"When was America ever great?"

>"When was America ever great?"

How do you respond?

It was great when white women kept their mouths shut.

When people like you ceased to exist.

it was great when niggers were hanged

-t.minority

Prior to 1965

spbp

It's been pretty darn great for my entire lifetime.

Not perfect, should be greater, but pretty darn great.

1950's seem cozy as fuck.

When they walked on the moon, you dumb bitch.

"when people like you were thrown in sanitariums for your toxic beliefs and if it were up to me you would still be locked up in those hellholes"

when it only took one man to support a family of four.

1776, 1860, 1940s to 1950s, the 1990s

Would you rather live in Chicago, Baltimore, Philly, Detroit, San Francisco, Miami, L.A. etc, now? Or in 1950?

SPACE RACE TO PUT A MAN ON MARS WHEN

Before people like you were allowed to speak

Before 1776

>Philly

Leave.

Fpbp

before the yurotrash and his demonic kike merchants attempted to colonize that continent and strip it of it's resources.

L.A. 1950 easy.

If Kek wills it, we will be great again.

1776 - 1865 Best culturally but not a major power
1865 - 1965 Truly great but weakened culturally
1965 - 2016 Self-destruction mode

About the time Colt mate people equal.

When Al Bundy could own a home, car and support a family working at a shoe store.

forgot picture

prior to the federal reserve act of 1913

I would say people like this should spend time in some Islamic shithole for a few months to get some perspective, but the ones that actually do end up converting into hybrids for some reason.

>tfw a bong knows more about my country than 99.9% of my countrymen

It was great when there was a such thing as a "happy family".

Now, there isn't.

The nineties. When I was a kid. When everyone, including me, was actually optimistic about the future.
Everything and everyone is so depressing these days.

1980s up until 2003 or so. America seemed comfy af

When people like you only existed in an orwellian novel

gee what a surprise that's when the jews were blowing debt bubbles and getting away with it

>(((white)))

Before neocons hijacked the conservative movement in the 60s and 70s.

November 8, 2016

Before Cultural marxism and sjwism and all that bs took over. Also another possible answer is before Woodrow established the FED.

People like that existed in Orwell's time, and he based his books on them. It's just that now with the internet and a video camera in every pocket, we can all see them.

You fucking neets do realize there is no internet in the 50's right?

You would all wither and die or beg to come back to 2017 if you were transported back to 1950.

I grew up in the 80's, when nobody much had internet outside of universities. We got by.

Before the marxist revolutions of the 1960s and 70s.

I dunno. Pre-dialup I was pretty happy reading books and fapping to the underwear section of the catalog.

Internet is necessary for global counter-revolution these days, but, socially, it's cancer. Transhumanism must be controlled.

"It's a process not a result you fucking retard"

Anytime before pc

>don't take muh resources that I haven't used for tens of thousands of years!

"Back when my dad could walk across the street and get a job at a shoe factory making $14/hr then buy a new car for 9k and a house for 75k all in the same year."

When I would be allow to shoot you where you stood for trying to block my path. Then I could capture your pet niggers and make them work my land.

Basically before bills impeachment

ikr? The melting pot was a mistake from the very beginning

Blue coats

Like the 80's and 90's, maybe? Between the end of the 70's and 9/11.

1950's American Dream era in the USA was the fucking peak of western civilization.

When jamaal over there was picking my cotton instead of fucking my wife

Probably this or next year honestly

It was great before WW2

>this guy really thinks humans can into space

It was great back in 2000 when I had all sorts of diverse friends and we all were comfy and played vidya together and went to the mall in my 1993 civic

It was also riding high in a unique economic position compared to the rest of the world. Post WWII was when the Bretton-Woods system was put into place and the Dollar became the world reserve currency, we took over Europe's gold and we had the infrastructure in place to for being a domestic production powerhouse.

We even stole Germany's Nazi scientists.

When you couldn't vote.

America was the largely successful experimental grounds for:

-Checks and balances
-Free speech
-Due process

It was built on:

-Work ethic
-Meritocracy
-Above all, liberty

You can't name a better place to be born as someone who doesn't look or think like the native population than the west, and you can't find a western country that encapsulates that idea better than America. Our culture of respecting liberty and thinking ahead makes us the least fucked up place on this fucked up planet. That simple fact defeats all arguments that America is some kind of great oppressor.

>But muh slavery!

Everybody was taking slaves back then. Native Africans caught the slaves for the Europeans. Here's some follow up questions: Why isn't slavery something that nations can just do out in the open anymore? What culture of international influence was responsible for setting that standard? How many Americans owned slaves? How many died in the war to free the slaves? Were people of European descent ever taken as slaves, or blacks some kind of special victim class? Name another civilization as powerful as America is today that didn't just outright conquer everyone under their influence. I'll wait.

tpbp

50s. Really only arguments they haven't against this is
>muh racism
>muh sexism

Also life without internet and video games would probably be for the best.

