BR is on fire thanks to the degenerate underaged daughter of the country's ex ministry of human rights...

BR is on fire thanks to the degenerate underaged daughter of the country's ex ministry of human rights, Maria do Rosário. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secretariat_for_Human_Rights en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_do_Rosário).
facanacaveira.net/filha-de-maria-do-rosario-aparece-em-fotos-com-anorexia-e-usando-drogas/

I know that some will say that no one cares about this shithole, but it is interesting to show what happens to a country under left control. Brazil is a country where everything went wrong.
Please, don't be like Brazil.

I will try to give a quick rundown of what happened.
Maria do Rosário is a Brazilian politcian know for her ultra-left wing activism and defense of known criminals like rapists and drug dealers, always under the banner of "human rights". Somehow, in this wretched piece of land, she went on to become the ministry of Human Rights, even though the human rights are supposed to defend the people from criminals and avoid drug and human trafficking.
Yesterday someone discovered her daughter's instagram account and shocking photos of her underaged daughter, Maria Laura, taking drugs, and not only marijuana. Without shame she shows needle marks on her arms and there's a photo where she appears to be passing syringes to a friend, also underaged. Her body also have many self harm marks and possibly HIV-related signs and she's a known suicidal.
I mean, she's so degenerate that she give drugs to her dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

facanacaveira.net/filha-de-maria-do-rosario-aparece-em-fotos-com-anorexia-e-usando-drogas
youtube.com/watch?v=WjdTi1r-yRQ
theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/24/bill-de-blasio-daughter-drugs-depression-video
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html
saracandido.com/
correio24horas.com.br/detalhe/brasil/noticia/deputada-maria-do-rosario-diz-que-vai-acionar-a-pf-para-apurar-posts-sobre-a-sua-filha
jb.com.br/pais/noticias/2017/02/22/deputada-maria-do-rosario-vai-acionar-pf-por-postagem-sobre-sua-filha-de-16-anos/
epoca.globo.com/politica/expresso/noticia/2017/02/deputada-petista-aciona-pf-para-apurar-post-na-internet-envolvendo-sua-filha.html
noticias.r7.com/brasil/apos-divulgacao-de-fotos-deputada-maria-do-rosario-diz-que-filha-de-16-anos-e-vitima-de-criminosos-22022017
br.blastingnews.com/politica/2017/02/fotos-degradantes-de-filha-de-maria-do-rosario-vazam-deputada-busca-ajuda-da-pf-001494179.html
br.blastingnews.com/brasil/2017/02/supostas-nudes-da-filha-de-maria-do-rosario-vazam-ela-e-uma-vitima-001494377.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_de_Blasio
youtube.com/watch?v=VM9sOP18wMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when brazil gets chaotic, for no fucking reason turkey is getting chaotic too.

expecting some shitstorm here in 1-2 weeks.

I'd fuck this degenerate spic half-caste monkey desu

BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR?
GIBE MONIS PLOS
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Brazil is always chaotic, but Maria do Rosário's daughter scandal is just starting to happen, it's the Rosariogate that could lead to an investigation about Worker's Party (PT) and Communist Party of Brazil (PCdoB) connections with drug and human trafficking if our right wing politicians were smart.

And then you'll get AIDS.

that nose

Proofs of cut marks and being HIV positive?

facanacaveira.net/filha-de-maria-do-rosario-aparece-em-fotos-com-anorexia-e-usando-drogas
Look at the link.

The HIV-positive info came from someone who doxed her.

That's a jewess if i've ever seen one.

she looks like medieval paintings 2bh

Well, that's not good.

Bitch needs some sammiches.

>Please, don't be like Brazil.

Thanks br for the words of wisdom. Sucks that your country is falling apart due to leftist shit like this.

Leftists ruin everything they touch.

What a beautiful long neck. I imagine Ahmed would enjoy beheading her so much.

>I mean, she's so degenerate that she give drugs to her dog.

She went too far.

