Trolling a Safe Spacer

So I was walking down the floor my office is on at my university and noticed this on someone's door. Hah. Well, I'm going to do SOMETHING to it. I'd like your ideas.

No swastika. NatSocs don't need any odium attached to them.

I was thinking of just printing out something saying:

"Universities have NO safe spaces! Universities are free speech spaces where the stronger argument overcomes the weaker. If you disagree with what someone is saying, prove them wrong. End liberal fascism! Stop political correctness! Save the First Amendment!"

Just draw a benis on it.

Write "except whites"

give it the ol' dickbutt.

Write "fuck donald drumpf and fuck white people"

Universities have never been places where the stronger argument overcomes the weaker. Protip: Plato was as much a sophist as Socrates, and he attacked the sophists not to refute them but to gain prestige and power.

draw loli on it and say loli is love

just draw a giant swastika on the door with a spray and write "kill all fucking niggers" desu

Why doesn't the office honor science? It hobors language, art, hope, and love, but not knowledge or science or facts or objective reality.

>fighting autism with autism
wew lad

Don't print using the unis pcs, they can trace who and where it was printed and get your details.

>go and eat many of the greasiest tacos on campus/nearby
>time your return to coincide with the apocalypse your bowels are experiencing
>grab this piece of paper and go to your non-gender binary, all inclusive especially muslim ayy lmao toilets
>shit your soul out
>wipe your ass with said paper
>attack back to the door so everyone can SMELLLLL. WHAT. MANUEL. WAS. COOKIN.

this

"hugboxes won't cure your diabetes"

Why does it trigger you so much? Why can't you let people do what they want?

This

>"This office is a sanctuary for all of us who have come to this university to be beautiful and free."

So, you can't be beautiful and free in the real world, holding a real job, earning your way in the world? You pay thousands in tuition not to learn useful skills but to "be beautiful?" You came to university not to learn or teach but to "be beautiful?"

>Write "except whites"
Do this OP.

If I did that I'd probably say "except white males"

Do it pussy. Write it unironic nigger girl handwriting.

You need to be false-flagging as an INSANE leftist. Normal people do not respond well to any sort of logic. They are entirely brainwashed and have drunk far too much kool-aid.

However, everyone has a breaking point in their conditioning. By pretending to be a leftie and approaching it from this angle, you can break them as you suggest insane shit.

Then, you will have converted them to our cause quicker than logic ever could. They will go and find logic on their own after they start questioning things.

request an hour a week for a trump supporters safe space

Cause science is racist.

Do dis

Cause like it or not, there is a war being waged on us.
This guy evidently wants to fight back in a small way.

checked Kek vult

Are you 5?

Fuck with them and find this hitler my little pony and stick it right on the paper.

this. except maybe u can add more

this

classic

lol it was funny

Print out a bunch of smug anime girls.
Coat the door in them.

write 'kill the whitey race war now kings'

Just nigger knock them every hour.

Or

Post a sign for people to "bang on the door 3 times if you agree "

>walks through doorway
>conference table with about 8 frail looking white women and one beta nu-male with a blue streak in his hair

"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damned door?"

Alright so how about I write:

"EXCEPT STRAIGHT WHITE MALES!"

Write: "Save the first amendment!"

And under that write, in girly 'things we love that boys do

Or even better:

"EXCEPT WHITES!

#blacklivesmatter"

Are you A FUCKING LEAF?

and kek wants them both
fake the handwriting on one

My repeating integers commands you to do this.

spbp

Write a slur related to each of those big boy words, so like
>nigger
>cunt
>poorfag plebi
>retard
>faggot
>mentally ill
>ALIENS OUT OUT OUT
>kike
>sandnigger

Checked based leaf.

Science proves shitskins are terrible

Write :

"White people clearly have too much time on their times #BlackLivesMatter"

Alright if I write "except whites" where on that paper and how should it be written?

>This office is a space
>This office stands
>This office refuses all forms
>This office above all else
>This office is for university to be beautiful
Amazing what some white out can do. Just have some fun with it man.

After all of us, duh.

OR print out identical letter but replace one word with nigger or similar.

>This office is a sanytuary for all of us who have come to this university to be beautiful and free.

Drugs are NOT okay! Are you a fucking hippie? Did you come here to smoke pot and be beautiful? You come here to be free? FUCK OFF! I come here to study! I come here to educate myself in order to lead a proper life, you scumbag! Get out and sucka dick, hippie faggot.

I like this

Straight and white are the only two needed. Notice how it says "misogyny" instead of "sexism".

write 'except whites' small and cowardly near the bottom and then underneath write 'kill whitey racewar now kings' boldly and niggerish.

>that text
They just aired a show here called 'the secret life of 4 year olds' and not even those kids spew such childish hippie bullshit. To think a person like that has their own office in a university..

People put their initials on it. Just write "kys" on it.
No one is the wiser and you get to laugh every day as you pass it.

And don't forget #blacklivesmatter

Print shit ton of pepes and cut them out and scatter them around the office.

Write something along the lines of "Except whites and poor people"

oddly i like this.

Doo eet do eet

Write "I DISAGREE WITH YOU" on it in really big bold letters.

just add
"We do not tolerate Diversity of Thought"

circle the word "free" and the word "refuses" and draw a line between them.

point out the hypocracy

I really like this one. I can write this after "other forms of bigotry" and then write "except whites" after "beautiful and free."

Copy it verbatim except at the end add a star then in tiny text in the footnote put "(except for niggers and traps)".

See how long it lasts.

>do SOMETHING to it. I'd like your ideas.
>No swastika.

Put a cock like pic. Very simple and not illegal.

>my office

Dude, be real careful I can promise you if you get caught you will not win and get fired.

>no spanish
>no braille

these people sound like bigots

Something like
"Virtue signalling is narcissistic self promotion via causes of those who the narcissist deems to be a LESSER human beings. Virtue signalling is reverse racism in it's purest form."

i was thinking the same tbqh

also fpbp

Just cover it in penises, you're overthinking it.

when the first post is the best post

Growing up means to learn to cope with a world that is not safe.
Education give you the skills to make a better world peacefully through rational arguments.
University is a space for ideas and rational discussion.
Those who can't develop a proper way to discuss ideas, end up using violent means, censorship and coercion.
Those are the real facists.

In the past, religion created their own idea of "Virtue", and it was used to silence ideas (Galileo).
In the past, facist regimes defined their own idea of what should be right and wrong, making genocide their banner.
Today a few are defining their own idea of what is "Safe"...

Do you want to be beautiful? feed your narcisism in front of a mirror.
Do you want to be free? get off the radar, get out of the system.
You won't get freedom at college, absorving the social, political and economic propaganda
every university put through their academics plus their own personal agendas.

Just say racism. The reverse of racism is tolerance

JUST FUCKING DELIVER FAGGOT OP

I like how they're implying that list of bullshit buzzwords is not "refused" elsewhere

I'm already out of there. I'll deliver tomorrow.

Be very careful. A Jewish girl at my university was caught drawing a swastika in our dorm hallway, she didn't know there were security cameras (happened at GWU, Mitchell Hall, funny stuff). Make sure that you're not being watched when you do whatever it is you're doing.

alright praise kek in the meantime

Bubble letters like a negress would

>hey anne whatcha doin?

bigotry is intolerance to people who hold different opinions, race, homosexuality, et al are not choices you bigot!

"NO CIS white males".

>written in English

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE