He's not having kids

>he's not having kids
What sort of autistic manbaby are you? What is your excuse? I don't want to here little bitch boy excuses like
>muh feminism
>muh divorce rate
>muh modern women
It's the equivalent of the founders of America saying
>muh home is comfy
>muh we don't know where we are going
Just admit it, you're a spineless cuck and can't get a woman. You probably prefer playing video games 10 hours per day.

Get with times op.
The world is going to shit , no need to help it survive by providing my master race genes.

My excuse is because I like playing video games all day. All the other excuses you listed are mgtow tier cancer.

I'm lazy piece of shit, that's all.

According to Sup Forums the age of consent should be 25, extinction awaits

I would have kids if my ex didn't cut off my penis...

Why live at all? You're a coward. KYS or shut up.

How's this one:
>muh miscarriages (well hers actually)
Lost 4 already
Got to keep 2 though.
Still wish we got to keep them all.

Alright shut up for a moment. The Western world is due to a prolonged mega recession this year. It would be foolish and femininly impulsive to bring kids into that let alone be able to raise them properly.

I live to cuck little bitches like you.

I know some people that want kids, but in Spain at least, the economic conditions to raise a kid right now are pretty fucked, a couple can barely survive with just just one wage in most cases.

Same, but there were no survivors. Somebody have an extra one to cover for me.

>implying our white race is no less fucking doomed anyway than the next

Sorry to hear lad.

Time to stop roleplaying now and go upstairs to eat dinner mummy has cooked up for her little leaf that she loves so much.

Because I like my money and my freedom. Kids are shit

>I'm scared of responsibility
>I'm a hedonist
>I'd rather spend my time and money on computer games

It's already over, the demographic shift has happened, there are no brakes on this train.

Thanks politicians.

More like 10 hours on Sup Forums and maybe 1 hour gaming

Quit projecting.

I have no desire to have kids. I have no desire waste my already limited amount of free time on them. I have much better and more productive things to do

I think this is what happens when you reach a level of transcendent super intelligence. Living isn't exactly a thing you win since we all die, so why would you make people who will go through the same shit with no guarantee that they'll have it any better?

In the past people do not wanted kids too. But kids happened anyway because of the bad contraceptive methods.

>I have much better and more productive things to do
Like what?
By the way, there is no role more important for a man than fatherhood. Enjoy not being taken seriously by adults, manbaby.

no gf

I luv mummy she make me tendies

>tfw mummy sucks my guppie

Hahahah like what? No seriously please enlighten me what exactly is more important than parenthood. I'm sure your answers will be really insightful.

>haha don't want to make children your are pathetic, just kill yourself right now hahaa

is that suppossed to motivate anyone? fuck you.

Me on the right

Jewish Frankfurt School Cultural Marxism is the religion of the West.

All this crap started 100 years ago, the push for faggots, traps, removal of Christianity from society, cultural pessimism and nihilism, matriarchy, breakdown of the family, it was all started by Jews, many of whom were the founders of what we call "psychology".

Let me flip that around on you OP:

Can you give me one good reason to have kids that isn't

>muh white race
>muh legacy

There are tons of drawbacks to having kids. What exactly are the positives?

>What is your excuse?
I prefer having sex with other men.

Stop bullying people mate

>muh buzzwords

Before people had children and they helped bringing food home very early. Now kids will only earn money after college. It's obvious why people are not having children anymore. It's the result of modern capitalism.

when should i have kids?

>There are tons of drawbacks to having kids. What exactly are the positives?

Fatherhood is the definitive human and male experience that transcends all social boundaries. By forfeiting it, you're missing out on what it means to be human and a man.
If you want to be a child for the rest of your life, that's fine, just don't expect to be taken seriously.

Yea okay whatever makes your bad life decisions feel better OP.

>Fatherhood is the definitive human and male experience that transcends all social boundaries. By forfeiting it, you're missing out on what it means to be human and a man.
>If you want to be a child for the rest of your life, that's fine, just don't expect to be taken seriously.

This is just an empty argument and appeal to emotion.

Plenty of respected people don't have children and plenty of worthless scumbags do.

Give me a concrete pragmatic reason why I should have kids.

>spotted the selfish manchild that wants to play games all day and do other childish shit.

I just told you, you're missing out on a fundamental human and male experience. An experience that you are biologically predisposed to.

