You wont deport this immigrant because he is white and america is inherently supremacist, prove me wrong

you wont deport this immigrant because he is white and america is inherently supremacist, prove me wrong.

L E G A L L Y

I don't like him but he's here legally.

You're right lmao

hes not an illegal immigrant tho

>Jew
>Greek
>White
That being said, he's here legally.

jews are not white lol

How so? He doesn't have a job anymore

lol u tk him 2 da bar?

He's white, so there's a 99.999% chance he isn't illegally in the US.

>he is white
>kike
>gr*ek
>britpaki

Picture perfect american "white" kek

No one likes beaners. Fucking disgusting scum wetback spic loser. Kill yourself, Pablo. Fucking faggot.

he has a visa for extraodinary talented aliens, the one most athletes/academic geniuses/famous entertainers, its called an O-1

needless to say as a low iq inbred mouth breathing beaner you wont be getting one

will he file for unemployment?

Wait, reading Sup Forums posts out loud and saying "But I suck black dicks" when he's stuck in an argument makes him extraordinarily talented?

When did Sup Forums become a proponent of identity politics? He's parroting the exact same thing any jewtube gamergater has been for the past 2 years, he's 1 difference is that he is a fag.

It is LITERALLY WHAT THE VISA IS CALLED. He isn't praising Milo at all. It is the description of the visa.

Nice assumptions faggot.

Depends on what visa he has.
My guess is he's not on a standard work visa but if he was he has a few months to find work or he needs to GTFO.

Why was he given that visa?

Because the United States government decided he was eligible for an O-1 visa (extraordinarily talented aliens).

I can only presume its because he's a popular faggot but im not entirely sure why.

>you won't deport a legal immigrant

no fucking shit you spic

I dont give a shit where you come from as long as your legal. If you're illegal, get the fuck out of my country.

Breitbart probably pays him 500k or more. (I think thats the minimum to qualify for the visa)

If you secure a job in the US worth that much, the government will be happy to let you come and pay federal income tax

Pretty much this. Milo netted at least a million. Crappo Yack House hosts make like $200k a year and Milo's podcast is more popular plus he does the live engagements.

You are a fucking mexican... I don't need to prove you anything!

so what?
kys nigger

OP is proof Mexicans have no concept of legal immigration.