Germany is the most unpatriotic country

Why does Germany hate itself? How does your school system portray ww2? How is my 250 yr old murica clone more patriotic than you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IMpFGV8Cv40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The idea of Germany itself was forged in war, they're basically been a protectorate of America since WWII so that militarism is gone.

>backstab Germany twice
>label them as the eternal anti-christ in all history books
>blame them some more
>continue to blame them in yearly new holocaust movies and war films
>WHAT WHY DO GERMANS NOT LOVE THEIR OWN CULTURE WTF?

in some states we literally had "guilt" as subject in schools.
if i asked questions in history class about wwII (innocent shit, really) i would get the answer that those where right wing thoughts i´m having.
but i have to add that our history teacher was especially left wing (6-8th grade)
told us what newspapers are valid and hinted that we should go to antifa demos and protest "nazis"

in religion/ethic classes its common that the students listen to a 60yo loneley catlady talking about erbschuld

>Austrian
>defending Germany
Perfect example of Stockholm syndrome.

Germany is itself a multicultural country.
Every little part of land of Germany has it's own history and heritage.
The only thing common for Germans is how they behave abroad and during major football events.
They needed a fucking war against the Austrians and the French to unite and that was just possible because of a godlike chancellor.

Isn't that shit like having a political opinion illegal for a teacher in class?

yup, the ideologues do it anyway.
thats why i pointed out that she was very left leaning tho. she was the only teacher that got political aside from ethics/religion teachers

Whos says Im Austrian?

They have many cultures within itself, for a country the size of US State Montana, it's impressive that there are so many dialects and regional traditions. There's like 300 words for bread and somehow the US is fatter.

every year in history and politic lessons muhh bad nazi ww2 ancestors killed 6 gorrillion jews shit

>almost forgot to mention the all day everyday "documentations" on national and free tv about we bad germany in ww1 and 2

Because your "Bread" is 50 Shades of Toast and contains sugar.

I'm an Americunt, I just travel.

But to continue on the OP's point, I wouldn't say Germans hate themselves, they are just highly critical of politicians that advocate against the separation of powers. Most German liberals think Trump is a literal fascist at this point while Americans are playing the wait and see approach that got Germany steamrolled by Russians in the 40s.

>it's impressive that there are so many dialects and regional traditions
It isn't when you consider that peasants in their lives wouldn't travel very far from where they were born.

The Austrian flag?

wew

first day in internet?

You tell me.

Austria = German

What if German kids had to sing their anthem or recite a few words at a flag every morning at schoo like we didl?
Imagine all the articles and reports about nationalism on the rise and shit
We got away with it because it was against commies and to build patriotism

They're not, otherwise Austria would be part of Germany.

Germany could have just expelled/killed the Jews and Communists without starting WW2 by invading France.

It's on them for the war with the rest of the West (and for siding with Japan).

WTf is OP's pic from ? May I get a link or tldr.

gtkrwn

quads

Right so before 1871 Germans didn't exist?

Would you consider the HRE to be Germany?

The Anthem is bullshit and just a crippled version of the original.
I personally prefer the old anthem of East Germany, because in fact, it's more fitting for a post-war modern german republic, than a communist state.

HRE wasn't a unified German nation by any means. It was a clusterfuck of many German states, Austria being one of them.

Heiliges Römisches Reich DEUTSCHER NATION :^)

The Name was just a justification for the 4-Empire-theory, which states, that the Roman Empire was the last one and through different "translations" the HRE became the roman empire and its leader has the right to have the title "Kaiser"

Because of this video
youtu.be/IMpFGV8Cv40

Germany (Europe) is fucked

YES.

>HRE wasn't a unified German nation by any means. It was a clusterfuck of many German states
Who the fuck cares?
>Austria being one of them.
Implying Austria is not German.

>when you're so cucked, you believe the propaganda of the Siegermächte

it was neither holy nor an empire, had nothing to do with rome and it was not particularly german either

>Eternal Anglo posting

We definitely need a chancellor like Bismarck again. "Großdeutsche Lösung" this time maybe?

You have to go back, Anglo.

>Checked!

im so tired of ppl thinking todays (((germany))) has to do anything with what we used to be.

after ww2 the imperium made us their vasall. everything is manipulative: schools, msm, culture

we are suckin americas cook like no other nation. germanys only purpose is to serve the american elites.

>many German states, Austria being one of them
>Implying Austria is not German

Lesen ist schwer, huh?

whatever
as long as we are avert the course of becoming turkeys colony
see recent DITIB(and austrian equivalent) news as well as speeches by turkish politician in germany

>regurgitating a public school meme which came into existence from jewish lies.
please stop pretending like you know anything at all.

Not at all, you denied that the HRE was German.

It's the same in America. Except most of the kids don't buy the liberal narrative of "We slaughtered and shoahd the indians," it's only old white feminist teachers who really believe it. The kids laugh at them and make them cry often. Did I mention I fucking love my country?

Von dem Tiber bis an den Belt?
Wollen wir mal nicht übertreiben...

Its actually a good indicator for them. If a nation is wealthy and its citizens fine no one complains and theres no need for authoritarian appeals.

They are still Krauts and cancer ofc, from an outsider point of view.

As the name said: Holy Roman Empire of German Nation. The task is not complete yet, but we are on a good way!

No, I said I didn't consider the HRE to be "Germany". It consisted of a shit ton of German (and other) states but it wasn't a unified German nation by an means.

This Goymany isn't unified by any means either. It doesn't matter. Especially when its borders were larger than this torso of a state Goymany is today. To me it is even MORE German than what we are today: firstly because it reflected our culture and secondly as I said because it included German lands that are not part of Goymany.

Whatever THIS country is, it isn't German to me.

I agree. The BRD is not Germany.

t. Reichsbürger, reported to the Verfassungsschutz