Somebody give me the rundown on Milo. I have no idea what's been going on. I haven't been paying attention...

Somebody give me the rundown on Milo. I have no idea what's been going on. I haven't been paying attention. All I know is that he's crashing and burning for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBYM0dQ4zUU&t=420s
youtube.com/watch?v=2wsZSE-iJAk
heatst.com/culture-wars/george-takei-spoke-glowingly-about-being-molested-as-young-teen-by-older-man/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4248894/The-unexpected-rise-Milo-Yiannopoulos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>He sank the boat he was working on just to kill the captain

McMuffin took him down so you could eat today, shill.

>I've got no idea whats going on, but I'll use this image that completely misrepresents the situation to start my OP!

Fuck off ShariaBlue.

because he isn't Bill Maher...

youtube.com/watch?v=jBYM0dQ4zUU&t=420s

Frame job that Milo is gonna cum back hard from

Media hit job, said some actually questionable things, but mostly it's fucking nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=2wsZSE-iJAk

typical homosexual.

pedophilia and all.

I just found the image on twitter and I was the only "relevant" image I could find to Milo's current situation.

I hate Milo but what Bill said is faaaar worse than what Milo said in my opinion. He was basically advocating the rape of a 14 year old

People actually defending this :

Host: "If I knew someone around my age that was like 'I just had sex with a 13 year old' I would be creeped out, honestly."

Milo: "What is your age?"

Host: "I'm almost 35."

Milo: "Okay, well I'm talking about 28 year olds."

Host: (sarcastically) "Oh, well that changes everything."

Milo: "I'm guessing, because I've never told this publicly that you won't hear this in that video, that we are talking about 13 / 25 - 13 / 28."

He mockingly talked about sucking a priest's dick at 14, saying he was the instigator and very consciously consented.
He said some kids simply reach sexual maturity sooner, like he did.

He also said the legal age as it is now is correct.

In other words: he did nothing wrong and everyone who thinks otherwise is a retard and a sucker.

These videos have been out for over a year too, and had been seen by literal millions before this """story""" even took off last week.

It's all bullshit.

>Father Micheal molested a young Milo
>fucked with his hormones and became a sexually confused faggot
>joked about it in a couple podcasts, being the confused faggot he is also said that it's not pedophilia if the person is sexually mature
>(((Media))) find out about this and pinned him as a pedo
>Book publication is denied
>Milo resigns from Breitbart
>Stormfags and Sjw rejoice
Moral of the story: Media is after internet celebrities that have an influence Gen Z and Pedophilles need to be curve stomped and victims need mental help.
Tomi will be next on the hitlist

>ll I know is that he's crashing and burning for some reason.

but in all seriousness we can't let him man get the nuclear codes.

Kinda strange. Just saying. That before this Sup Forums hated milo. But now they love him?

>Kinda strange. Just saying. That before this Sup Forums hated milo. But now they love him?
>hurr pol is one person durr

Most of pol does not like faggots, But most of pol also hates the media and liberals more.

sexual deviant defending other sexual deviants. So nothing unexpected.

Why the fuck are you guys lying?

He said that a sexual relationship between 13 year old and older men is a good thing.

Fucking go watch the video.

During Gamer gate and the first part of the election, many from Sup Forums love Milo. Alot of you cheered when he btfo Ben Shapiro and Brianna Wu. As much as people here don't want to say it, many of Sup Forums are faggots. Sup Forums's fag level rival the Bohemian Grove. People on /pol only stopped liking Milo after they found out he burns coal, after all, Sup Forums hates blacks more than they hate gays.

>spouts anti cultural Marxist views, nobody gives a shit
>he gains enough traction to become a threat to the "YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE" narrative
>suddenly, character assassination attempt
(((They))) are not even trying to hide it anymore. Now the communist degenerates have something "tangible" to put on their signs as they protest.
>THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
>NO TO PEDOPHILES, NO TO MILO!

I can understand if he was trying to imply pedos aren't inherently bad people (it's the same as being gay, so the argument would make sense coming from him).
But did he advocate child exploitation? Also did he have any scientific stats to back up his "kids mature at different ages" approach?

He was the 13 year old, you retard.

>I can understand if he was trying to imply pedos aren't inherently bad people (it's the same as being gay
I'd shoot you in the street if i had a chance you sick fuck.

He condoned hebephilia as a way to justify and cope with him being diddled as a child and now everyone's calling him a pedophile. Talked about it on Drunken Peasants podcast - I guess because no one else would have him on - and people went back to an old Joe Rogan podcast where he tried to get Joe to admit he thought 15 years olds were hot at some point in his life.

You'd think the liberal mass media would be more interested in finding the priest who molested him.

>#NOPE

Instead the glorious SJW liberal mass media is bashing a homo who got molested.

