Éire/pol/- Boom boom boys edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/HygiFWUMSpM
Identity Ireland are a meme, National Party our best hope: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party, spread the word, spread memes and anti immigrant sentiment online and put up posters in your local areas.
Petes song: youtu.be/oYos7FCW_FI
Quick rundown on politics here: pastebin.com/5VdTq24C
Constitution: constitution.ie/Documents/Bhunreacht_na_hEireann_web.pdf
Learn Irish: daltai.com/ teanglann.ie/en/

>"Sort it after paddy's day" - Enda Kenny
thejournal.ie/phone-fine-gael-3252852-Feb2017/

>DIVERSITY IS NEEDED BIGOT
thejournal.ie/bai-strategy-diversity-radio-tv-ireland-3253353-Feb2017/

>"System might be shite" - Tusla boss
thejournal.ie/tusla-boss-admits-confidence-undermined-3252548-Feb2017/

>RA or Ragheads?
rte.ie/news/2017/0222/854499-explosive-device-limerick/

>Probably RA this time
rte.ie/news/2017/0222/854603-derry-device-car/

>"Foster wants to bang gerry" - Michelle O'Neill
rte.ie/news/assembly-election-2017/2017/0222/854558-foster-o-neill/

>The independent is shite as usual
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/comment-why-leo-varadkar-having-a-boyfriend-does-matter-35472116.html

>Fun police strike again
rte.ie/news/2017/0221/854400-ammunition-belfast/

>Wicklow is alright
independent.ie/irish-news/u12-football-match-abandoned-over-racist-comments-from-adult-supporters-35472094.html

>Even more fun police attacks
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/cork-man-who-told-gardai-he-didnt-know-halfatonne-of-fertliser-was-in-his-van-convicted-of-ira-membership-35473444.html

>Pedosexuals being opressed
thejournal.ie/court-banned-book-3253158-Feb2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIuyuPsy0Mo
sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The war rages on...

I notice the last couple of days an Irish bait thread has been made an hour or two before the general would start. Coincidence?

Coincidence? no such thing

I prefer Walkers

Muh Heritage

How do you get over the depressing blackpill that we are likely to become minorities in our own homeland by the middle of the century?

Bump
Can we sum up Éire Sup Forums in one picture?
Pic VERY related

o-of course not!

Who else /UCD/ here?

What the feck did you just fecking say about me, you little sassanach? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Provisional IRA, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on RUC bases, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Irish Republican Army. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on these isles, mark my fecking words. You think you can get away with saying that shite to me over the Internet? Think again, fecker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of service units across the UK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fecking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Irish Republican Army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the isles, you little shite. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shite fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fecking dead, kiddo.

Potato guns can't melt imperial dreams

Bump

How is UCD lad? have not heard much about it myself.

But car bombs can make a mess now can't they? Just look at what happened in the caliphate of Manchester all those years ago

Manchester deserved it

They had it coming burger bro.

Been to Manchester for business in November 2016, can confirm it's a shithole. Literally shitskins everywhere and white people that do live there are trashy wiggers. Most degenerate place I've visited in my life.

You should visit Birmingham

NP just put a video out of their meeting in cork on Facebook did anyone go. And can some one tell them to get or look for a speaker that doesn't stutter or sound like a squeaker.

I would prefer not to

youtube.com/watch?v=BIuyuPsy0Mo

both are nice. We will have no more of this.

Do you have a link?

>Dublin
>Manchester
Looks like we did each other favours

>aesthetic firemen
Holy shit I thought that was just a joke that the Irish unironically ran silent film in the 70s?
You ever see that spike Milligan skit, "the Irish Astronauts"?
Wow

>not a jew
>not a jew
>not a jew
>not a jew
>not a jew

Stormfaggots in charge of macros.

Rate lads

W-What does the green represent?

I'm a phone fag unfortunately just go to their Jewtube it's on there.

Makie uppie "countries" go home

Muzzies.

That's fake news hans, I'll tell you why,

AMERICA was founded by the British, so it only makes sense that Britions (scots included in the term for the sake of argument) would run the fucking country, besides Kennedy was Irish

>phone fag
Same famalam a ding dong

>mfw both the US and the U.K. Are Crumbling before our eyes

There ye are,

Shitposting here like a bunch of big eejits

islam in England habibi

Sure I wouldn't know I'm not from Dublin

Good to know I'm not alone in the big scary world of Éire/pol/ burger bro.

