Prove your not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump

I'll start:
>deportations are preceding at an awfully slow pace

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AllisonParker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he doesn't have a mustache in the spirit of 30s

he really should stop being such a little bitch on twitter

he needs to grab more pussy. Todays youth needs a strong alpha dude they can look up to.

He hasn't instituted a policy of deleting garbage threads like this one.

He's not made mention of deporting minority Americans

His speech is elementary school level.

CHYNA

Every single day you shills make this thread.

Shareblue thread.

this

Does anyone else notice that there are a few different threads that get posted daily that don't seem to be part of any psyops or anything? Just mundane topics that people seem to push fucking hard. Like the one person who always asks "What's the deal with millenials?"

>He's not the primeminister of Sweden

He is making it harder for dilligent and skilled workers to move to The USA.

>target audience
What is it?

he hasn't hung Obama

He hasnt put Hillary to jail yet

Oh you... Swednn...

>deportations are preceding at an awfully slow pace

some guy said his buddy went to jail, and the ICE came over night and cleaned house. After it was practically empty. They took all the beaners and that's that.

Also another twitter user claimed that ICE busted into 7 year old soccer practice grabbed few beanie kids and shipped them back

Smart leftists are starting to realize that all of these "scandals" are made by Trump to distract the news from what is happening with ICE.

They're literally cleaning house everywhere. It's insane.

When they're done, democrats won't even have a majority anymore.

WTF is wrong with her nipple placement? Looks fake af familia.

>name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump
Defunding planned parenthood. Most of the abortions are ghetto black chicks who's kids will grow up to be thugs. There;s even a chapter in Freakonomics that talks about the link between abortion and crime.

He said that Paris is in Germany.

As a german i am offended by this lack of knowledge about europe, but it represents america pretty well desu senpai.

But except of this i love Trump.

>He hasn't cloned that pignosed slut so I can purchase one and dye it peroxide blonde and keep it trussed up in leather in my sex dungeon as a fuck doll

loves jews

Stop posting this shill thread every day faggot

He hasn't started executing people with drone strikes who are crossing the border yet.

He is too damn alpha

he's not an absolute monarch

His formal tone is worse than Obama's was. He understands less his role in communicating with the American people. He should have never hired Flynn.

hasnt had Seal Team 9000 murder everyone in Media Matter's office

(thats you)

He likes steaks well done

sauce on the girl

>implying he wasn't saying that Germany needs to step up and Siege Paris once more

I think this might be the only legitimate beef I have with the man. Otherwise, keep on keepin on Trumpsta.

is this a shill thread? ive seen this pasta before

He was shitting on Paris first, then pivoted to shit on your country too. He doesn't conflate the two as one, he just thinks you're both run by idiots, masochists, or shabbos goyim.

He's failing to absolutely fuck islam

>her

He's not hard enough on Israel, niggers or queers....at least not yet

More beard please.( Asking nicely)

Unilateral free trade is the way to go

My theory is that they're collecting responses for bot threads to be used for future slides. That, or social experiments of some kind.

Although it's possible to interpret it this way, the more benevolent and likely way of reading is: A man was stabbed in Paris. The terror level there is high. And Germany (also) is a total mess in terms of crime.

cant grow a beard
wont annex canada in near future

>He likes steaks well done
Srsly? the man's a monster.

>he just thinks you're both run by idiots, masochists, or shabbos goyim.
That's true, but sadly he didn't say it that way and now the leftists and sjw in germany still make fun of him because of this twitter post.

WALL WHEN?

still too many illegals and muzzies

Yeah, but what is actually the deal with millenials??

Get those goddamn litter box, shitstainted paws of the fucking countertop!

He over exaggerates.
"I am the most respectful to women."
The most respectful to women is some cuck somewhere deep in the forests of Berkeley, California.

He is a liar.

I would do more than grab her by the pussy.

What, does the super-pig nose give it away? Oink.

This. I think the message was "Get your shit together, Europe." Since Europe, as a single political entity (the EU) is responsible for the migrant crisis.

he's a nigger lover and goes to easy on the kikes and the rest of the nonwhites. although i like to think he's just doing this for muh PR for the sake of rebuilding the empire, and once he feels the time is appropriate, he will begin purging. i guess that's more of a half criticism

his children married jews whats up with that. he will have to have them killed too. maybe it's to prove his unwavering allegiance to the white race with absolutely no exceptions?

