America is a land of immigrants

America is a land of immigrants

Other urls found in this thread:

rs6.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llsl&fileName=001/llsl001.db&recNum=226
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol no its not

>America is a land of immigrants

America is the land of White settlers who built the country from the ground up and White immigrants.

Yeah, white immigrants.

Nice thumbnail

European immigrants.

EUROPEAN immigrants

>127x90
why even

>land of immigrants
>limit immigrants to white europeans, effectively excluding 90% of earths population

WOW SO PROGRESSIVE

Immigrants generally aren't known for coming into a completely unsettled and uncivilized place and completely civilizing it and bringing with them technology, culture, etc. Saying America as is is a nation of immigrants is equivalent to stating that fucking Australia is, which is ridiculous.

Where is that written again? Oh right, you made it up.
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

But Australia is in fact a nation of immigrants.Everywhere should be open to everybody

P.s

Fuck off we're full

Does it comes in 2 pixels?

> Suddenly a libshit cites bible.
t. Trump Era 1st year

The founding fathers and all important early American thinkers never considered anyone from outside the European master races to become Americans. America was founded by and for Europeans, primarily British, Irish, German and French. It was never ever a melting pot of mongrels. That's a fairly recent myth pushed by African negroids and other non whites.

Found the retard.

> full
We could easily take in 15-20 million more. It just worries republicans because they know full well it would be the end of their bullshit "No benefits, the rich can do whatever" mentality.
We need immigrants to drown out the retard vote so we can redistribute income

>A poem written by a Jew and tacked onto the Statue of Liberty
>"We should totally just throw open our borders, nothing could go wrong!"

Try giving actual reasons and statistics for why we should accept more immigrants.

Also figure out how to explain away the death spiral some European nations are hitting because two cultures are so different that violence is normally the result.

rs6.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llsl&fileName=001/llsl001.db&recNum=226

Naturalization act of 1790, limits immigration to "free white persons"

"legal immigrants

Fuck off, Ahmed. You'll probably use the same "Our founding fathers didn't know AR15's would be a thing so we should have strict gun control" argument that all libtards use.

There's nothing wrong with immigrants, just certain ones and that's why Trump wants to vet them from certain countries before letting them in. Unlike in your pansy gunless country filled with muslims raping your women.

They have statistically lower crime rates and contribute to social systems without 100% of them taking their contributions back out?

Because it is called a melting pot. We confirm to them and our societies blend. Those euro states are probably not mixing the cultures up enough. Its a 2 way street,

>immigrANTS

White, Christian Immigrants.

Or we could just sperg out about THE JEWS too, it won't get anything accomplished but you will sound edgy to the 50+ crowd on the internet.

It was written in our immigration laws prior to 1965.

Fuck off kike.

Umm can you read? I'm far from a libtard, I'm probably more right than you are. Yes, there's nothing wrong with immigrants. European immigrant. The ones that founded your country, the ones that made your country the greatest nation on Earth, only to hand over partial control to other races and cultures striving for their destiny, directly interfering with White European American's destiny, the original. I know my country currently is a horror joke.

No, America is a land for all. It isnt a white nation, it isnt a christian nation. It is a land for everyone to come to and raise a family.
I am a christian myself and consider it an obligation to help people immigrate. My church has settled over 95k immigrants into this nation, mainly in Minneapolis and Michigan. We even helped build a Mosque for our muslim brothers in the Lord.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act

And then there was the time the "nation of immigrants' blocked all Chinamen from entering the country between 1882 and 1943

America was created by white immigrants
>and ruined by non-white immigrants

If you really think chinks and pajeets haven't shaped our tech sector then you're stupid. Keep taking in refugees and we'll take the browns and yellows that actually study and come to work here.

Wow you must be a real conversationalist.

So it is written nowhere and in fact the current law favors immigration for people who need it?
You are just scared of white people not solely being in charge which, as a white man, I find sickening and repulsive

>127x90

What the fuck, how can you fail so miserably at something so simple?

Is it also a land of ants?

Why would we want Euro immigrants? Europe hasn't accomplished anything for decades.

So good. Amazing really. A beautiful conversationalist.

Then you're part of the insane people part of the problem. You've lost touch with physical and racial reality. America was not founded as a nation for all, as a nation to end in multicultural multiracial conflict as it inevitably will, as European Whites shrink in numbers and Non Whites increase dramatically over the next 100 years.

Doesn't mean we should let in hordes of shitskins that ruin everything. We made this country what it is.

*White european Christian inmigrants

>implying pajeets can code
Fuck off.

America is a people of pale complexion

They are not your brothers "in the Lord". Brothers in species, sure, but they do not serve your God or care for your people.

Again as a white man I find your race obsession to be sickening. I am married to a beautiful black woman and we have 3 bi racial children which is the future. I am grateful for that because at least people like you ik white supremacists will finally be gone

Oh kind of like back when liberals were way more pro-gun than there opponents, or like back when liberals cared about the economy instead of trading that care unlimited sexual perversion, or like that time back when liberals were more race-realist than the republicans ever were?, or.....meh? I could go on and on and on into the wee hours of the early AM on that shit

>fuk off; we're full

Guess I'll dust off this one.

I know Donald Trump. He lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Donald was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaned back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face quoting The Apprentice over and over, "YOU'RE FIRED, YOU'RE FIRED."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Don."

Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Donald will bring this year..

Ok, and?

What am I to infer from that?

> ruin everything
Isnt white america a bunch of pill addicts and drunks? Without exception every homeless person I see is a white man.

nice b8 m8 itl gener8 sum h8

Nice roleplay

No fucking moron. Immigrant means to move into another country, "natives" never established one and it was COLONIZATION!!!

European immigrants you compartmentalized uncontextualized cunt

Tell that to Australians who's families arrived in the 17-1800s, they'll probably tell you what an idiot you are.

Its not roleplay. I loathe people who feel being white is special or some achievement There is nothing special about white people or european "culture"

>founders explicitly create a nation for white citizens
>traitors bring it millions of shitskins and call it "American values"

Literal doublespeak.

If they wanted to and agreed, I'd be willing to trade for white people from the AU, Canada, and Europe, etc. We could give them one hell of a deal and trade off all our niggers and burrito makers. 4 niggers or mexicans, (((their))) choice for just one white person per trade. Imagine how nice it would be here, how peaceful, how great, how awesome.
I hope some rabbi sees this offer and can't resist. Like when I roll a penny down the street.

>America is a land of immigrants
Immigrant ants?

If you're actually being serious, then it's already too late for you. You're part of the problem, part of the collapse of western civilization. It's one thing to be a race obsessing white supremacists, I wouldn't characterize myself like that. More of a realist, including race realist. It's a harsh life when you realize the West is actually dying by the decade. It's happening in my lifetime, your lifetime.

You mean like Yugoslavia?
That's a great idea (phaggot).

It's not about us being special it's about everyone else being below par

Good goyim

Are the retards in America generally poor whites in rural areas?

We aren't 13% armed niggers and another 20% spics either.

With a 100% White population the US crime rate would be lower than most euro countries.

>everyone else being below par
Best I've ever seen anyone say it.

Amazing my good goyim, keep going

Ignorance doesn't make good arguments

I didn't realize the placard on the Statute of Liberty was a legal document. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

No, there is no such thing as a dying west. Wetsern civilization is evolving. You are the one obsessed with the past. And needing to get with the times. Its better for exclusionary traits ( blond hair, blue eyes) to be bred out because it leads to segregation.
The poor vote GOP because they believe, like idiots, one day they will be rich.We need the immigrants so their votes are watered down and we can do what is right for them. Its mainly a failure of education and a stupid belief in 'The AMerican Dream"coupled with an inability to let the gov do its job of caring for people.

NYC's crime rate is lower than a lot of other major cities and it's the most diverse city in the entire country.

You're the perfect goyim

If non-whites had rights, why were they slaves or killed?

You're either a Negroid or completely fucking insane.

>You are the one obsessed with the past.

and you are obsessed with an unobtainable future whose only value is that it is supposedly intrinsically better than the past by nature of not being the past.

So we can take in and take care of 15-20 million refugees, but we can't take care of the half million homeless people in the US? Please explain.

Immigration reform in 1965 was done in an undemocratic manner. Literally no one voted for it and people were promised it wouldn't fuck with the State's homogeneity, which was a lie an demographics are all shitted up now.

Posting Location:
New York

Obvious bias is obvious.

x90

THIS

MUDS OUT

REV UP THOSE OVARIES

You ar e some crazy nazi not me. Stop jerking off to the "white race"
Its the nature of things to change. Thats why conservatives lose: They hang onto a fantasy, The future is one global race and one culture blended from everywhere,
If whites are so great why cant they reproduce?

So fucking what? If someone was worried about making america "white" maybe their ass deserves to be lied to. Again: AMerica isnt a white nation and there is nothing special about being white. White nations shouldnt exist.

>Without exception every homeless person I see is a white man.

White privilege.

Every fucking place on Earth was immigrated to at one point big deal. They can immigrate to Africa or China for all I care. We are a land of _European_ immigrants.

Let's keep it that way.

Nigger and spic population correlates with crimerate.

Imagine nyc without Brown people.

I was waiting for this

Maybe they should stop shooting up and get a job. White people often think they are too good for some work so choose homelessness over "demeaning"themselves working hard.
White people are very privileged and lazy

Why specifically should any nation be "white"?

The misdemeanor mischief bars don't even look statistically accurate and "multiples of white arrest rate" is the best measurement you could find to prove your point?

What is America? A land for ants?

Every country was founded by immigrants at one point. America was a new country and appealed to people in shitty countries to come here and carve something better out of the world. That happened. We don't need any more. Regardless, we do take in thousands of immigrants every year. But it should be a privilege. We don't HAVE to do shit. So if we decide to be charitable and take immigrants in, fine, but they're coming here legally. We're a first-world country, not the wild, wild west.

Also, non-white immigrants are shit.

Who is this?

Oh and Chicago is more diverse than NYC clearly it's a much better example of how Multiculturalism and strict gunlaws can create a utopia.

Google search "white woman with baby"

>the system is set up to keep poor people poor, unless you're white, then you're just lazy.

America has an historical obligation to take in as many people as it can. we are founded by immigrants, we are a nation of immigrants, the great melting pot and immigrants are key to being an American.
Hating immigrants is not only anti american it is anti christian and a sin

White immigrants. From Europe.