Hollywood was sure Hillary was going to win, hence the diversity pandering

Has anyone else noticed this? A thousand different movies coming out about Brave (preferably Black) Women sticking it up to the man, either by being the hidden heroes of a real story (Pic Related), starring in fiction or just doing white bashing (Dear White People).

Were they that delusional?

This was the last time a non-white contributed to NASA:

>Were they that delusional?

(((Monopoly))) of propaganda by media infrastructure ownership was broken by internet and social media.
It is actually rather profound chance on how society functions.
Hence the old power structures trying to fight back against the chance with censorship and the already backfired term fake news.

This movie was not that bad. It was historically accurate.

>be german scientist
>lose war
>move to USA to help american space program
>listen to americans take credit all on their own forever
>dying in your bed hoping for a movie coming out about the germans who helped NASA
>turn on TV
>see "Hidden Figures"
>die from shock

>tfw black women get more credit and celebration for the space program than the hundreds of german scientists

Didn't October Sky give credit to Von Braun for that kids inspiration?

The right one looks pretty full figured to me

Is she wearing a fat suit?

That's the only movie and it only gives credit to one of the german scientists and only for inspiration.

I guess it's still not time to make a movie about the german scientists who helped americans get to the moon. Many such cases! Sad!

I really don't think there's anyone even casually aware of the space program who doesn't know who Wernher Van Braun is.

It's not some big cover up. Thousands of books have been written about the guy, he's mentioned in basically every NASA historical documentary, and I distinctly remember learning all about him both in school AND at Space Camp, where we actually met one of the Germans who worked with him.

look i hope you're ready for the oscars. the baftas were heralded as an 'amazing night for diversity' because some black people won.

basically the virtue signalling and back patting is gonna be astronomical come the oscars ceremony when moonlight and fences win a shit ton of awards. "thank god the 'racist' la la land didn't sweep!"

We have magazines in the break room at work and Entertainment Weekly had a TOP 50 MOST POWERFUL SUPERHEROES issue. Wonder Woman was #1 because she is a feminist icon.

So now this is fake news? Sorry, actual history that you won't get to revise.

Why is it that you nazicucks hate reality so much?

I mean, for such "superior" beings you assholes sure can't seem to deal with...reality. Maybe you need a safe space? And Sup Forums is no longer it.

The day of the LEAF is upon you. Take the #MaplePill. Stop hating and start lifting.

How does it feel to know that Black women who didn't even have the right to vote contributed more to society than wastes of skin like you?

I mean, here you are in 2017 all these years later and despite being soooo "superior" you assholes are here #NaziPilling yourselves. baka.

How pathetic. These women who had every reason to be bigger losers than you did something historical 50+ yrs ago and all you can do is call them niggers. baka.

Hopefully it makes your teeth whiter bc that's about all you have going for you...amirite OP?

That's nice to hear. But only Wernher von Braun i assume or? Because there have been many more, some of them also used jewish slave labor at Camp Dora. Not only at NASA either, also american military jet aircraft manufacture and of course your secret services in order to have experienced people who dealt with Russian intel services before, of which the USA had zero people with experience.

I think they just don't want to make the public aware of how much help the USA had from germans after the war in order to outsmart Soviet Russia which didn't manage to get as many german scientists and agents

>pic related: V2 testing from my great grandfathers photo album who worked with Wernher von Braun and others in the war. He was also taken to the USA but returned in 1955

WE

>niggers get coffee for scientists at NASA
>revisionist movie comes out years later saying it was actually YOU who wuz space n shieeet
Take that racists!

The movie was pretty good and Janelle Monae is and always will be GOAT

These were real people, the story isn't made up you idiot

Well, they are fighting back with online subversion. CTR and ShariaBlue are just preliminary attempts at this. It will evolve, and once it seems like they are gone, that just means they've become better at it.

There is no turning back from this cancer that is spreading through the internet.