Where does Sup Forums get its news from? Not fake news like Breitbart of Buzzfeed

Where does Sup Forums get its news from? Not fake news like Breitbart of Buzzfeed.

Breitbart has a %98 accuracy rating, do you're research, or keep sucking CNN kikes balls with your faggot mouth

NY Times

From who?

>Blogbart
>Accurate

lmao good one.

from
/pol
> /thread

RT is usually pretty solid

Shut the FUCK up you fucking idiot, reading ny times is literally getting your news b eating shit off the floor. Listen to a fucking podcast

CNN :^)

Breitbart may be heavily biased in its reporting, but it isn't "fake news". Liberals create this pants-on-head retarded term and then get upset when it gets thrown back at them. Really stimulates my synapses.

>Where does Sup Forums get its news from
Sup Forums

Ur mom emails me

If you're too fucking stupid and lazy to do your own research, I'm not going to spoonfeed you. This is why media is running the country

It's not biased you fucking shill, REALITY ISN'T BIASED

Sup Forums

Everywhere, then we filter it using a combination of memes, history, and replicated Jewry.

>Breitbart of Buzzfeed
kek

Holy fucking shit is SR7 ever going to add more Mercy content?

literally Sup Forums

I also observe occasionally some MSM outlets but that's only to see if the Sup Forums habbening is big enough that the kikes are forced to report it.

Are you making a list for master shill?

This. For fucks sake!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Death to all the clowns!

The only trustworthy sources I know are Chris Cuomo and Jake Tapper.

>Russian propaganda mouthpiece
Good goy.

im gonna need a sauce on that dawg

Are you really so retarded that you couldn't discern I was defending Breitbart?

Not to mention he eternally blueballs us with no sex.

I bet at the end of the month he's going to add yet another fucking girl that doesn't even get naked rather than add content to Mercy, Lois, or anyone who's even close to sex.

Sometimes I really fucking hate SR7

You are not REALLY defending Breitbart, you're a liberal lefty troll

zero hedge

Hang in there buddy. Maybe next year. Maybe.

I get my news from POL, this is the only real site.

Stop trying to derail

Vg.no, db.no, klassekampen.no, frieord.no and bbc.co.uk