This is not how you save this race m8s
Mars is our only option right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ht4yQbH_UC4
golem.de/news/mars-2117-arabische-emirate-planen-marskolonie-1702-126195.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Jia28gtQ1kU
youtu.be/Q8Sv5y6iHUM?t=128
youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM
cnbc.com/2016/09/21/a-chinese-space-station-is-falling-to-earth-amid-speculation-that-its-out-of-control.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also Hail Elon

44 million dollars to get into a new planet?
Let me bring "My" (America's) wallet!

>Jew immediately converts years to dollars

I'm not even surprised at this point.

tpbp

FTL WHEN!?

>44 million dollars

too far in the future

>dollars
>Years
Yeah I deserve this

it's like you don't think we will find several or even tens of suitable choices in our lifetimes.

you are lacking foresight mate

Also the stream of this faggots:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ht4yQbH_UC4
starts at 6:11

Well, it was more of hypothetical what ifs.

Let's say in a cosmic lottery one of those planets did support life.

And let's say it became advanced and sentient.

And let's say even though it would be the most IMPROBABLE of odds an additional planet could support life too. You realize that this hypothetical race would have one entire additional planet to romp and play on. Now let's really start hitting the meth pipe and say there was even another planet they could use.

>The limitations of earth that are coming down hard on our species now on earth would be much different for them.

>In english: We have only one planet to fuck up. One planet to get resources from. Once that is fuck all... We're done.

These hypothetical beings could just pop off rockets for about the same resources as the Apollo program. 1960's level of tech needed.

In the unlikely event something is alive and intelligent over there they are some truly privileged motherfuckers.

> Inhabital
They aren't saying it's realistic to go there or anything, just a cool discovery. If you ask me we should be spending more NASA money on the engineering department than stuff like this though, it has a lot more practical use and the investment pays itself back much more.

We could get there if we could use nuclear rocket technology.

But the (((treaties))) won't allow it.

i´m all for spreading semen on another planet but 44 million years is too ridicolous to help us at all. maybe in thousands of years but at first it will stay very unrealistc. We should finally focus on Mars

>check your ayy privilege shitlord

don´t forget space radiation

>>would take 44 million years to get there
Are you sure they haven't just fucked up the whole imperial bananas vs. metric thing again?

Just fly around the radiation.

they mention it in the stream

this needs to be a shitpost

Seriously though, with nuclear rocket technology you could have a payload heavy enough to take lead shielding into space.

>they mention it in the stream
Mentioned what? That they've fucked up again?

Even thousands of years we'd probably be better off waiting at the rate tech is increasing we should be able to fix the problem by the time we are a quarter there.

Mudshits want to come too mars until 2117 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
German sauce: golem.de/news/mars-2117-arabische-emirate-planen-marskolonie-1702-126195.html

>This is not how you save this race m8s

Why don't we just turn the radiations atoms off?

>tfw im studying to be a nuclear engineer

did i pick the right field after all??

we already need to start terraforming. it will take a long time so we should start as fast as possible

maybe. maybe not

Maybe. We had this knowledge in the 60s but JFK shut it down because nuclear non-proliferation treaties.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jia28gtQ1kU

Physically never. It would destroy reality if it ever occurred. It literally can't occur. Even wormholes are only a pseudoscience and have no basis for existing outside of stupid scifi.

elon is a pseudo-intellectual retard
he has literally zero (0) ability to do anything
>his car sucks
>space agency is shit and unreliable
basically the only thing he has going for him is nu-male fedorafaggot cucks, normies, and roasties all cheering him like he's the god damn saviour
he is literally DUDE, ELECTRICITY LMAO incarnate
jesus christ give me a break
this manlet kike faggot is trash and an absolute retard

44 million jews in the oven will get us there

heres to hoping i can aid in Sup Forumss exploration of these new worlds

jesus christ kill it. why do you have the death penalty for?

mars is worthless. unless the core is restarted any atmosphere will be stripped away by the sun.

When we realize we can't observe FTL

The whole point of doing science is to collect data, in hope that some day it can be applied. If we find a way to distort space and travel super fast, we've already gotten the requisite information on where to explore.

Having objectives is how space rockets became just a way of putting a nuke up another country's ass within 25 minutes.

>44 million years

yeah this makes this not very exciting
however the insider thread said to look for announcements regarding skunkworks and game-changing technology going public, and hinted that Musk was involved.

So I guess we wait to see if that pans out in the next couple days

lol perhaps the NASA brainlets need 44 million years

protip mars is hollow

Imagine this but with nukes exploding under it.

youtu.be/Q8Sv5y6iHUM?t=128

cool story swede fag - go get enriched

Musk:
>billionaire
>PayPal
>SolarCity
>Tesla
>SpaceX

>>B-but he's an intellectual retard

Its where the alternate timelines happen.

