Eurobros,it's time we address the elephant in the room

US officials trying to rebuild and stabilize postwar Europe worked from the assumption that it required rapid unification, perhaps leading to a United States of Europe. The encouragement of European unification, one of the most consistent components of Harry S. Truman's foreign policy, was even more strongly emphasized under his successor General Dwight D. Eisenhower. Moreover, under both Truman and Eisenhower, US policymakers conceived of European unification not only as an important end in itself, but also as a way to solve the German problem.

American influence is single-handedly responsible for the destruction of Europe. EU is a "project" created by the Americans after WW2 also take into account all the multinational American companies in Europe who destroyed European cuisine,European nature and the traditional industries of Europe. Who invited these companies? Oh,that's right. The EU which was created by America.

To call those race-traitors "brothers" is a sin. I hope they all fucking die. They talk big about their day of the rope but they don't realise they're the ones who should be hung. Fuck you America and your bullshit wars. Fucking failure of a country that only exists thanks to greed.

I thought I was the only one that realised this.

2/10 bait post, made me respond.

I completely agree, though Americans will think I'm joking of course.

>US officials
>United Europe
Toppest of keks potatobro, is that the stuff they spoon-feed you in those Looney bins they call schools in your country?
The league of Nations, UN, and EU were all masterminded by European officials plain and simple.
The British and French took advantage of post-war Europe being a smoldering ruin and talked up unification quite largely to the rest of the continent. And they all agreed out of fear and disheveled ignorance.
Will you Eurocucks stop trying to blame us for everything that happens to you and take responsibility for your own problems and mistakes?

>yfw you realize that the cucking of cuckmany was done by america and america alone

Sorry,mongrel. But it's the truth. Also,your boy Trump really doesn't care about you. He's not going to do anything about declining white birth rates. He'll just postpone the inevitable until another liberal leader is elected and destroys all his work.

Look at any problem in the world. America is usually to blame. That's why they project so hard onto jews and niggers, it's a psychological defence mechanism to deny that it's their fault.

One of the most interesting US covert operations in postwar Europe was the funding of the European Movement. The European Movement was an umbrella organization which led a prestigious, if disparate, group of organizations urging rapid unification in Europe, focusing their efforts upon the Council of Europe, and counting Winston Churchill, Paul-Henri Spaak, Konrad Adenauer, Leon Blum and Alcide de Gasperi as its five Presidents of Honour.

The discreet injection of of over three million dollars between 1949 and 1960, mostly from US government sources, was central to efforts to drum up mass support for the Schuman Plan, the European Defence Community and a European Assembly with sovereign powers. This covert contribution never formed less than half the European Movement's budget and, after 1952, probably two-thirds.

Sorry potato-nigger, you have a classic case of projection, your politicians don't care about you and their campaign promises are to cuck you with immigration.

My politicians don't care about me yes that's the truth because we are slaves to America and all the degeneracy that it brings.

i have a problem withe the european union when it turns into the european union with africa and the middle east.

To call those race-traitors "brothers" is a sin. I hope they all fucking die.

I agree, the USA is about as much of a "nation" as the USSR was.

it's just a one giant satanic corrupt kolhoz of exploitation and incompetence.

I mean, it's such a shit hole as a matter of fact it's not even worth immigrating to.

it's called Atlantik-Brücke, one of america's most evil plans to influence public opinion and the euro press. journalists of springer, one of the bggest publishers in europe, actually have in their contracts that they have to write positively about america and their war agenda.

Your politicians don't care about you because Ireland is a shitstain island filled with literal negro-whites.

Is this something the eternal Anglo and the Aryan can finally join ranks about?

Let's stomp out your bastard child, Nigel.

No truer words. (((They))) realised Capitalism was a much better way of enslaving the population since communism was such a failure. And who else to turn to but the country who's only culture is money. No loyalty to anything but that. You'll also find a lot of your materialistic goods are produced in the ole' US of A because that's the American dream to become a slave to what their country is based on. Money.

Now look who's projecting.

Fine by us. Stop being a monolithic economic entity. It's easier to trade with a bunch of fractured nation-states than one economy the same size as ours. We can bully you all easier that way.

Well,there won't be any of you left to bully us soon. You do realise how low your white population is? Your Emperor Trump is doing nothing to address the situation either. He's only postponing your inevitable collapse.

Fuck off Andrei

Sorry not sorry. If your countries were individually powerful enough, they would have resisted the United states urges for unification. As it were, I think the EU was for the better. I'd like to have every country to be a part of a union with no territories and freedom of travel.

The sooner we create this one democratic world nation, the sooner we can put aside our aggressions for territorial right and improve the living standards of everybody on earth.

After that, we colonize Mars and head into deep space...

>.Low white birth rate

thats nothing compared to the real problems they face, all their kike bankers and money changers have have dug them into such a debt hole they're literally going to lose clay as China comes to collect assets.

The Chinks are going to castrate them, and I dont want anything to do with them when they do.

Im glad I moved out of there, fuck that place

>American influence is single-handedly responsible for the destruction of Europe.
You mean Jews. Nice try, McBergstein.