How would you feel if your daughter was a huge slut?

How would you feel if your daughter was a huge slut?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does she wear the mask?

the parents for these girls didnt give a shit. thats how they end up like sluts in the first place

cucked. No, blacked. Wait a minute, definitely cucked and blacked.

talk her into making some bucks with her degeneration and pay rent or get out.

Like a failure of a parent.

I don't have a daughter

i would kill her then kill my wife and myself for raising such abonomation

I'd be fine as long as she was draining heavy black balls and breeding like a good slut.
I didn't raise someone who half-assed things.

Where can I find places like this?

Where can I participate in this degenracy?

>For research purposes, of course.

a lotta loyalty for a hired gun

She wouldn't be a slut.
At least the way I'd raised her.

No one cared who she was until she took off the clothes

Disown. Would feel like a failure.

Because without the mask the behavior is reprehensible, with it is liberating

can confirm. Am doctorb. With a b.

So daddy doesn't see her face.

There is nothing wrong with being a slut, sex is part of human nature.

Said every man ever.

How do you know? If you discapline her too much she might go even more fuck happy as soon as she's out of your sight.

i'd fucc

Obvious answer

I couldn't think of anything worse than having a daughter.
I don't hate women, I love them... but women can be a fucking pain in the arse, and they can be fucking mental... fuck that shit.

Disown her to a level she regrets it.
>No talking
>No love
>Exclude from family happenings
>No communication allowed for my wife
then i'd take away her credibility
>Leak photos of her being fucked
>Kill her LTR with being honest to their boyfriends
>pulling the plug on money.

dude its alright for HER to be a slut ahahaha come on bro SHE loves it! ahahaha

>not asking for a friend

heh, ask me how i know you're lying, friendo

the only necessary description of women

so the sons stepfather doesn't see her face

Mardi Gras

depends if i can have a piece of it too

And this is why Brazil is full of AIDS.

>Mardi Gras

u fokin wot m8

that only happens to fatherless women

Step daughter. she is. Don't feel a thing about it. Not my problem.

The bantz...

Unsuprised.

most sluts have severe daddy issues. They didnt get enough attention from daddy as kids, and are now acting out in an effort to get the attention from men they wanted as a kid.

they just learn to act like a slut to me and they get the positive attention they crave.

aroused

I don't think you know me as a father. I beat my daughter if she even slightly goes out of hand. That's why she's not a slut.

I am not from the world's "elite" so I will not give my child MONARCH programming. The only reason that can occur is if they are abducted.

I like how this is only possible in white west countries with out getting raped be the west is some how evil.

> t. Abdul

You're a nigger, you didn't raise anyone.

This. I want to know where these places are. Don't lie pol you want to know too. Can an user tell me please.

What daughter?

I hope you're planning to visit one of these places Breivik style

I would be sad...

Not just that... I would question myself what I did wrong that my daughter would sell her own body for a event full of people who couldn't get laid enough.

I really would blame everything on my... On what point in her life did she needs and I just left her behind?

This is not how a woman should end up...And this is not something how a real man should be satisfied with.

I give you a solution and your response is by insulting me. This is why white daughters become sluts. Just fucking beat your daughter. Whites used to do that in the old days. Since when did it belong to muslims?

How would you feel if your daughter was captured by an international pedophile ring and was raped and abused by powerful men every night?

Mask seems to indicate mardi gras party
So probably new orleans.

Wow.. I'm drunk... I fucked up my English a bit...

Just get the point

Human petting zoo.

it's a thing that can happen, a risk to be took in consideration when having child. I think I'd sink in total despair and maybe off myself.

> doesn't deny he's a mudshit

kek

> This is why white daughters become sluts.

nah. The reason daughters become sluts is because they're raised by WEAK MEN in a culture that promotes sluttiness.

Beat your sons, sure. It's a healthy way to instill character. But for your daughters you need to be more subtle.

Let mom be the hardass.

What you need to do as their father is get them to respect and love you to the point where doing anything that would disappoint you would be more painful than physical chastisement. Be a real man.

But then again, if you knew anything about being a real man you wouldn't be squatting in another man's country.

As close to high class as she might ever get desu... Gotta climb the social ladder one way or another.

If you weren't a nigger, and had stuck around, you would know it was aborted.

I don't have a daughter and never will in this pathetic society how degenerated women are.

Which states do these parties in your country bro. Puts a shitty little island

western europe needs more breiviks.

>having children
>children with pleb-tier exhibitionist kinks

I'd like to think that I wouldn't be the sort of inattentive deadbeat dad that would spawn such a low effort trollop.

Mate. I'm white did you even read what I said?

>Beat your sons, sure. It's a healthy way to instill character.
>Beat your sons

Literally proven to increase rates of psychological pathologies. Psychopaths like to look for the weak, beat your sons and they'll probably become meek and get arse fucked by sadists their entire life.

This monster is currently in jail where she belongs.

> did you even read what I said?

no

maybe promote violence and all that tough love terror campaign?

> tfw i did a reverse google search on that image

wouldn't happen. ill raise my hypothetical daughter right.

>>No communication allowed for my wife

Snort. Good luck with that. She'll be texting her every day, sending money once a week, giving her rides places, going to movies with her ... you know she would. Women are about as loyal as any given cat. That is, they'll leave as soon as you stop feeding them.

To be honest if I was a woman I would probably be doing the exact same thing.

She? He should be executed.

mardi gras in New Orleans

hurry. I think it starts next week.

This. Don't listen to the wimps on here.

Can confirm.
I don't honestly give a fuck though. It gives me time to slide as many assets out of the marriage as possible before the inevitable brown baby turns up and she wants to move home.

I would have twins and let them fuck to stop any slutiness. That's how I stopped my twin sis from being a slut by me fulfilling her sexual needs.

Anime girls are always there for you, user

So just give up on degenerate 3D marriage Come and join us !

I would beat her and spurt my manjuice inside her uterus and suck the shit out of her dick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully

>From the Philippine Island of Mindanao, he is alleged to have run an international pedophile ring and offered pay-per-view video streams of children being tortured and sexually abused on the dark web including a video titled Daisy's Destruction.
>Daisy's Destruction.

WTF guys?? I thought that was just a Sup Forums-meme, like The Grifter video

sexbots when japbro

Kill yourselves.

Ashamed.

I would need to kill her

Even breivik had his days.