Germanbros, pls! SPD no!

>They want to give the refugees a right to vote.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/martin-schultz-wants-give-refugees-right-vote-german-election
>They need not be an EU citizen nor do they need to pay taxes.
>The mere right to vote is you happen to be there at the time.

WAKE ME UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPO9l5FeRTo
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article162183536/Anhaenger-von-SPD-und-Gruenen-wollen-Auslaender-mitwaehlen-lassen.html
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/09/14/usa-muslim-refugees-91-4-on-food-stamps-68-3-on-cash-welfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

every time I think things in Europe can't get worse they just find a way

Top kek, why is Europe destroying itself a bad thing?

Look at that smiling face

Notice anything?

what the fuck is germany doing

If the germans want to give up their country and doom their heritage and culture to extinction, thats their perogative.

Germany deserves whatever shitty chancellor it gets

why are the bots not responding to those threads

SOMEONE STOP HIM!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Der Schulz-Zug hat keine Bremsen!

youtube.com/watch?v=vPO9l5FeRTo

He has a good chance to win and I will vote for him.
this is fake news btw, he hasn't said that.

detroit 2.0

It's a sad day when you realise that, as shit as Merkel is, she's better than the alternatve. What the fuck are you thinking, Hans?

t.shill roach

>better than the alternatve
of course she is, nevertheless after 12 years it is just time for change. people in this country are fearful, this is why so many of them tend to vote for the far-right and -left.

idiot

Thanks for the fake news warning, Ahmed. Really made me think.

Schulz is worse than Merkel. AfD is our only hope.

>wants to give refugees a right to vote

>years later, a party avocating for sharia law is created
>refugees will become a majority
>refugees vote for the sharia law

THIS IS SCHULTZ MASTERPLAN FUCK

fake news

Oh God, Germany is so fucked. I'll pray for you.

ALWAYS BUMP MARTIN JEW THREADS

THEY'RE SCRAMBLING KRAUTS THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY DON'T BE NAZI GUD BOYS DIN DU NUFFIN JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS

yeah nah cunt

HEIL EVROPA
HEIL SCHULZ

O H N E B R E M S E N
O
H
N
E

B
R
E
M
S
E
N

>years later
I predict a major happening that challenges the very stability of the Euro-continent within six months, screen cap this.

You all need to chill the fuck out. Schulz winning would be our best case scenario for the German election, BECAUSE he is even worse than Merkel.
He will accelerate the crashing of the german state and economy, and alien many EU countries who hated him since he war parliamentary president in Brussels.

The Afd can´t win, and even if they did, they would need a majority for their party alone to govern, because noone will form a coalition with them.
The german people will have to suffer really hard for a while, but in the end it will be for the best if it means the end of the EU.

And for Germany itself, the Volkszorn needs to rise much more. For now they don´t feel that threatened. After a time with Schulz, they will.

Consider that even though their low birthrate and absurdly high numbers of migrants in Germany, the German people are still numerically the largest in the EU, not even to speak of the millions of german descendet whites all over the world.
In this stage, the ones who are the most endangered of extinction are the smaller peoples in europe, for example the Swedes, the dutch or the Belgians. France and England are also in a woesome place. Germany startet later, but they catch up quickly.

Good thing that the cultural blowback since the migrant crisis has become harder, and I think, unstoppable.
There has to be more suffering before it will get better, sadly.
For now, I think the most important thing is that we don´t lose one of the european peoples, so that they can´t be recovered.

Is that a krautchan meme?
>still playing work and transportation simulator 2017 even when meming

He was talking about the right to vote for foreigners on a minor, county-like level; not for state or even federal election.
Not a bad thing tho, I remember one of my teachers being a Swedish citizen. Why shouldn't he be allowed to vote in local elections? He is living and working and paying his taxes here.

Me gusta

You are a shill, a liar or uninformed they probably wont succeed but the spd and schulzcunt sure as fuck try.
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article162183536/Anhaenger-von-SPD-und-Gruenen-wollen-Auslaender-mitwaehlen-lassen.html

Yes, please do this.
PLEASE.
Give islam a quick and painless takeover.

In a winning contest against sweden

Mein Princes

So, an average rapefugee with 14 passes has 14 votes.

This whore Özogüz should be deported back to Cockroachland

A nation has the Jews it deserves

SPD has virtually won already, afdcucks are on suicide watch

Was anything stopping your Swedish teacher from taking German citizenship and enjoying full voting rights?

If you want to vote, that's fine. But you need to have skin in the game. If you have the option to bail when things get bad you'll make different choices to those who are stuck with the situation.

i want to lick her nazi boots :P

>The people who stand the benefit the most from giving refugees the right to vote want to give them the vote

okay

Germany has fallen

>SPD has virtually won already, afdcucks are on suicide watch
AfD probably won't win but that is not because AfD and their supporters are cucks - it's because too many Germans have been cucked. AfD need to be strong even if only to win next time.

dat skirt doe

>our best case scenario for the German election, BECAUSE he is even worse than Merkel.
He will accelerate the crashing of the german state and economy,

THIS people won't get intrested in politics in good times
Only in dire times people get into politics

holy fuck, someone.. anyone.. do something.. help.

shall we firebomb dresden again?

