How bad is Mexico right now?

How bad is Mexico right now?

Like, if I decided to go on a vacation in one of their tourist cities, would I be beheaded the second I turn down the wrong back alley?

It's not THAT bad , is it?

"pardon"

"je ne parle pas espanol"

tourist places are usually safe although a few years ago some cartel members went into a tourist bar and started blasting college kids

Stick to the South and places/resorts known pretty much exclusively for being tourist destinations like Cancun and whatever you do don't go the fuck off the resort/specific designated tourist area no matter what.

Where you going? Mexico is big, you know...

Like this guy said, mainly tourist places, like Cancun or Cozumel.

You gotta be extra retarded to believe you're going to get killed just for going into the wrong alley, it doesn't work like that at all.

Mexico has a few cartels, and only one (zetas, which is already weakened beyond recognition) cares about kidnapping tourists and that kind of stuff.

You don't get killed just for walking in a bad neighborhood, you get killed for trafficking drugs or associating with people who traffic drugs

If you go into the wrong alley at most you could have someone take your wallet or something by force but that's about it, and you'd have to go into a really shitty part of a city at night or something

>t. Live in cartel land and only had an issue with 1 sneakers stealing cholo 20+ years ago

Most of the people in Mexico are friendly and the hardened criminals won't fuck with you if you stay out of their business. They aren't like niggers in the U.S.. They aren't looking for every opportunity to rob and mug random people because "muh keedz". You're very unlikely to even encounter a cartel member and you wouldn't know if you did. They don't have official uniforms.

Don't sell drugs and don't buy drugs from anyone while you're down there. You'll be fine. Also, look out for those Mexican rapist training centers in Mexico Trump keeps talking about. I'm sure they're there somewhere.

>and don't buy drugs from anyone while you're down there.

Why would I go to Mexico and not be on drugs? That just sounds horrible.

Good lord, I need her footpussy jerking my cock so badly.

Because you don't want to be the guy who gets caught buying drugs from someone on someone else's occupied area.

Also OP, go to the Hong Kong Bar in Tijuana. Bring condoms and don't fuck those girls raw.

So bad that illegals would rather die than go back.

Don't leave sight of the beach and hotel.

If you HAVE to buy drugs then ask some local trustworthy guy who knows what's what to get them for you, never buy them directly from dealers.

I think your skin color factors in a lot. Like me, I'm Hispanic looking, but light skinned. I go with family to moms hometown on vacations. There's no cartel shit whatsoever. But if we go to resorts, were told not to leave too far off the resort, because cartels are looking to rob and kidnap. So if you're white as fuck, you're a #1 target.

>Because you don't want to be the guy who gets caught buying drugs from someone on someone else's occupied area.

So basically, the cartels are like niggers in America.

>footfags

Not even close. Niggers have no morals, respect for their family or anything other than themselves. At least the degenerates in Mexico are family-oriented and don't like to target random people for minimal gain.

It's spelled Futpucci

>not to leave too far off the resort
That's likely just official management narrative to get you to spend as much as possible within the resort

Some tourist spots may have some crime spikes but you can research about those easily before making your plans

Fucking podo.

>some local trustworthy guy
The point of the thread is we don't know who is trustworthy. Would the hotel concierge be able to point us in the right direction? Would the madam of the brothel steer us to the legitimate narcotics merchants so that she and her drug addled whores don't get killed?

>Also OP, go to the Hong Kong Bar in Tijuana.
Can you still see donkey shows there?

>Some tourist spots may have some crime spikes but you can research about those easily before making your plans

Sounds like just not going to Mexico is the best bet. Just go to Arizona if you want to see a bunch of sand and mexicans.

>Going to a shithole we made exist on vacation

Even going to Zimbabwe is a better choice.

will I be bombarded with questions of why my president is a racist bigot or are most mexicans indifferent? does this vary by class?

Dan pls

Just don't go you fucking retard. Mexico is a shit country that isn't worth going to at the moment. Find somewhere else to be a degenerate

just wear a smiths t shirt.

>going on vacation to Mexico

Fuck that. The tourism industry is probably the only thing besides our retarded immigration policy keeping that shithole government bubble gummed together. Deprive them of those sweet American dollars and those filthy mestizos will finally be forced to confront their shitty government and overthrow them

I see that your post ends with 4 identical integers. The Egyptian Chaos frog has blessed you, child.

>we don't know who is trustworthy
Then you gotta sharpen dem social skills, I went to a trip to Cancun and some guys who took us on a boat tour (a paid tour, of course) were more than happy to buy drugs for us, we simply escalated things little by little, first negotiating the tour, then asking if they could find good food for us, good booze, and then illegal drugs.

Knowing Spanish and knowing a bit of the culture makes a lot of difference, whether you are white or not doesn't matter.

Suit yourself and take your business elsewhere, then

Why are you balseritos so butthurt at Mexicans, Is it because our gov gave Castro everything to wreck your shit?

its true beaners love morrissey

and some of them im sure are good people

It's fine, unless you deliberately involve yourself with cartels you will have no problems. They are businessmen and want nothing to do with you. Safer than many large US cities I can think of. People are usually pretty nice, it helps if you speak a little Spanish. They might make fun of you a bit for Trump but that's it.

Because I'm not some fag that loves to play pretend sultan by having a bunch of smelly brown people rub my feet while I drink Coronas.

Dan "get in the van "Schneider vacationing in mehhico?

Also, another alternative is looking for 420 hippies who sell shit on the street, those guys are very unlikely to be involved with cartels, kidnappers, or corrupt cops who'd be willing to extort money from you

They're basically all over the place in tourist spots

Looks chill as fuck, I see nothing wrong here.

It must suck living in Mexico in the summer. Dat blazing heat. No wonder they are so damn dark skinned.

Ever eat Taco Bell? Imagine eating taco bell every day and night. These are not women you want to be inside, around, or near.

>what is air conditioning
Most people in Mexico aren't working the fields or shoveling shit around under the sun, the vast majority of those that do were already dark skinned to begin with.

I thought siestas were a meme. I went there and we passed a pharmacy in the taxi. When we got home I said I was going to get something from the pharmacy, and it was closed. I asked mom why, and she said a lot of shops close for a few hours because "its too hot to shop". Lazy Mexicans is a real thing.

Is it dry heat, though, or is it humid as fuck like the US SE?

They keep the propane tank under the stand so when they don't pay the insurance to the cartel, everyone within a 20 ft radius goes boom

I regularly visit Tijuana and Rosarito Beach. Those places are great for American tourists. The Red Light District is also vibrant and safe, if you're into that.

This.

>live in the best country in the world
>want to vacation in indigenous shithole instead

Just come to Arizona and pretend you're in Mexico

We have the fucking Grand Canyon

Or just go to New Mexico and pretend

There are a bunch of different climates throughout mexico, in Cancun I experienced like 3 different types of climates moving around in a small area