What are these backdraws exactly?

Your talking to a father of 4 by the way. I travel with my wife whenever I want (just got back from Bali actually). We fuck whenever we want. We eat out whenever we want. We buy whatever we want. Our kids are happy, fulfilled and healthy. The youngest is starting kindergarten this year. The oldest is in grade 6.

I'm really trying to figure out why people are so scared to start families?

>What is your excuse?
no woman

I'd rather play games all day than change nappies.

Can you prove to me that that's the fundemental human experience? No. Because that's just your opinion.

Honestly, why do parents get so triggered just because I don't want kids? If you want to spend your life as a servile provider then go ahead, just don't ask me to do the same.

>I'm really trying to figure out why people are so scared to start families?
They are selfish, stuck in a cycle of hedonism, and frightened of real responsibility.

As a 45 year old male who had a child (boy) late in life (37 y.o.) I have to agree with this statement. It changed me for the better.

i have no need to fuck anything in this city, i want out.

It's the last big event you can look forward to before death.

I'd rather spend my money on other things, personally.

It's not that I'm vehemently opposed to having kids, it's just that I don't see the point. I honestly don't see what you gain from it other than someone who MIGHT look after you when you get old.

I don't know what you do for a living but I could never afford 4 kids on my salary anyway.

Wow, your life must be pretty boring if that's all you look forward to...

>An experience that you are biologically predisposed to.
Who cares? We're not wild animals. Civilization is the product of human reason and taming of biological urges. Humans will one day shout their dicks into submission and completely beat their biology. Fuck your stupid ass naturalistic fallacy.

>lost 2 and ended up destroying the relationship
Wew, and I thought I was broken. Can't imagine going through 4

I have some rare blood disease thing where my child has a high possibility of stillborn if my mate has it too. I've gotten all sorts of rare ailments happen to me and I'm a loser NEET virgin. Assuming I do find a gf and marry her, she probably will have similar blood to me cause the odds are always against me

Is having shitty genes a good excuse?

You should be happy I'm selfless enough not to poison the gene pool.

>I'd rather play games all day than change nappies.
Children learn to poop themselves. I can tell you're still some dumb kid living with his parents.

>Honestly, why do parents get so triggered just because I don't want kids? If you want to spend your life as a servile provider then go ahead, just don't ask me to do the same.
First of all, I'm not a parent. And I'm not sure what gave you such a delusional view of parent/child relationships. Did you have shitty parents? The type of bond you can form will be greater and more satisfying than you can with anyone else. The affection and love you will feel will only be beaten by that for your grandchildren. Nothing makes people happier and more content than meaningful relationships with other people.

>Can you prove to me that that's the fundemental human experience? No. Because that's just your opinion.

It's not my opinion, it's a biological fact of nature. It's literally one of the things about humans that you could argue for on objective grounds.

>kids are happy
>spend most of their time raised by Canadian elementary school in the current year
Yeah they'll grow up be delightful little twinks.

Are you autistic or anti-social?
It seems the only thing you are concerned about is money and only viewing how it will benefit you financially. You're not a very happy person, are you?

I have a beautiful white catholic german-american wife and a very smart white son. I am all good. Thx op

The drawbacks affect the manchild side of you.
You become more responsible. You learn to mentor. You aquire new skills. You get off your ass. And most importantly.. you actually start giving a crap about the state of th world...

More than just wanting to see it burn.

T.nigger

>little kid has been reading technocracy and singularity science fiction.
We were supposed to have flying cars by now kid. What's most fallacious is how you're foretelling the future after reading some shitty books and websites.

Piss off normalfag before I derail it with child gore.

Kids are fucking lame. Figure out a way to rapidly age them to 18 and maybe it'll be worthwhile.

>Children learn to poop themselves. I can tell you're still some dumb kid living with his parents.

Try again. I'm 29 and I rent my own flat in London. I'm probably smarter and better off than you.

>First of all, I'm not a parent. And I'm not sure what gave you such a delusional view of parent/child relationships. Did you have shitty parents? The type of bond you can form will be greater and more satisfying than you can with anyone else. The affection and love you will feel will only be beaten by that for your grandchildren. Nothing makes people happier and more content than meaningful relationships with other people.

No, I had great parents. They're still together to this day and I love them very much. Almost all my friends parents are divorced though.