She looks like she would drink your blood

Oh, she just put a blunt in her dog's mouth? That's not that bad.

she's a cutter?

this is the new MK ultra program, goth looking girls who drink piss and collect STDs with pride. i know of a handful of them living in LA. truly end times behavior.

look at that dog's pupils and expression, its been shot up with heroin or cocaine most likely

This. Leave the puppers out of your degeneracy. Brazil needs a genocide.

How the fuck does one becomes so degenerated?
It really makes you think.

>underaged daughter of the country's ex ministry of human rights
Who? This is nothing, sounds like a barely important office and not even a currently serving politician (and not her herself, but her daughter)

The mayor of Toronto (Rob Ford) smoked crack on camera while in office and nobody did anything except get mad for a bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=WjdTi1r-yRQ

The current mayor of NYC's (Bill de Blasio) daughter did shitloads of drugs and no one cares, MSM can't stop creaming their pants over this beautiful and diverse family

theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/24/bill-de-blasio-daughter-drugs-depression-video

And HIV-positive.

BR and proud.

Looks like a crackhead Winona Ryder

Every politician and many of their kids have alcohol, drug, and sex problems.

She have tattoos. But underages can't have tattoos in BR.

thank you hungry skeleton

Suicidal.

Nice work, Maria do Rosário. This is the woman who claims that will save Brazilian children.

sp00ky

Mr Skeletal's daughter is going through a phase.

the only word I know in huehue is Bunda. can you please translate

Wtf

Is Brazil the most degenerate country in the world?

I know that my country is a complete mess. Sadly most BR's are proud of it.

I don't understand this country.
> all possible ressources
> poor tier chaotic country

>Is Brazil the most degenerate country in the world?
21 of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world are in brazil
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html

Serio que essa vadia tem HIV lol?

>Is Brazil the most degenerate country in the world?

Yeah. Mix african sexual degenerency with european depravity and you get Brazil.

Gross, I thought you people liked to be hairless.

Are there nudes? Asking for a friend

92 likes
ml4ura Received this from two people I love, those who became the family my life chose for me

cunegundes Take care, so this will be remembered by us just a quick nightmare. We really love you.

só imagino o Bolsonaro agora

Yes.
saracandido.com/

That's hot.

I can find literally zero news stories about this.

Starting to worry that google is majority censoring my results.

>frog
>wants to see a naked HIV-positive druggie skeleton

What the fuck? That's her in the middle? She's an irish man's wet dream.

She is a literal jew

I don't see it. Looks like a dog looking at bright light

>not even a currently serving politician
She's a congresswoman

Just imagine- if a Leftist doesnt even give two shits about her own daughter for the sake of virtue signaling, how much shit could a Leftist possibly give about the average person? Absolutely none.

how old is she?

what's occuring, lad?

BOLSONARO 2018

>human rights
best joke i've ever heard, besides secularism, freedom and humanism :v)

Bullshit. Practicing Jews would never name a daughter Maria. Never.

will jack off to thanks.

marvelous tits

Top kek, Pupper is BEAMED

Chill out, branch hanger, it will all work out, you'll see

imagine being a dog, and all of a sudden you're just high as shit, but you have no concept of what being high is . You'd be losing your mind

There's many nudes, even though she's underaged, as there's no law on the world's cesspool.

Sadly Bolsonaro will say some shit like "that's why I wouldn't rape her, I would get da AIDS" and then she'll use this to promote herself and claim that he's abusing her poor depressed sick daughter.
She's already saying that will sue those who are reposting the pics.

Brazilian right is a joke.

She's a minor, manolo. Don't click that link

I mixed up Maria do Rosario and Luciana Genro which is another leftshit politician from my state and just as retarded.

Living in Brazil is fun, desu

Lots of shit happen in this country, kek

BETTER TO RUN THAN CURSE THE ROAD

AYYYYY LMAO
Y
Y
Y

16. Only 16 and she's already the biggest slut on the most degenerate country of the whole planet. Her mom must be proud.
Actually, she is.

