Why are White men so fucking good at war?

Why are White men so fucking good at war?

The training, mental fortitude and athleticism required really to even get into infantry combat units nowadays let alone SOF units makes it really easy to question why anyone would do it, yet the majority of them out there doing shit are White.

The German military of ww2 needs no explanation, nor that of any other expanding Western empire in history.

Not to deprive the Hispanic, Black and Asian warriors who died in Western militaries of their glory, but with elements of those 3 races shitting on the weaklings amongst us (aka you) via the safety of twitter and worldstar, it made me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i do not know

it might be that they have something worth fighting for

my grandfather lost a finger or two during the winter war to fend of the commies

he said it was worth it

actually before 2000 and modern trauma-based training techniques only 5~15% of front-line soldiers ever fired their weapons. a common trick was to shoot over the head of the other soldier, or just pretend to reload, over and over. many battalions got in trouble for making private truces. now that we train them to stab anything that makes them jump, and to shoot from 300m away where the other human is just a blod, the war stats get much better.

but whites were shit warriors historically just look at new zealand or zululand or vietnam

the other human is just a blob*

whatever. nobody reads this

>whites shit warriors

>vietnam
We won in Vietnam but public backlash made us pull out

Haha dumb amerifat mad he lose to rice farmer!

Because they all come from Texas

>vietnam
We blew the shit out of the gooks at every turn. South Vietnam lost the war after we were forced to pull out by the fake news from the likes of Cronkite.

explain how the u.s. "won in Vietnam"

One of the best guys to clear a house with I served with was a mulatto. Half black half white. He was shit hot on a carbine.

>zululand
You dumb nigger

>T. guy who just read "On Killing"

I dont know m8, I still remember some of you screaming like little girls in Afghanistan the moment the first bullet hit our AFV.
Honestly, without your monstrous air-superiority and intel, your infantry skills are just average.

But war is a pack of skills and equipment, so yes, you are very good at war.

Good at it because they enjoy it
Live for the moment
Leave real life and problems behind
Releases the inner beast
Sanctioned by the church
Feel virtuous and heroic
Male company, friendships, shower together, sleep together, eat together hence uncomplicated life

Were you with an actual combat unit?

This. I enjoyed the fuck out of combat.

>dominate the world for 200 years
>give up empires after massive white on white wars.
>white people don't know how to fight

W H E W L A D
H
E
W
L
A
D

>says spain who paid the taliban to not fight them
>turns over "green" area to fellow ISAF forces who immediately get fucked up by a massive Taliban force that shouldn't exist.

>Canadian
Probably an actual Vietnamese poster
The Vietcong (note this is separate from the general North Vietnamese Army who had a very poor record) were effectively wiped out in the Tet Offensive, they sacrificed troops for bad PR for the Americans. The subsequent years North Vietnam only lose ground but every history book just focuses on the huge domestic uproar and chaos in America during that time period. If we didn't bail out of Vietnam the South would have won.

because we're the best at everything

Umm no sweetie, Brits conquered most of the known globe and other Europoor nations had empires of thier own.

White men are not good at "war" they are good at "combat".

There is a huge difference. White men make excellent pawns to be pushed around a chessboard by Jews and their globalist toadies.

White men don't have the courage to fight for themselves, their people, or their families in any meaningful way. If they did, there would be no black or brown people living, there would be no feminism and women's rights etc. The only time white men fight for themselves is for greed and profit; and in those instances they have no moral imperative to improve the lives of other white people and in fact, will sacrifice the well-being of millions of whites so they can buy a new yacht or another Ferrari.

White men always give themselves far too much credit. There is literally no strong white male leadership outside of Donald Trump and a few of his closest allies. Every white country is on the brink of collapse because of this objective fact.

inb4
>Hitler

The Nazi's made so many ridiculous mistakes it's amazing they lasted as long as they did. Not only that, they succeeded in getting the entire race of German people genocided post-war because of their ineptitude and stupidity. Every "German" alive now is nothing more than a mongrelized slavic rape-baby.

winged hussars outnubered 30 to 1 still won

papal guard 180 vs 30k

lmaoing at your life for writing this. stay woke

THANK YOU. Jesus fuck there are so many retards here with no comprehension of actual history.

Every battle won and vietcong and north korean regular ability to fight destroyed completely. The US pulled out after the tet offensive because they believed the south could handle the now destroyed north army and public pressure forced them or they faced revolution and nationwide instability. But the south sucks and basically let a ramshackle force destroy them. Truth is the vietnam war was pointless for the US the south wanted to be fucked in the ass poor by communists, third worlders deserve no help.

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

>Hispanic

Look you stupid fucking nigger

I hate mexican mestizos too and I want trump to kick them all out

BUT YOU

ARE A FUCKING RETARD

"Hispanic" Is not a race you stupid fuck

Delete your post right now and change it to "Mestizo" you stupid nigger

GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY WHITE HISPANICS that are of pure spanish descent be blamed for the actions of aztec rape babies?

Give me one good reason you anti white kike

You can't because you are too lazy to search if Hispanic is a race on google you stupid lazy kike

I bet you've never even read the spanish caste system you fuck

Hispanic is a geographic term, not a racial term. ANY race could be hispanic, the GOVERNMENT literally states this

Divide hispanics by the races and you'll see all the crimes and border jumping is done by filthy brown mestizo latinos.

