The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Is the hate for Milo on this board real, or is it a forced meme?

Considering how Milo is essentially our ace card against the radical left and Islamic aggression, i honestly don't see any valid reason that he be disdained so badly on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wUfoJoy2L5w
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/02/21/milo-resigns-breitbart-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is a national socilst board. Many hate Milo by default since he's a gay Jew that like black cock. Others who only Larp as nazis hate him for his immaturity. Whith that being said, OP is right. Milo is a big figure in the free speech movement now and the media to a hit job on him.

Ive always wanted to fuck young boys i dont see what all the fuss is about.

MIlo is a fellow traveler and a valuable ally.
He's delivering crushing blows to the left and sides with Trump.

To attack him is idiotic.
We could settle it after the left is no longer an issue.

Our message doesn't need Milo to succeed. It's unfortunate he believes as he does. Regardless what the child wants it's child molestation.

We've got a diverse group of people working for us we don't need to lionize Milo anymore.

jew who bangs niggers....hmmm lemme think about that

I don't hate him but I think it's pathetic how people try and act like he isn't a degenerate, nigger-fucking, faggot, kike pedo because he is. He just happens to have been an useful one.

On a side note, Milo is the only person that is advocating for pure free speech. This guy is advocating for people including /ppl/ to say anything they want from holocaust denial to racist jokes.

oh right, I left out the fact that he's a pedo as well

forced meme.

I don't bother with those threads, its always 99% paid shill and some dumbass trying to argue against them

He is useful for our cause but he is not our comrade. I mostly hate the anons trying to force him into our discourse and not him specifically. Otherwise, I wish the man well.

we have sharia blue who are paying people to push their narrative to the top by buying up bumps

I like him because he speaks his mind and doesn't give a fuck. I may disagree with him on a number of his opinions, but I respect the man. And despite all the morons here cheering for the destruction of his reputation and credibility, what they don't realize is they're playing right into the leftists and MSM's hands by doing so.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend indeed, no matter how degenerate.

I'm not sure if it's ironic or not, but he has ten times the balls of anyone on here.
He went and faced the worst, most hysterical of the Left head-on. He spoke oit against the homicidal Muslims without flinching.
Fuck any of you faggots who dare underestimate the difficulty of his feats.

>caring for something
fucking normies get gassed kikes racewar when

Fuck Shlomo he isn't /ourguy/.

Funny that Bill Maher said the same things he did and didn't get anywhere near this backlash.

youtu.be/wUfoJoy2L5w

>our ace card
why not just choke on a dick fagboi?

I don't hate him, but only because he rekts feminists and isn't an insecure fuckface like most on this board (including me).

Another fag enabling OP
No, triggering lefties is not something that will save him from being a coal burner and a pedophile

What does he know?

it's only an ace card in THEIR game.

they don't even play by their own rules.

the only way to win is to play OUR game.

The dude is a black cock sucking faggot. He never was conservative. He is a plant from the jews trying to take over our movement, and thankfully he failed when it was discovered is is a disgusting jew pedophile.

I think anyone calling him a pedophile outright is ideologically driven.
His statements were clearly rationalizations to deal with what happened to him as a child, and it was reckless for him to share those rationalizations from his platform because it's pretty much exactly what predators want to hear.

I neither love nor hate him. He was a useful tool for bringing idiots over to our side, but now he's become a liability so he's no longer required or wanted.

thanks doc

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/02/21/milo-resigns-breitbart-news/

Milo is finished

daily reminder you support a huge faggot

whoa what? really?

>free speech movement
what movement is this, exactly? A bunch of edge lords saying stupid shit hoping to provoke a reaction isn't a movement.

Milo is a pedo and he will get caught fucking some underaged b& in less than a year. Better to cut ties now than let him further damage the message.

Milo has always been shit. A minority of Sup Forums from bluepill normie sites spammed him here, just like Crowder, and Lauren Southern, and the rest of the Alt Lite.