70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and fatherhood

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

So Sup Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e#.d88s2cwol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These hoes ain't loyal

Bitch ah might be

I posted it again mom!

Every female in my life who I wasn't related to has been cruel and and cold to me.

> theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e#.d88s2cwol
> women rate an incredible 80% of guys as worse-looking than medium
Women should never get that much freedom in the first place.

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

Yeah, this is the real problem. Women not getting their dream wedding.

>implying I'm going to marry or waste time on a non-virgin American woman
tip top wew lad

Here we go again

Cause nigga why should I? The world is shit right now, why should I reproduce so children can live in a fucked up world? Until ((them)) are put in their place and ((they)) are BTFO can we wake up and live in utopia free of their agenda. Everywhere you turn the news is so fixed and rigged its obvious as hell. I would spit in so many of these leftist politician faces if I saw them in real life. WHO ARE THEIR BOSSES? WHO IS BEHIND ALL THIS? This isn't even funny or a game of memes anymore, this is a real life fucking zombie apocalypse, people hiding behind proxies. I check trumps twitter and every FUCKING day the complainers in his tweets ARE THE SAME FUCKING GROUPS OF PEOPLE POSTING LIKE 10 RESPONSES. THEY ALL SHARE THE SAME FUCKING BACKGROUNDS, REPORTERS IN DC, HOLLYWOOD ACTORS, ACTIVIST ACCOUNTS POORLY PHOTOSHOPPING SHIT TO MAKE FUN OF TRUMP.

What about the % of Women aged 20-34?

How are they doing?

they are married, most of them multiple times
but somehow it is men problem

By getting married, you have a 40% chance of having your life ruined by a cunt deciding she got bored. Bitches ain't worth it.

And this coming from a married man; you have to know your wife for AT LEAST 2 years before being sure it's the right person

I second this

I love how this keeps getting posted as a way for lonely virgins to feel better about themselves

The nigger is right

(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments)

In July 1968 four pairs of mice were introduced into the habitat. There was no shortage of food or water or nesting material. There were no predators.

The last surviving birth was on day 600, bringing the total population to a mere 2200 mice... This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior. Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against. After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

...when all available space is taken and all social roles filled, competition and the stresses experienced by the individuals will result in a total breakdown in complex social behaviors, ultimately resulting in the demise of the population.

Calhoun saw the fate of the population of mice as a metaphor for the potential fate of man. He characterized the social breakdown as a "second death,” with reference to the “second death” mentioned in the Biblical book of Revelation 2:11. His study has been cited by writers such as Bill Perkins as a warning of the dangers of the living in an "increasingly crowded and impersonal world."

>Breeding never resumed

i don't want to. i'd rather murder-suicide some shit. but not yet.

>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and fatherhood
>have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles
>normal

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

GOVERNMENT HAS REPLACED MENS PLACE IN SOCIETY AS SECURITY BLANKET FOR CUNTS, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET.

LET IT ALL BURN.

I had a wife, a career, house and a child on the way at 24 years old. Just because you're a loser at life doesn't mean we all are. Most of you pussy ass bitches still live at home in your 20's and are afraid of women, lmao.

So, you have a 60% chance of happiness by getting married. By not getting married you have a 100% chance of dying alone, probably after voting liberal. Do the math and get married.

You really are a fucking drongo, you haven't seen why men are dropping out or the shortage of the jobs available?

Unemployed so I'm not reproducing anytime soon.

Also got the spergs.

You die alone anyway if you live longer than your spouses. The real incentive is not having to live alone.

This.
I'll just breed a bunch of qt virgins once society collapses and we kill all the zombies

The pendulim will swing back, it always does

Option 1: do whatever the fuck I want
Option 2: do whatever the fuck I want but get bitched out for it
Die alone regardless
Jeez, tough call

You wanna die alone, or die alone, broke and homeless?

>year 1946
>this post-war raped world is so fucked up, everything is bombed up, I would never bring a child into this.

20 years later

>your kid, a baby boomer, is having life on easy mode