Someone just found something in the nasa announcement

archive.is/SS56a

conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/24078-ipetgoat-ii-similar-scene-hidden-in-nasa-announcement-about-exoplanets/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM
hownew.ru
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMeg12_xjoAflm-PsrQFU5BpaTxbQwFzb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So a mock image they made looks like one from some weird artsy fartsy video? Okay?

almost identical, same ice, same water, same sun, same clouds.... make no mistake.

As a student of occult symbolism that is an incredibly disturbing portrayal of the world as it is currently... The fact it might in any way be linked to any nasa announcement at any time is very disturbing.

have you ever looked into the Project Clementine Mission? I don't buy the "moon is a dragon" theory but NASA definitely does shady shit and hides it in occult symbolism.

Yes, and yes... It gets really scary down the space-NASA-occult rabbit hole no matter what you actually believe.

You mean the artist has occult fantasies.

the placement of the objects is almost identical, how the objects themselves look is not.

I am confused.... What does this mean?

wat?
so they stole art? WOW WHAT A CONSPIRACY

Nasa is all bullshit. We won't even get to Mars let alone some planets 40 light years away. Fairy tales for adults...

It means the ipetgoat2 video is over and that is where we sit. Next part of the scene see's us pelted with rocks.... so keep your heads down. pack your shit and bug the fuck out thats what.

Kek is in the I Pet Goat video too.

wat

Shadilay bhrethren, his dance moves shall bring happenings

Even just the ipetgoat opening has monarch programming references... that is one scary ass video.

can you explain more than that? I understand that they're hinting at things to come, but what exactly is it? And what does this announcement have to do with it?

its all over people. All so over.Ipetgoat is an artisitic depiction of the last year predicted in advance by the powers that be. They match scenes up throughout as we match the timelines.

Now we are at the final scene and all that is left is to wait for the rocks to impact us...

It is all over. We have reached the end of the ipetgoat2 video. It goes on not any longer.

so their artists took inspiration from something?

This.
Bump for interest.

This was 100% intentionally done.

how so?

I see. Out of curiosity, do you know about the solar eclipse that is going to cross the US on the 33rd parallel on August 21st this year? Do you think that has some significance?

I literally don't get it, this is the first time I hear of Ipetgoat

>its all over people.

What do you mean by that?

What do you think is about to happen?

Really interested...

I heard a few weeks ago that we would see an old story pushed again. The whole 3 days of darkness.

I never bought into it. But... they have cover stories prepped. With the sole purpose of sowing doubt so that the end is a calmer experience. Being confused will be a blessing.

Or i could be larping... But lets not mention the signal towers either. Everything has a purpose.

Who cares about this announcement, it would take 40 years for us to get there even if we had ship capable of going light speed, which is impossible unless it could warp space instead.

Then it would take another 40 years for us to get anything back, we'll all be dead, so who cares? We can still colonize the moon/mars and variations of moons in OUR lifetimes, but NASA is too busy being irrelevant as usual. Besides hundreds of habitable are constantly reported every year, who cares..

WHO IS IPETGOAT?!

Theipetgoatvideoexplainsall watch it.

rocks hit the earth

Fuck the announcement. Who cares. This is not about that.

6:20 is where we are now with this announcement.

youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM

Now I see why the elites have been building hundreds of underground bunkers all interconnected...
it's over.

So do you have any real knowledge about the specifics of what will happen, or is it just that we are all going to die? Or just 90%, or a few billion? Will there be a chance of survival, or are we utterly fucked?

I was already preparing for massive death in 2-2017 desu, but of course since it's conspiracy stuff there's always the doubt in my mind that anything will happen. I know that 2017 is a highly significant year for the occult.

They get to live obviously. we are the cattle.

2017 may be the year we fall into an abyss. of what kind i do not know. I just see it all fitting like a puzzle.

Every darn day.

I am tired of always being correct.

we're paying asian design majors to crank out shitty comix at nasa, when did it go so wrong?

amen, brothers...

Is that an occult Clerks reference?

Thoth too

I still wonder what the fuck they actually do there now that they arent allowed to explore space anymore. There are only so many guys that can look through telescopes, what the fuck have the rest of them been doing since obama canned everything.

wow this ipetgoat shit is some of the worst and dumbest larp I've ever seen - and shit have I already seen stupid LARPs. Gratz, you just went full retard.

Any designer of images will tell you this image is a deadringer. All the same design elements.

What do you read into that scene?

I can come up with:
>man awakens
>humanity on its was to ascension
>structures of the past crumbling down
>the powers of ascension smashing into the capstone of the pyramid (the old control system)

I am a designer of images. For 18 years. ipetgoat is edgy artsy shit that is pretty well done. that's all.

BUT DOES THE SCENE MATCH THE IMAGE FROM THE NASA ANNOUNCEMENT

Are you an occultist as well?

this.. the video ends on a positive note and not a negative one, obviously, aside from whether or not its just a LARP

sure, and so do basically all pictures took of a sun setting and an ocean

I liked the vid until the magic sandnigger from space showed up. Pathetic fucking "hesus"-freaks. You've been cucked, just like us in the north, by a god that does not belong to you.

with the same ice?, in the same locations, with the same locations exactly...

must be.

shilling against me hard.

must be correct.

No, it's not positive. First of all, in order to usher in the new world order, billions of people will have to die. If the Georgia Guidestones are accurate, the NWO will consist of only 500 million people. On top of that, the NWO is a system of full spectrum domination. There will be no freedom or spirit - humanity will be a complete husk at the will of the deceiver. Nothing good about the ending of that. It's a false promise.

hownew.ru

this. it follows basic rules of perspective and dramatic composition. it is pretty well done, like I said before.