He literally said the current legal age is correct.
All he said was some kids (like him) matured earlier, so for some kids there is no harm.
Which is miles better than milking it and playing the victim all his life.

He was referring to himself. He was talking about sexually matured people regardless of age. For Milo's experience, he was sexually matured at 13. It's still fucked tbqh. I considered it as pedophilia in my book. But I don't think he was promoting it since to his view, it's pedophilia if you are sexually mature. Milo is not a pedophile but that father fucked him so hard that he's confused about these sort of things. Oddly enough, Bill Mahar and George Takei has said similar thing about the topic, yet none of the are being persecuted.

He said a relationship between an older gay man and a younger gay man can be fulfilling for the younger man because he can find a place of acceptance that he is likely struggling with, and he was referring to his own relationship where he was 17 and dated a guy who was 29. I personally think this is fucked up, but I can get where he's coming from.

Like George Takei did, right?

heatst.com/culture-wars/george-takei-spoke-glowingly-about-being-molested-as-young-teen-by-older-man/

He deserved to crash and burn sooner for supporting Goldberg mutilating healthy children

the statutory rape of a 14 year old boy, but yes.

i'd probably fuck a 13-17 year old. she's probably think it was cool to attract an older guy and get to feel sex from an experience person.

still against the law, and the law is there for a reason, just being real.

>le im not racist because i suck black cock on the daily man
Im not even religious, but that same rebuttal every fucking conference is pretty cringy.

An attention whore is getting attention.

Indefensible.

Denying some 16-y-olds are hot is stupid.
Many of them are fully sexually mature, and their big-titted bodies broadcast that fact for all to see.
In more primitive cultures, 16-y-olds are mentally more mature as well, so they're fair game.
In modern western society they're still functionally retarded at that age due to constant institutionalization.

>Dick flies our of pants and spins around
Quality post, absolutely fabulous. Faaaaag.

Not all of us want dick cheese.

he's a homo pederast, as are all homos, but they are pretending it's about prepubescent homo sex, not normal underage homo shit

mainly so that can call the catholic scandals pedo scandals and not what they are, homo scandals

also, he's a kike fag, so who cares

some people are dissapointed that it was a win for the media though. frankly I couldn't give a shit. "WN is not the answer" he supports White genocide

He's been exposed as a typical gay person-a child rape victim that wants to see people who oppose passing that "gift" onto other children

soap

Take a fucking shower

that's what they said about the gays, literally.

>twitter
>zuckbook filename
you guys haven't found a good cms yet?

>He claimed that being molested by his priest was a great expierience and a blessing to him.

here's a quick rundown:
>black men bow to him (when he fucks them in the ass)
>in contact with jews.
>controls his stool when he gets fisted with iron

Do you shower?
At least once a week.
I've never had dick cheese. Or once in summer when i was working physically for 8 hour straight.

Turns out that the degenerate faggot advocates more degenerative faggotry.

>hurrrr no no he's really playing 367D hyper mega chess and will flip it around

No. He's scum. He's always been scum. He only said things you agree with because he craves attention almost more than he craves cock.

This confirms my belief that all gays and Jews are pedophiles

>get to feel sex from an experience person.
>just being real.
sure thing there nerd virgin

this, fuck milo
also get off our board reddit

>this just in! local provocateur says something provocative!

it's literally nothing, the only people who are upset/shocked/worried/confused are the people who (for some weird reason) formerly thought milo was some luminary.
in two months people will forget about it and he'll be back to doing shit he's currently doing

Milo pls go

Milo being provocative a year ago about his own sexual experiences at a young age got picked up and intentionally misreported by the fake news to make it sound like he supported pedos.

He's paying for it now, but it's literally nothing. In 6 months from now, he'll be richer and more popular.

Rise and fall of Milo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4248894/The-unexpected-rise-Milo-Yiannopoulos.html

lol no. i have had sex with at least 3 different women, which is more than the 0 they might have had.

When David Bowie died, Bill told a story about Bowie getting a 15 year old drunk and high and taking her virginity, and said it was a great thing that no one should have a problem with.

Yeah, i was a liberal back when he said those things, I remember the podcast and everyone else on drunken peasants decided to make a quarter of their newest show defending Milo.

not only can i imagine this being real, i bet the audience clapped hearing this kind of garbage.

i think i need refuge in alcohol today. jesus.

Milo was definately 'hit' as people on /r/The_Donald keep saying.

But that is a good thing. Political discourse is a serious thing with real implications. Milo was a professional Troll. The big boys basically said "Um no sweetie, this is serious. You need to go". And got him fired / canceled his book.

Good call.

I'll be frank: I don't particularly like Milo. However, the MSM is on a witch hunt doing bullshit hit pieces on internet celebrities: first they went after PewDiePie (another guy I don't particularly like) and now it's Milo's turn.