Great. So we can influence their elections just by arriving on the day and going in to vote?

Sup Forums Berlin meetup - attendance mandatory. What's the traffic on this place again? I'm sure we could get a good deal for 1 million tickets to Berlin on AA or Delta.

mmmm.

That reminds me I'm well off enough nowadays to buy a vacation to Germany. I do kind of want to see Europe before it's all completely fucked.

I'm not advising any attacks or violence...
but.. do what you must do.

That b8 m8
Try again shill

>What's the traffic
Plenty, user.

All we need to do now is get Mike Cernocuck to buy us all plane tickets to Germany.

Can't happen, law fag here.
It is unconstitutional. Changing it impossible because the German constitution has a clause (Art. 79 III) which makes it literally impossible to changecertain important values of the constitution.
Right of vote for citizens is one of those.
(Art 20 II can't be changed which states: "all state authority is given its authority by the people (read: German citizens). they are elected by ... the people (read: German citizens)"

This isn't even up for debate.

Not Dresden. That would kill people on the right.

When are the elections though? Do they overlap with oktoberfest because I'd love to try to catchem all the beers and wursts and ogle Pure Aryan boobs in dresses.

Lies everyone who sets 1 foot into Germany is fully german!

at least my mother can vote now, but the amount of Russians and other europians who are maried to germans wont make up for the masses of niggers.

Federal elections are every four years always in Fall/Autumn, virtually always in late September, this year it's on the 24th.
Oktoberfest begins always in September as well. This year it is from the 16th of September thru 3rd of October.
So yes, they overlap.

Saved. Morrowind is one of my favourite games ever.

>Lies everyone who sets 1 foot into Germany is fully german!
Stahp stealing our immigration policy!

nooooice. I'm so down for this.

Thx left a dislike and report.

>When are the elections
24 September 2017

Still time to make a difference. But perhaps this user
has the right idea. Maybe a quick, short failure is preferable to long, drawn out suffering.

the absolute madman

straight out of the democrat playbook
>1 - Import minorities who don't integrate
>2 - Race bait, demonize the majority. Everything is racial or racially motivated despite the fact they're the ones so obsessed with race
>3 - Create dependency on the government. Let's face it most of these migrants are never going to be self sufficient or productive people.

Would you south koreans harbor refugees from Europe? I know you got a problem with some other refugees.

what the fuck

No it isn't. They owe it to their neighbors not to create another Syria right in the middle of Europe.
Morgenthau was right.

HahahahahahahahahHa God it never ends hahahahahahahahaha

How will Sweden ever regain primacy in the ongoing cuck vs. cuck war?

>these migrants are never going to be self sufficient
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/09/14/usa-muslim-refugees-91-4-on-food-stamps-68-3-on-cash-welfare/
Nothing to see here!

This guy is still breathing?

Kek

>all these salty petrycucks ITT

wait a second

I've seen german flags on this board legitimately advocating for this Shultz shill. and he's actually WORSE than Merkel?

truly, germany has taken the king cuck crown from sweden

>legitimately advocating
user how new r u?

as much as I hate this midget this is actually quite misleading if not to say just plain false.

>welt.de/politik/deutschland/article162183536/Anhaenger-von-SPD-und-Gruenen-wollen-Auslaender-mitwaehlen-lassen.html
the voters of SPD and Die Grünen want to give foreigners voting rights for communal elections.

please... at least google the sources

>and he's actually WORSE than Merkel?
he's not, it's all afd shill propaganda
schulz is the man germany and europe need, a Gottkanzler to bring us prosperity once more

Thanks for this thread. Make it viral.
Nuke us... plz... most germans today are cancer.. and the media.. The FUCKING media...

I consider it too, Genosse.

>MAKE MEDIA GREAT AGAIN

Germany is beyond saving.

Dead weight.

B-But muh gibs?!

m00t tried that and the CIA kidnapped him

i hate schulz but
>zerohedge
no thank you

Why do you hate zerohedge? Just because Tyler Durden turned people into soap like Hitler?

wow. welcome to the third world, krautbros.

FRESH SCHULZ MEMES FROM REDDIT

>not second world

Second world is my home.
I want to share it.

why is plebbit so shit at memes

Höcke did nothing wrong!

Schulz vs. Merkel is having the choice between death by hanging and death by suffocation.

(you)

I would be remiss not to give you a two of

(You)

Are you triggered by Real News™?

Are you that retarded Spaniard cuck who keeps making communist threads?

No, I'm the german whose parents live in southern spain, I hope I had schulzposted enough to be distinct from that guy

I'll keep fighting the good fight

Hail the Gottkanzler

Douchebag

>douche
>implying germans have sex anymore