Looks nothing like what i shared. that is not an accurate match. Mine is.

go away shill.

lmao
>NASA
>deceive
Goys fall for NASA lies all the time.

what about the ending signifies the elites will all live and we're all going to die? admit that you have no idea what any of the symbolism in that video means, again, aside from the question of whether or not its just a well made LARP

the end of the video signifies the END of the the so-called NWO, not the beginning

So, they are reusing assets, and?

Hey, the Black Flower bloomed. The wretched is engulfed it's self. Division is what to come, not peace, for that is where we find ourselves.

I just want to facepalm

dude this was like a 2min google research and is in many ways similar if mirrored horizontally.
if this topic wasn't so dull I would find more but I'm too lazy.
to prove I'm not a shill - and because I'm lazy - im not even saging you and leaving now to play some mk8.
just calm down everything is fine.

>he hasn't seen I Pet Goat II

You new here? That video was everywhere when the LHC at CERN was starting back up in 2015.

The artist took some inspiration so to reply to a post you made earlier, yes it was intentionally done

someone should edit it with the jojo-cards

shitposting to reddit about their ginned-up climate change and paying homage to muslim space exploration

I know you think you solved it, but that just makes it even more suspicious.

The end signifies the rising of the antichrist on earth. The antichrist is the leader of the NWO. The elites will live because they are the controllers of the antichrist. We know this based on independent information, it's just putting two and two together. The symbolism is not completely clear, but it points to the destruction of the old order to make way for the new. Just so you know, the old order is what is allowing 8 billion people to live on earth. Once the system that keep the world economy in place collapse, most of the worlds population will have to die. That part is inevitable and has nothing to do with this video. And you can look up the 500 million thing, along with the bunkers the elites are building. It's all real, even without this video. This video is just a creepy prophesy because they are assholes who like to tease us.

Where's Ipetgoat 1??

How? Artists take inspiration for, basically, all of their projects

side by side comparison is telling me this is some tinfoil bullshit.

> Nasa used a screenshot from a short film as an image in an announcement.

Fucking mind blowing stuff there

>trillions of images to take inspiration from
>picks the one full of predictive programming and occult symbolism
>for nasa, an agency already under tremendous scrutiny.

This is clearly deliberate.

A NASA artist put a Shadow vessel from Babylon 5 hidden in one of its images.

I wouldn't think to much about it.

holy shit

That actually looks really cool as a wallpaper

You might be interested in what Simon Parkes has to say.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMeg12_xjoAflm-PsrQFU5BpaTxbQwFzb

As for me, I blieve that we are in our last timeline of survival.
Or rather, the last timeline on which humanity exists.
We narrowly escaped extinction (discontinuance in existance) by escaping the Hillary-Moloch-WW3-Timeline

Now we're rapidly approaching something that I can only describe as a "test from source" in which we must prove to source and eventually ourselves that we're worthy of continuous existance.

All that has been in the dark will come to light very quickly.
And it is how we will act upon it will decide our collective faith.

>an artist uses a, from what I can tell, inspiration for a known artistic video

color my surprised

if you can find both of the pictures in the proper resolution for you, i could make a bigger one for you

Next up the pyramids will crumble due to meteor/asteroid/bomb...

that image @ IPG refers to end of the age of aquarius btw

Here

It's still up on their website

even the website of the video maker says that the christ figure with the fire signifies "mankind" not some class of elites.

that figure is not the anti-christ. you have read conspiracies but you know nothing about occult symbolism or interpretation. if you want to figure it out spend less time LARPing about the NWO and more time studying egyptian symbolism and/or esoteric christian symbolism

i meant start*

>that double heart pedo symbol on Jesus chest
Confirmed occultist video

Your skepticism is strong, That's good. We need both skeptics and theorists. But you need to back up your claim, Go find the artist and ask him.

>those heels

We must lose ourselves in our faith of God.
We are worthless imperfect sinners who must pray and thank God.
Only when one lets go of their pride/ego/life will they realize the truth.

I remember those videos, they were freaky but I found them entertaining

The anti-christ brings mankind out of the darkness. This is the whole idea of the NWO, to usher in a new age of progress and enlightenment. I don't know a lot about symbolism, but it's not that complicated.

So do we have any other matches with goat and real life except for this one?

I could've sworn tinfoil fags thought this was supposed to represent Antarctica, you could make fucking anything a cryptic occult video if you make it vague enough

The sun will rise in the west, and set in the east.

I could ask that exact question to you.

You are coming from an angle that this picture is made to taunt us with the end of the world.

I'm saying it's used as reference, you have way more to prove so you should do so

means absolutely nothing. people want a conspiracy where there isnt one to make their boring lives that little bit more interesting

The "antichrist" as you put it, does not share views with the establishment.

They lost his favor a while ago.

Hey could you help me decode this please? I've been trying to figure it out for a while.. think its something to do with the zodiac.

>v i m e o . c o m /180519047

hmmmm

Shots out for my real ones.

Can someone concisely explain what is going on or is this exactly what it looks like? A thread of autistic ramblings.

The first is a book, called The Pet Goat. More famously noticed when looking at this specific 9/11 image.

it's literally occam's razor
>artist rips off already existing art
>artist is trying to drop a hint of a worldwide occult conspiracy that is connected to exoplanet research for a handful of autists so they can somehow use it to uncover conspiracy
which one is more likely?