send them back to the South, their migration North was a mistake.

>t. NYfag

YES!
If all the nigs migrate there, then the Democratic party will never win an election again.

No they would have to go back to Africa.

A black nationalist homeland on the American mainland would innevitably go Liberia tier and become a public health disaster. This would some how get blamed back onto whites and they would lash out like they do every time.

It's back to Africa or nothing.

It will turn into Africa.

Why would the US tolerate a fascist state as a neighbour. I mean, what does black controlled even mean? There is nothing in the US that prevents blacks from making it "black-controlled". Just get into politics and profit from the retards lack of understanding and foresight.

Nope. If there are other parts of Michigan that are fine for whites then they will have to be limited to the shithole cities they created. They will need to be walled off and completely isolated.

eww. Sure.

But if they do that, we don't get to see a leftist ecosystem killing itself for the whole world to see :(

you asked for this

you fought for their freedom, you pushed for equal rights, these niggers should be yalls problem

I have family in Georgia with enough guns to take on an army.

Good fucking luck.

that's why they come here on rafts.

STOP THE BOATS AND BUILD A NORTHERN WALL

We have Sweden for that

Fuck you our niggers are quarantined to detroit

Seriously why doesn't the US hash out a deal with a West African nation ( roughly the origin of the NA slave trade) and set up a place for African Americans to go back to their homeland.

You could give them compensation to leave, say 500k per head, which would be more than enough to set up in an African country.

Also any whites that have white guilt can indenture themselves as slaves to the blacks as a way to make up for their ancestors.

Everyone would be happy.

cant they just go Liberia?

they can fuck off to Liberia
>giving niggers an once of your soil
In half a century they will be demanding to immigrate to the whites states and chanting racist as they do now

Never be the same. RIP real south

>business suit & AK-47
>Red wig & AK-47
>Crossdresser & AK-47
>Professional wrestler & RPG

wtf i love liberia now!

That's too much territory, but condemning a small portion of America to be ruled by blacks isn't a bad idea if we force all of them to move there.

Watching the black controlled deep south have a Zimbabwe-style meltdown would be absolutely hilarious

Georgia and North Carolina are two of the biggest states in terms of population, both over 10 million people. Very large military bases too.

Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee (well really only Vanderbilt) also have many of the best universities in the South, outside of Virginia, Texas, and Tulane in Louisiana.

I didn't fight for shit my family came here a decade after the Civil War.

You faggots brought them here in the first place.

Blockade/ no fly zone,
The UN is going to fight the USA hahahaha

SPBP

How can they control all that when they can't control themselves?

Don't worry the whole world is already watching germany do that right now.

It exists. It's called Liberia and it's a failed state.

I thought they wanted diversity?

A US govt cucked enough to let black secession happen is also cucked enough to let the UN in.

TN is literally one of the whitest states in the South, along with Kentucky and West Virginia, even WITH Memphis. What the fuck are they smoking.

Haha sorry the nigger parts of those states are all I know about. The only time I've left the confides of comfy Pennsylvania was to go to New Mexico and that was to backpack on private property owned by the scouts.

>blacks advocating ethnostate
im all for it. but is probs right. black nationalism in america would create white nationalism in america -- the government actively avoids this because it results in genocide.

I, GENERAL BUTT NAKED! CALL ALL BLACKS BACK TO THEIR SACRED HOMELAND!

LIBERIA!!!

They tried that. Liberia and it's a shithole.

Let's be honest, blacks say they want their own homeland or love being black/African but don't want to go to Africa as they know it's shit. Which is why they leech off welfare but bitch about "whity keepin us down n shieet"

The only people that brought them here were kikes, you ignorant immigrant trash.

That would self-destruct faster than a seceded California.

Hahhaha what ? Are they insane? They should be allowed to have half of one shitty state ... thats it.

When Southerners talk about secession, they also mean getting rid of negroes, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=nsSLZ4X1cGE

As a proud North Carolinian I'd rather not hand over my great state

Yes, Brother!

Why can't the niggers just be sent back to Africa already?

They're guests in all Western countries, relying on everything invented, established & revolutionized by the superior white race.

Wow. I mean I'm pretty BTFO right now. I mean they have ven diagrams. Whoa... Guess we have to give them the states.

TFW you know you've been out smarted

>Georgia

Go full on Rhodesia on the jigaboo.

I believe most of burgers sees nothing wrong with separating people and nignogs for good. Most important thing to ensure they all will move into their greater ghetto.

Can affirm, entire time in highschool there was only 1 black family. Weren't even full black they were half breeds. only other black guy I know married a white woman so he stays pretty calm. Until the holidays then they fucking Nig out.

>Southern Kentuckian

Fuck off faggot arizona is the White man's land. Send them to Liberia

VICE used to have some top notch shit until they went full SJW.

>Being proud of Pepsi (same applies with Georgia & Coca Cola)
>Drinking the carbonated Jew

It's heart breaking to watch it disappear