I agree with what you said about relationships but you don't need to have kids for that.

>It's not my opinion, it's a biological fact of nature. It's literally one of the things about humans that you could argue for on objective grounds.

It's not a "biological fact of nature" that having kids is the "fundemental human experience" you rube. It's purely your opinion.

What.. becoming a boss? Visiting some tourists destination? Paaartyyyy....? Play the newest cod? Those are minor perks.. mehs.

No, and it really seems like you're projecting user.

You don't need to have kids to do any of those things.

I'm a fag.

Do what the niggers do and abandon them their entire childhood

So I see why you're getting so butthurt, you can't form relationships with humans and you channel this into hatred towards that and cling to fantasies about singularities, etc.
Grow up kid and get a job.

oh shit; why don't i have kids..
>picture related
Honestly though i don't even think its the money.. Would you REALLY want to bring a child up in todays world? Lets admit it, it's only going to get worse..

Jesus user I feel sorry for you. You're jaded before your time. There are tons of cool things to experience in this world.

45 year oldfag here again. THIS. exactly THIS.

... Someone lost the debate.

Nah. It will cause more problems.

I'm gay, but my boyfriend and I both want to adopt a couple kids or go through a surrogate mother in the next few years.

Sounds more like you've just lead an aimless and hollow life and are just using parenthood to fill the void you've always had

Fuck off cunt leaf fuck!

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!

Oh boy... I should have stayed away from that wacky place called Sup Forums...

I should really be bothered by this.

Sure. Lots of fun little events, drugs, sports orgies.. why not... its... Cute...

But giving all that. Giving not just a few experiences.. but the whole world to a new soul you helped create... fucking priceless and way better than any one experience.

>HURRR HAVE KIDS IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER MANBABY
>I'm not a parent

>Try again. I'm 29 and I rent my own flat in London. I'm probably smarter and better off than you.

I'm 25, married, have a 400k house, and nearly a mill in assets, so no, chances are, you're not.

>It's not a "biological fact of nature" that having kids is the "fundemental human experience" you rube. It's purely your opinion.

The desire to have children is a biological fact. And it's a fundamental human experience because humanity cannot exist without it. Need to me get more practical than that?

>I agree with what you said about relationships but you don't need to have kids for that.
There is a biological basis for bonds with your children being the closest and strongest. So, in actual fact, everything you're saying is your subjective rationalisation, while what I'm saying is based in our very biology.

Really quite awful images in this thread.

Adult gore is nothing to me after years here, but I still can't stand this shit with kids...

Lol. So salty.

>his shoulder meet looks pretty good desu, just like pork

i should have been born in the 3rd world

> Dues Vult
Shiggy

certainly some superior genetics you got there user.

That's a movie set surely

>expecting nu-Sup Forums to have any real values or sense of duty

Good one, OP.

You're a psychopath.

>Dues

That's a very valid point. Blame it on my Gen X upbringing or what have you, but I'm not saying I wouldn't be happy without kids, I'm just saying it enriches your life in a way I don't think I truly would have understood had I not had a child. I still have other kids, though. But I love my own :)

Seems like I was right on, you're just a wholly inadequate human being. You're better off not breeding.

By the way, I'm on my phone, so I can't see images properly unless I click on them.

Go along neetboy

You're making a very silly fallacious argument here, I don't want to hurt your ego further by making you look stupid in front of everyone.

hate*, not have. shit. I blew that one.

>I'm 25, married, have a 400k house, and nearly a mill in assets, so no, chances are, you're not.

Meh, I stand to inherit much more than that so idgaf. Congrats on your success though.

>The desire to have children is a biological fact. And it's a fundamental human experience because humanity cannot exist without it. Need to me get more practical than that?

No, the desire to have sex is not the same as the desire to reproduce.

This may be news to you but we've evolved to the point where we don't need to be reproducing like rabbits to ensure the survival of the human race. Quite the opposite actually.

>There is a biological basis for bonds with your children being the closest and strongest. So, in actual fact, everything you're saying is your subjective rationalisation, while what I'm saying is based in our very biology.

Doesn't mean shit. People mistreat and even murder their kids all the time. There's no sacred bond there. That's a pure appeal to emotion.

Babby's first time on le 4chins xDD

Fuck off to reddit.