Very sad

Why do italians like black women so much?

>She's already saying that will sue those who are reposting the pics

não foi ela que postou as fotos no instragram?

what normal kind of expression did you expect from a pug

>She's a minor, manolo. Don't click that link

so this faggot just posted cp kek

Yes. her family has spanish and portuguese roots she is full european

That's her daughter? Lmfao she looks worse off than the hookers in my town.

Yeah dude rich and powerful people's kids fuck up!

Doesn't matter if they're fucking Julius Caesar or Augusto Pinochet... Happens to everyone, "left or ""right" politically!

Welcome to the real world, idiot fuck.

are there even nazis or white supremacists in Brazil?

>16
>cp

>possibly HIV-related signs
This is MRSA, not AIDS.

what a way to ruin awesome tits

yes, mostly in the south part of the country (where i live too)

States of the south of Brazil: Paraná, Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul

The north and the south are so different that Brazil could be separeted in different countries

Here's the non-censored version.

Foi, e agora a mãe dela está dizendo que foram manipuladas digitalmente.

It's CP in Brazil

It was her daughter who posted the photos, and she was OK with this.
Why now she's saying we're all criminals?

correio24horas.com.br/detalhe/brasil/noticia/deputada-maria-do-rosario-diz-que-vai-acionar-a-pf-para-apurar-posts-sobre-a-sua-filha
jb.com.br/pais/noticias/2017/02/22/deputada-maria-do-rosario-vai-acionar-pf-por-postagem-sobre-sua-filha-de-16-anos/
epoca.globo.com/politica/expresso/noticia/2017/02/deputada-petista-aciona-pf-para-apurar-post-na-internet-envolvendo-sua-filha.html
noticias.r7.com/brasil/apos-divulgacao-de-fotos-deputada-maria-do-rosario-diz-que-filha-de-16-anos-e-vitima-de-criminosos-22022017
br.blastingnews.com/politica/2017/02/fotos-degradantes-de-filha-de-maria-do-rosario-vazam-deputada-busca-ajuda-da-pf-001494179.html
br.blastingnews.com/brasil/2017/02/supostas-nudes-da-filha-de-maria-do-rosario-vazam-ela-e-uma-vitima-001494377.html

All in BR speak.

Just lol if you believe this. Shit like this is caused by bad parenting, whether you're rich or poor

te garanto o bolsonaro ja ta batizado, sabe o que ele vai dizer?

''isso é a educação que ela deu pra filha dela não tem nada haver comigo'' algo de tipo

I don't think de Blasio is even his real last name

>Bill de Blasio (born Warren Wilhelm Jr.;[1] May 8, 1961)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_de_Blasio

apparently this dude had major daddy issues and changed his last name because of it

still can't believe he is the mayor of New York City...way to throw away your fucking genetics. This is the definition of Brazilification, and where the USA is headed.

lol no

>this /x/-tier abomination could have been a pretty christian girl
>instead she's doomed to a life of degeneracy and suffering thanks to her leftist upbringing

>It was her daughter who posted the photos, and she was OK with this.
>Why now she's saying we're all criminals?
because now it's a political liability. And she's female, and you're male.

So it's all your fault, you fucking criminal pervert.

Doesn't shit like this scream, probably molested/raped at some point?

Thread. The saint who redpills the world and cures cacer will still have bratty kids. IT'S A UNIVERSAL LAW.

She's so fucking disgusting looking.

Yep - she has absolutely dead eyes, and everything about her screams self-loathing and hatred.

Some bad shit happened to this kid - whether it's hard drug use, being passed around by all takers as a fucktoy, or both.

You'd be surprised, famalam. I know parents are paragons of the community-- and highly, highly successful-- yet their kids turn out to be complete trash.

Just monkey blabber.

just no. a happy dog will also be a happy high dog.
the problem with weed is that apparently it's terrible for dogs, it's not enjoyable at all.

that doesnt mean tho that dogs can enjoy being high:
youtube.com/watch?v=VM9sOP18wMw