POL UTTERLY BTFOd

This alien knows more about everything than you do, you homoflabbinoids.

youtu.be/6AQ7R2AQQIA

Wtf is that thing

Space cancer

What in the fucking hell is this

shes a 9/10 over here m8. shes a qt3.1415926535897

wow that youtube comment section is shilled to hell

Then do something about it faggot.

Is this the Nasa livestream?

Yeah that's the alien they found. It's intelligence seems to be waaaayyy lower than normal humans.

Dear eternal anglo...did brexit really hurt so hard that you turned into fucking mutants?

AYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

I want to fuck it.

Sweet thanks ayy lmao

KILL THAT CHIMERA

AYY LMAO

INSIDE YOUUUUU!

It laid eggs

>Shilled

or maybe they just don't share your opinion?

AYY LMAO

I deeply care about this very intelligent, mentally stable individuals opinions on politics. Truly an exceptional human being.

It's Spooky Mcdoots. Remember when the fuck headed trans video that jewtube mashed together a bunch of trans vloggers? How do none of you remember Spooky Mcdoots??

THE BEADY EYES EVOLUTION.
THE ANGLO IS COMING.
YOU CAN SEE THE THIRST FOR ARYAN BLOOD IN HER EYES.

kek

>Hitler was the first example xenophobia

I don't have a face for this level of stupidity.

Dad, what the fuck happened to you?

My opinion on brexit is that it was necessary. Any continuation of the EU is globalist type action. Globalism will be our demise. Our salvation is through nationalism. And honestly just look at the thing in the video, do you really think it's opinion is relevant to the majority of sane people?

>skipped to the middle
>muh racists fear dirty brown people
>muh they steal jobs, what's the big deal?
>literally says honey (sweetie lite), freedom of movement, ok? - like it's the law of the universe
>muh grey rock why be proud of UK? it's rainy
all this shit in 30 seconds

its...not the same person

plz

>the globalists!
dem evil globalists :^) are they liek the illuminati?

>just look at that thing and judge that book by its cover!
she looks completely stupid but is apparently some kind of artist so thats no surprise.

Not wrong, the brexit vote should not have been left up to the british people like that, david cameron was right to step down for it.

AYYY LMAO

Hideous demon roams the earth.
Where's Simon Belmont when you need him?

It got all pissed off about the negative comments on its channel and thought that trolling Sup Forums and Sup Forums was a constructive use of its time. This was sometime before Thanksgiving I believe. Someone has screen caps of the threads it was supposedly in trying to troll Sup Forums. Turned out Sup Forums and Sup Forums fucked up an actual raid by normies because that stupid fucking trans video showed up in everyone's suggested videos on jewtube. I kept trying to tell you faggots to stop and let the normies voice be heard, but it was too late. When it hits the news that there was severe backlash on the video it was put all on trolls from Sup Forums and reddit, completely discrediting all the real trolls.

AYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

It is. look around it's videos, u should find some where it references Sup Forums and the trolls. It made some videos about the negative attention it was getting on its channel after that raid

haven't seen this in years, love it.

why haven't you taken the lmao pill yet Sup Forums?

That's legit scary senpai