I bet you drive a Ford Focus with an expired inspection sticker and don't know how to replace the ball joints.

>inb4 china is already there

nah, he probably drives his cuckpod

youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM

why do you want a mars colony dont you pay enough in welfare, do you really need to add a whole planet to the balance sheet?

>there are only 12 stars within 10ly
>they are all shit

>the billions of selfmade dollars man is retared

it won´t stay dependent forever

>Murs will save us as a sbecies durr

Ask Musk, he knows how to get our asses there.

I think you've missed the point OP. Mathematically its impossible for there NOT to life life out there but we've never seen proof of it, it would be a major discovery.

Nasa already knows we can survive on mars. Their job is not "to secure the future of the white race" ya dingus

DELETE THIS

feels bad

really? should I buy into the red dust market now?

>Their job is not "to secure the future of the white race" ya dingus
talk for yourself

Because it's all a hoax.

I agree. The only thing he really did right is paypal.

People who think electric cars are better for the envornment than regular cars are idiots. They must think lithium is some magical rock that grows on trees. Once the cars batteries die in a year from the fast charge they need to be replaced. Mining and processing that much lithium is hardly better than just burning fossil fuels.

maybe would help your grandchildren tbqh

yes thank you

>all these permavirgin shutins and wizards dreaming of space travel

How about you do something to fix this planet you fucking idiots

That's why we need to learn as much as we can about warping spacetime and wormholes

>getting excited over NASA announcements in first place
It's for "I LOVE science" and black science man faceberg quotemongers or normies otherwise.

NUCLEAR
O
C
K
E
T
S

Every time I see a press release by Nasa, I can only think of:

GIBS! FACKING GIBS! MONEY!!!! WE ARE HUNGRY STAR TREK LOVING NERDS WHO NEED TO EAT AND PLAY WITH OUR TOYS!

Someone fold a paper and stick a pen through it already!!!

>How about you do something to fix this planet you fucking idiots
like? George Carlin is right. The pile of shit seems to deep.

>tfw we were born in the stellar equivalent of the middle east

what the fuck nasa? I say we launch nukes at these planets. take a billion years to get there.

nasa's sole purpose should be making mars the first white only planet

>speak for yourself

I'm saying its not Nasas job

Shitposting patrick is not securing the future for the white race.

Fuck space.
Terraform the deserts. Colonize and oceanic and earthen depths of our ripe and bountiful planet.
Fuck Mars.

How long do you think it would take to terraform, Schneiderbergstein?

white people will need someone to work for them. we will be fine. our leaders are worse than you think don´t worry.

Nonsense.

>build cloud city on Venus.
>???
>profit!

I'm convinced that spacefags are the ultimate cucks. They want to fuck off to their shed in space and Jack off to Ahmed and Jamal dominating the planet some more.

>how does the universe work

WE ARE NOT READY

I REPEAT:

WE ARE NOT READY TO ENTER THE SPACE AGE

As long as any non-white race and fifth-collumnists exist on the face of the Earth WE CANNOT GET OUT

WE MUST NOT TAINT THE STARS WITH THE FILTH THAT CURSES OUR WORLD

Until we have become a pure white ethnostate that's THE ONLY power existing on Earth, we cannot cross this massive doorway.

if anything they will just be working on how to make artificial wombs and automated systems so that when anything does get there it will be started by robots who eventually raise the softie humans.

yeah we are in a far flung part of the galaxy. Closer to the center I'm sure, say if an intelligent species lives there, they find millions of suitable planets in regular distance, while we struggle to find rocks with ice.

By the time we get there it couldve turned uninhabitable or exploded lol

>the technology to solve majority of worlds problems is steadily available and has been for decades
>it's all locked away

I'm glad I don't know the details because I'd probably get aneurysm. We could be literally colonising the solar system by now for the expenditure and technology the military had received.

Or maybe it's a complete lie...

>ayys already colonising
>we are still giving gibs to niggers

>load 44 million jews onto saturn v rocket
>launch and aim at sun
>nasa success

how could we achieve that? we don´t even reproduce on replacement rate right now

don't worry worm holes will be achieved in our lifetime

I achieved your mom's wormhole last night

they can´t even make a decent space station:
cnbc.com/2016/09/21/a-chinese-space-station-is-falling-to-earth-amid-speculation-that-its-out-of-control.html

Were the things I pointed out a reality, that wouldn't be a problem anymore.

If there are no more jews, there is no more propaganda, and if there's only whites, whites will reproduce on a normal rate again.

you sound like a really boring loner, horvat

But muslims claimed Mars user, it would be rayciss to go there first.