Even Detroit in 1950 would be okay. Think about it, the auto industry (not to mention other industries) on the rise, Motown, Jazz wouldn't have been dead yet, the expanding suburbs.

Now we have what's called "economic slavery."

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

World's largest economy, biggest military, most free populace consistantly. Litterally fought a war against our selves to end slavery in our own lands. America is literally the greates nation of the past 300 years. This is indisputable fact. We're declining now but we were great from the cradle to the grave. And the reason we soon won't be is people like you.

When commies were shot on sight

1491 you ableist, racist, sexist, bigot Massmurderer.

stop shilling for leif erikson u fukin nazi

Where do you think that everything that you enjoy comes from, you fucking child? Did your computer just pop out of thin air? Does your AC unit fix itself? Does the food grow itself?

People need to work in order to live comfortable lives. When they don't work, you get an impoverished shithole. We actually work far less and make far more than our great great grandfathers did. We have it good.

>When was America every great
Name a better country in history. I'll wait.

Humanity is flawed, this country has been our best attempt at righting past wrongs that have been seen in every culture around the world.

Don't bitch at the ones fixing the problems you twats unless you want to be kicked out to all those better countries.

At least we burned our Victims, Shitlord.

FIRST POST, BEST FUCKING POST.

We do have it good. But the American Revolution was fought in large part over throwing off the banker chains England had us under, and we've been in locked battle against the international banking cartel ever since.

The Third (fourth?) National Bank known as the Federal Reserve wasn't even supposed to last 100 years because they figured by then we'd be back inside their global empire.

You want your work to mean something hang the fucking bankers. What we have now is free crap based on nothing but credit.

1776-2001
You could also argue:
1776-1990ish
1776-1965

My grandpa bought his house after WW2 for $5k and now it's worth $3 million. My other grandpa paid about the same and his is worth $2 million.
Seems a lot greater than it is now.
>t.Sunnyvale.Ca

Oh, and neither of them graduated high school, and they were both the sole source of income until my grannies got bored and chose to work part time.

If it's not great, why are you here? Your ancestors could have left. Why didn't they?

If it's not great, then why does everybody want to live here?

January 19th, 2017

>when was the country that ruled almost the entire planet great?

"It was until you Jews showed up"

After WW2 when people weren't broke as hell and the country was an actual superpower and not some bullshit nanny state that wont mind its own business.

>b-but your just saying that because there were more white people
EVIDENTLY THAT IS A GOOD THING CUNT

when the soviet union fell and pax americana became a thing...
when they started calling it "the american century"...

things like that

And this makes us slaves... how? Yes, we get up and go to work, just like any society that isn't falling apart must. Then we cash our big checks and spend our evenings and weekends enjoying luxuries that would make the kings of the past jealous.

Your great great great grandpa got up first thing in the morning, ate breakfast, then went out and tended fields. This continued until sunset, at which point, he would go inside and go to bed just to do it all over again the next day.

We're ridiculously wealthy and free. Nations that work less than we do are slaves to poverty. Our average worker lives the least slavish lives of any other average worker class throughout history.

I came here to post "when it was white" but this is better

before you were born, cunt

during slavery, gilded age and jim crow era.

Because private central banking is a mathematical certainty of putting everybody into debt that cannot be repaid. The glorified 3% inflation rate means anything you tried to save to pass on to your family is worth pennies by the time you die.

When I was a kid I thought it was amazing my grandpa had a whole $100k saved up from his life of hard labor. That blew my mind.

Now I'm set to sort out about $1M from my parents' generation if it doesn't get sucked back out via "health care"

And I'm feeling like a chump because I don't even make a measly $100k a year. Jew tricks my man. They've been at it so long even Jesus threw a fit about it.

when niggers used to pick cotton

/thread

Precisely the years 1776, 1829, 1848, 1888 and 1959. And most probably 2017.

pretty much all the time betwen civil war and great depression, then post WW2 to about 60's

Whenever you had good life standards unlike the rest of the world you dumbfuck leftists retards disregarding everyone else who's in the shit.

>crony capitalism America
>with all of its shanty towns, lack of opportunity to find a job that didn't essentially enslave the worker, dangerous working conditions, dangerous products, massive pollution, and all-encompassing trusts
>great

The gilded age was the one era where America wasn't great. I wouldn't be rolling my eyes at the other user if he was calling late 1800s America economic slavery. We were heading towards a second gilded age with the globalists. Thankfully, we appear to be kicking that train off the tracks.

>mfw I go to this school
>mfw all they accomplished with their chimp out was forcing two men who actually dindu nuffin out of their jobs and lowered the enrollment rate

Fuck those niggers

well we kicked off the mexican-american war by parking 40k troops in the disputed area and waiting for mexican forces to fire ineffectually on us

then we didn't lose a single major engagement, took the bits of mexico we wanted and threw back the rest

pretty sick