Stop blaming mestizo mestizo crime on spaniards you KIKE

OP IS 20 TIMES more likely to blame a european culture and DNA from Hispania spain for the ACTIONS OF FILTHY TREENIGGERS AZTECS because he is a FAT LIBERAL JIDF JEW NIGGER KIKE

OP IS A KIKE

OP IS A KIKE

Haha dumb american! I not vietnamese but you stupid for sure!
Vietnam win war, america have to run home with tail between leg!

On Killing contained fabricated information and is liked mainly because it confirms the worldview of those who'd like to believe that war and killing is against the nature of all men. It is quite the opposite. We have trained ourselves to be peaceful. Some have become so trained and socialized that they deny the existence of men closer to our savage roots.

Military training is not what On Killing implies it is. It is not the suppression of instinct, it is the reawakening of it: anamnesis.

I bring intelligent discussion to Sup Forums.

how does one not know if he lost a finger or multiple fingers

Thats not entirely true but I cant change the orders and the stupid decisions of my corrupted country user, pretty sure your guys didnt want to do a lot of things that you did there or support the wrong guys like you are doing in syria.
Dont take it personal. Just my opinion after some cooperation with your people in a semi combat zone.

frostbite.

>burgerland lost every god damn war since ww2
>good at war
kek

because we won every major engagement in that war. We lost because of politicians insisting on micro-managing the war, and fighting it like the Viets with Fire Bases and "areas of pacification" rather than marching through N. Vietnam straight to the Chinese border

First Gulf War

dumb ass
>go to war to stop communism
>communism wins
>w-w-w-w-we won guis
>r-r-r-right g-g-g-guis?

pic related. Cumskins are not human.

The same people who think the m16 is less reliable than the ak

This, the pseudo-intellectual half colonel author was the source of the magic video game fallacy.

White people evolved to be sociopaths and masters of apathy towards human suffering.

Apollyon is that you

>public backlash

J A N E F O N D A

A

N

E

F

O

N

D

A

White man is only truly alive when he's killing people.

t.White man.

>white men don't have the courage to fight for themselves
>Said the descendants of literal slaves who fight whites by crying, shooting each other, and burning down their own communities
lol you're really dumb, nigger

The traitor Hanoi Jane has a special place in hell waiting on her.

Because whites are smarter than every other race.

It's that simple.

Too bad they won't have kids thus making whites become extinct. All because they use the shitty Gene excuse.

it don't matter, none of this matters

>actually believing *On Killing*

SAD!

>but whites were shit warriors historically

So then why were all the major Muslim victories in three Crusades, Turkroach Wars, etc. won with massive numerical superiority?

The white Christians won many battlespecially aginst the Mohamdens at unfavorable odds (Viennia, Zenta, etc.) and had a number of impressive last stands.

The closest thing I can find for simmilar Valor by the Scarecens was the Turkish resistance at the Seige of Budapest, but then you remember that it was garrisoned by Jannisaries who would have been white as well.

>Why are Yellow men so fucking good at war?

Not to mention that the elite warriors and generals of the ottomans, aka the only non whites good at war in the almost recent past were all albanians, south slavs or greeks who joined the turks either because they were kidnapped or for shekels and glory. The ottomans knew that euros were the best at war, and it's something genetic. Even euros raised by turks, converted and basically turk by culture always ended up the best of their batallion and turned generals or even governors later. Same happened with Gengis khan, he is said to have been ginger and a lot of his generals were white and chink mutts, from the admixture with slavic nomadic tribes before they moved west. We are just better at it, and it makes sense since we spend 99% of our history fighting wars against each other and only the fittest for war survived, with a special bonus of the best getting the privilege to impregnate the most women. The start of our fall was the 2 WW where the best died since the cowards only managed to survive. After the total war mindset the absolute alphas went all in and all died since killing capacities greatly improved. So now we have the weaklings reproducing and letting the land their brave ancestors fought for die. Ever wonder why Europe is the only continent where borders are greatly detailed? Because blood was spilled for every inch of terrain. As a balkaner in vacation here it's even truer for us. We were forged in hate, blood and fire. That's why we're so fucking good in despising lower races waging wars and spilling blood and burning. I feel so fucking proud to be from the most ferocious race of mankind and I feel fucking angry here in western Europe, i've visited Germany, France, Holland and Spain and most of you are a disgrace to euros. Submissive effeminated pathetic cucks.

2/2
As an albanian I usually don't side will slavs but I hope the russians deliver you from your disgrace desu. Serbs are our ennemies, supposedly, but they're true men and the wars we waged on each other helped craft our men stronger and that's why we will be the last to fall. The day a nigger or arab can walk in the streets of Tirana or Belgrade and not fear for his life is the day euros will die as a race.

>Why are White men so fucking good at war

Aircraft and bombs. Before then - artillery and bombs. Before then - bows and horses.

Niggers use their fists - white men invented rifled barrels and sharpshooting.

To be honest, the gun is the white race. Nothing sums up better our power, beauty, complexity, iron constitution and will. The bigger the gun, the better.

Superior race, simple

Because their good at Mass Action, just like white people. Organization, obedience, comprehension of you objectives and hiw they fit into the grand battleplan, and so forth are all essential to warfare above the tribal scale.

Eugene of Savoy routinely beat the Turkroaches while outnumbered 2-1 or worse because he could maneuver individual battalions of the battlefield while the Turk commander could really only ever over an attack and set some general end goals.

>the elite warriors and generals of the ottomans, aka the only non whites good at war in the almost recent past were all albanians, south slavs or greeks

Words fail to describe how hilarious I find this fact to be.

Mongols vs Slavs