>only the Celt areas remain uncucked

It's time

I know this feel all too well.
We are on the brink of going full Brazil tier, Trump is truly our last hope, otherwise America will collapse and Balkanization will take place (here's hoping!)
You Irish, and Europeans in general, are in a different situation, you are the fountainhead for the ethnicities of the white race, if you go, the race follows suit.
My advice:
Keep your head down and carry on, do whatever you can to secure a future for your children and their children. I think we'll miss out on a life in an Ethnostate that's ours alone, but we have the oppurtunity to plant a tree whose shade we may never know. That is our purpose

Pretty good. SJWs are there but many are laughed at and I haven't ran into one that actively hates Irishness

That's a nice bit of comfort, one nice thing about our natural apathy is that it protects us from adopting things like SJWism too quickly.

kek, same story in UL here's the recent campus paper

And Hollywood was founded by the Jews.

mfw I can't disagree with this quote

This honestly wouldn't be a bad idea desu, it doesn't even have to be a political union, just an economic union/free movement zone

No it was INFILTRATED by the Jews, kind of like what happened here...

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsys.Sup Forums.org%2Fderefer%3Furl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.veteranstoday.com%252F2013%252F09%252F24%252Fsexual-decadence-weimar-germany%252F

Me neither

>All major Irish cities were either created by Vikings or Anglos

Really makes you think

When your culture uses warfare as a past time and going for a good old fashioned raid as a celebration for just about anything who the fuck needs cities. also, how inbred are you guys over there?

Hey Eire/pol/, I've been mulling over the idea of moving to Ireland for some time now but haven't got an eligible birthright (one generation off). I've got a Master's in Education and my (((23andme))) confirms I'm 75% Irish (the rest is Scandinavian and French). Think I've got a fair chance of scoring a "skilled worker" visa? Not that genetics will matter to the board. Also I've liked Tayto since I was a boy.

>you will never live in Sligo or Wicklow

Less city's the better their full of degenerates and shitskins. We country boys now.

Why would you want to.

you again

>one generation off
Same fampai

I've been having the same thoughts as well, America as a nation has been dead for so long, we are just a Materialistic and hedonistic society because of (((them)))
In top of that, Ireland has the potential to be a Catholic state (more or less) while the US was founded by Protestant heretics, and thus the heresy is ingrained in our culture

>this post
>that name
??

true dat migrants love cities because everything is set up for them

I've lived in the city, the countryside, and the suburbs of New York and felt pretty out of place no matter what. I can't imagine moving anywhere else even though I've seen an enormous amount of the US. Also
>56%

I'd rather live like the potato savage I'm meant to be, ya feel. I don't feel like I can make the US better or contribute to its well-being. I've got poor family in Ireland that I haven't seen in a decade, it'd be nice to try and help them out.

This guy gets it. I can relate entirely.

Fantastic movie. One of my absolute favorites.

>EXTREME IRONY
Glad someone finally got it
I'm a Catholic of Irish extraction, Bill would have killed me just for exsisting
>feeksbadman.jpg

What you said to a T. I feel like this country isn't meant for folk like me, especially when they teach this shot in school (pic related)

>the KNOW NOTHING party depicted in the film was led by a Jew

Did (((Scorsese))) forget this part?

Stop Being Protestant

>voted for Hitler, who then destroyed his people
Actually true if you think about it, Hitler unintentionally destroyed the German nation

He rejected that "gift"

Just a coincidence goyim

>"Catholics"
Fixed it for you

I teach and it's absolutely disgusting what some other teachers say in their classrooms. There's no group feeling or unity in this country except amongst shitposters on Sup Forums.

>Éirepol full of anglos and americans

It feels so maddening,

Would you mind if I gave a quick rant on This Amerifeel my countryman?

>implying every American in this thread isn't either a plastic or an Anglo larper

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I'll have you I am a full blooded celt living in the occupied six county's.

Daily reminder that the IRA had SA-7 launchers and missiles

>West-Anglo-pol full of Anglos and Angloamericans
What's up my fellow English speaker and participant in pan-Anglo culture?

>Irish
>an actual distinct people
Pick one and only one

Kek

>Occupied
Nice try Paddy.

>implying the Irish are not a distinct people
Do you even into racial metaphysics?