>he doesnt talk in circles or use purposely complex and ambiguous language for the sake of giving non-answers

He likes Israel

I don't like that his immigration halt included people with green cards, visas, and people like translators. I'm glad he's remedied that

i don't like that he travels to Mar-a-lago almost every weekend even when he said he would stay in the White House most of the time.

I don't like that its costing taxpayers money to protect Melania and Barron in NYC. They should just move to the White House. Obama and his family did it.

This one isn't about Trump specifically, but I don't like the pace at which the Republicans are moving at - especially when they control the House and Senate. By this time in Obama's presidency, the Democrats had already passed the Stimulus Package and were discussing the ACA.

Yeah, and can gays be right wing?

His "Muslim ban" is not a problem because it's a "Muslim ban". It's just a really fucking shitty Muslim ban.
Oh boy! We stopped all of that really fucking problematic terrorist apologists and jihad funds that were coming out of fucking Somalia! Iran or Arabia? What do those countries have to do with anything?!
We're worried about importing child rapists, right? Maybe we should pick one of the few fucking countries on the planet where CP and kiddy diddling is legal? Pakistan? Hello?

that person that posts Soe (was a dota 2 interviewer but works for Blizzard now) saying "Why don't millenials x? "

has been posting for years now, using the same pictures. newfags come in and bump the threads with 200 replies

this thread has no brakes anyway

He tweeted and then the media spent a week correcting it saying that they were separate attacks. Woopsie.

>ICE busted into 7 year old soccer practice

source?

hhmmmmmmm

softened up on immigration.

I hate Israel but he loves them

everyone says he's hitler but he actually likes jews

they're like a blank slate that the kikes keep wiping shit on

I refuse to believe it's a trap. I REFUSE

he responds to journalists like a retard

He eats steak well done.
He didn't call it a "Muslim ban"

HE MAY BE A CHILD MOLESTER, AND A USER OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY!

He needs to stop getting his daily briefs from Fox.
He needs to stop acting like an embarrassing child on twitter.
He needs to stop bending over backwards to appease (((friends)))
If he wants to have an extreme vetting program for countries with terrorists, he needs to actually vet the countries with the fucking terrorists in them.
He needs a tailor
He needs to stop inciting a constant bickering flame war with the media. We already knew they were all shit.

he is a kike lover thus it's a matter of them before he stats pulling tricks on other people (including burgers)

He support the Zionist racist apartheid state of Israel

Why the fuck haven't the MSM been rounded up and shot?

this is a hard fucking thread honestly.

most of the shit Trump did that I didn't like at first I ended up really liking. Like Pence, Tillerson, and Conway.

I wish Trump would be harder on the Swedish issue actually. It's such a good way to redpill normies. Even my mom is getting redpilled now after investigating more what Trump was talking about with Sweden.

Niggerfaggot

hasn't moved on 2A yet FUCK THIS COMMIE STATE I WANT MY SALT RAIFU REEEEE

He likes Jews

He is way too soft

He hasn't deported Milo yet.

He's hasn't been crowned 'Emperor' yet

>his hard on for jews

Hasn't nuked Israel yet

I don't agree with him on abortion and I think he's wrong about the vaccine/autism correlation. Regarding autism, there just isn't any credible evidence for that.I'm not opposed to studies to figure out one way or the other if there is merit to the idea though.

no sturmabteilung
no arbietslager

i want to believe

trump has done more in one month than reagan did in three years

yeah the new one is an airoplane love thread that keeps on popping up. fucking AIDT

:^)
The demoralization has begun.
See how quickly these threads fly?

reddit.com/r/AllisonParker/

He's too liberal

His hair makes him look like a nonce

leftypol banter is so shit they need to larp for a (you)

Not nuked Mecca yet.

He became President and we didnt get to kill any niggers or fags yet..

He is shit.

You already fapped, didn't you... Don't worry mate, it won't turn you gay. Probably.

Saudi Arabia was not listed on the travel ban.

ACCEPT IT