They're doing this because they are crapping themselves over the fact that their ratings are in the tank and the internet is becoming the new mainstream. That's all that's going on here: a weak ass attempt to turn back the clock. This is because they're shallow and stupid people: they think that everything that happens is because of individuals, and not technological progression. Milo, PewDiePie and all the other assholes they're targeting with their fake news are just effects, not causes. So, even if they succeed in bringing their particular targets down with this bullshit, it doesn't matter, as their influence is in terminal decline regardless.

It seems like a fuck up on their part. I had gone completely apathetic on Milo, but now I'm kinda pissed for him. I'm tempted to preorder his garbage book when it gets a new publisher just to spite them

>defending a man who defends men that like to fuck little boys

Just let Milo crash and burn and move on.

>my body my choice!
>Cut your dicks off or I won't have sex with you!

Ummmmm.....

>believing what the Jews told you

>the Jews

Nah, but I heard what the jew said.

>defending a man who defends men that like to fuck little boys

In the first place, he didn't actually do that.

But more seriously, this isn't about defending Milo. It's about counter-punching against the MSM's attacks on internet content providers. They're attacking them not on principle, but to protect their power and influence, as I said in my previous post. For that reason alone they need to be brought to heel.

>In the first place, he didn't actually do that.
But he did.

How are you going to be able to attack MSM if you defend pedo-bullshit?

In context? Or did you let "them" decide that for you

But it was Milo who was 13...

A gay man was molested by older men when he was a child, and today has a twisted view of his own molestation. Not surprising. Not enough to make me hate Milo.

Sup Forums is getting hammered in the media right now. I've never seen it so bad.

What fucking bullshit was out of context?

He openly thanked the grown adult who he had sex with when he was 13.

And talked about how good those kind of relationships can be.

Who cares, the guys who are reporting these stories are news sites I've never cared for and CNN. If you check to internet, like youtube and similar, people are saying this accusations are the typical "Oouuh this guy I don't like said he likes this and that" then show a clip taken totally out of context "Ooouh weee, see that? That means he is gonna rape us all to death! Save the children!".

They did the same thing to Trump during the whole election. I don't care. I watch Milo because I like to see him piss of feminists and muslims, that is what he means to me.

As long as Milo keeps pushing back against feminism and islam I will continiue spending time on watching his videos, no matter what CNN screams, I don't even have tv.

It's really obviously humor in the original interview. Why do you think it wasn't a controversy until now? It was in YouTube for a year with no fuss until it was recut and released. Milo has gotten three pedos arrested, he doesn't support it

>if you defend pedo-bullshit?

Except I didn't, so you can quit lying about that.

And bill is saying he's the one who took milo down

Ayy Island!

Til Vardaga! For Valhall!

Heia Norge!

You can attack the msm without defending Milo.

A comment was taken out of context and used to bury him

>And talked about how good those kind of relationships can be.

He also said those relationships are extremely common in the homosexual world.

We should push the red-pill that you cannot homosexuality without pedophilia.

Við munum nauðga öllum múslima konur og láta sonu sína til persónulega skaft okkar sem við njótum okkur með Konstantínópel aftur er okkar!

Leyfðu mér að fá sanngjarna lá á eigin tungu minni

La oss gjore muslimske kvinner til vår fitte
Og muslimske menn til muslimske kvinner
Knull de til Konstantinopel
Atter er i vår eie!

* cannot support

He works for the Bogs now

He used the word boy. Don't straight people have "girlfriends" and make them shave their genitals an legs so that they can feel like they're having sex with a prepubescant girl when they have sex with their so-called "girlfriend"?

I especially like the bit about Constantinople. We need to make the Greeks great again. Once again to the Miklagard way.

I don't like seeing innocent people getting fucked over whether I like them as a person or not.

Við erum eins og guði fyrir þá þar niður sem hafa misst hárið ljóshærð þeirra til ljót múslima getnaðarlim

Friður kemur þegar Víkingar sverð aftur mun syngja í múslimskum hjörtum

Takei isn't a big political pundit, though. Nobody gives a shit what Hikaru Sulu said.

To be fair he would never take the older man's role because he doesn't have a dick. Only boasts about who fucked him.

How is this allowed

source?

He said something stupid, but something that if said by a leftist celeb would of either been ignored or paraded.

If she wasn't drugged it would have been okay imho.

People need to differentiate normal relationships from abusive ones when it comes to teenagers.

faglo is a faggot jew pedo who has hired a faggot jew pedo loving army of shills to attack
>pol
>other websites

FAGLO WILL DIE SOON FAGLO DEAD FAGLO IS GONNA GET AIDS INJECTIONS TO HIS FACE FUCKING DEAD FAG JEW YOU DIE

That pic is not from twitter, apply yourself shill.

FALSE
>MILO IS A CHILD RAPIST
>THIS IS ABOUT DEFENDING CHILDREN FROM CHILD RAPISTS
stay cucked nordfag