God created us so that we could worship him and if we don't he sends us to hell for eternal punishment

>God created us so that we could worship him and if we don't he sends us to hell for eternal punishment
What is God's endgame?

What's anyone's endgame?

this makes me hungry

He has to gather meme energy (aka prayers) to increase it's power.

>God created us so that we could worship him and if we don't he sends us to hell for eternal punishment

You just outed yourself as knowing nothing about God. We don't know His endgame, no one does. Maybe it is to discover what makes Life worth living.

The eternal punishment is being separated from God.

>What is God's endgame?

that version of god? being the biggest asshole who ever lived, even topping the related version of satan.

that version of god says this: if you are smart enough to only truly believe things that you actually have a reason to believe, then you are broken and need to suffer for eternity.

have you burned yourself lately? it's the most intense pain imaginable.

so, if you are stupid enough so that you can truly believe something just because of a terrible threat, then you go to heaven. but if you are honest and can think clearly, that version of god wishes eternal unbelievable pain.

which is why I believe that version of god was cooked up by evil men to control other men.

I poo in the street in God's honor.

No wonder people are atheist when they think that is god.

So not being a degenerate was made up by evil men? But that is exactly what the left is trying to do without God.

you get what you deserve. If you think God should punish you, maybe you should ask do I need to be punished in someway?

a guilty concious ways heavily on a man.

>Abrahamism

nice meme my dude

Its just a game to him or an experiment who knows really, dont try to apply morality to God hes way beyond your human concept of good or evil.

You missed the part about damnation.
Also there is literally nothing wrong with human just going to oblivion. God saving people is pure grace and no one can demand it. Has the entitlement mentality gone so far as to ask for salvation?
>What is God's endgame?
No one knows.

>that version of god was cooked up by evil men to control other men.
>indistinguishable from any other versions of god
Religion is only about control.

>the left
Why does the left have such control over you?

Typical hindu.

Please don't lump Sikhis in with these people.

Isaiah 45:9

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

Isaiah 45:9

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

No one has control over me. I make my own decisions. That what God gave us called Free Will.

No, God created you with free will - including the "freedom" to be evil and spread pain and suffering to others. For people who like to spread pain and suffering they all get to go where they can all do that to each other 24/7. For everybody else, freedom to explore is unlimited. Earth is where you make up your mind about what team you're playing for.

The man has a taste. We either worship him
and become best buddies, or he roasts us and eats us.

At the end of the day he has a mate and food to eat,
it's a win-win for him

> if you use violence even in order to defend yourself=evil
WEW.
Everyone God went after kinda derserved it. Satan on the other hand just likes to screw people over without a care. That's like saying prison is evil for hurting innocents rapists and murders.

"Innocent" in quotations, because rapists and murderers are obviously not innocent.

God doesn't exist. It's all bullshit.

Whenever I read stories from the people I keep saying, "WHY WOULD GOD DO THAT? HE'S GOD! HE DOESN'T HAVE TO DO THAT."

Take the flood for an example. God gets mad at his creation so he creates a giant flood. HE'S FUCKING GOD. HE COULD JUST SNAP HIS FINGERS AND MAKE PEOPLE DISAPPEAR INSTEAD!

It's the same thing with Jesus. He didn't have to send Jesus. He could just forgive mankind. *snaps fingers* "Okay you're forgiven..."

None of this shit holds up to even the slightest scrutiny if you ask yourself "WHY WOULD GOD DO THAT?!"

God doesn't do that. He gave us Free Will so that we and only we were responsible for our own choices. Although God being God can knows all and can do all, He has his own plan to bring into fruition.

>No one has control over me.
Your obsession with the "left" tells a different story.

>make my own decisions.
Is this some kind of right you believe you have? I'd like to hear more.

>That what God gave us called Free Will.
Whatever you can be given can be taken away.

Let's say I own a slave. One day I tell my slave "You are free". He runs and gets his things and starts heading out the door. I say, "Wait, where are you going?" He replies, "You said I was free". I tell him, "Look, I've changed my mind, you're a slave again."

Your free will evaporates the moment your religious leaders change t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ "God's" mind.

Don't demons get tired of torturing the damned? You'd think they'd establish some kind of civilization not far from our own instead of resorting to medieval punishments for countless people for all eternity.

>Everyone God went after kinda derserved it
Like the firstborn? Evil little shits, weren't they?

What if God punishes those who poo in the loo?

redpill: ""you"" don't exist after death

Lol, obsession is a bit of a reach given only one reference to it. Everyone has Free Will. It's really not that difficult of a concept to understand. It is that we have no but ourselves to hold responsible for our actions. In your example, say someone is a slave, they can tell the slave to do what ever they want, but if the slave does it, it is because the slave chooses to do so. Just as if the slave chooses, however illogical, so stop obeying their master, because they have that free will.

Objectively speaking God is the best thing ever to exist, everything that is good comes from Him. Since God is so awesome he designed us to reflect His character and glorify Him, in doing so we get to share in everything good. His endgame is to have all life glorify Him because glorifying Him is is what brings us true fulfilment and happiness.

Whatever God wants.
God's Will be done.

kys

>What is God's endgame?
He wants to reward you, hes like a "Billionaire" without kids. He created us so he can pay us huge reward if we do what he wants.+ punish us if we dont, but he realy wants to reward us mostly. He uses punishment so you do something he likes in order to reward you, he likes that. But human cant take free rewards, so they have to struggle first to enjoy the reward otherwise they suffer if they get free stuff.

divineinformation.com

Anyone arguing for God from a moral standpoint is never going to win. God has shown time and time again that He get's His way, for He is God. God does not look into the short term, but always in the long term. And being God He had no morals from humanity to relate with. That was, until He gave His son Jesus.

>however illogical,
>64-dimension irony

In the Parable of the Talents who does the Master represent?

This guy's got it. From God creating Life to Jesus's teaching, the common them is the glorification of Life.

God created us in his image, a tetrahedron star and His ego is Satan, a cube.

God created us because he felt like having a TV show.

Dude doesn't give a damn if we worship him at this point. God will either fuck with you, aid you, or ignore you and when you're about to fuck up majorily in life God will give you warning signs. You just gotta have the willpower and awareness to step back and figure out to what do.

god is the original chad thundercock.

>:^(

Whoever you want. That is the point of the parable. For you to apply it in your life how you see fits.

Isn't it obvious?

ENTERTAINMENT.

God doesn't "send" anyone to hell. Hell is a choice of eternal separation from God.

>The mona lisa is not real, it's just a painting.
The Bible is a book, it describes the world using the concepts, metaphors and types of allegory available at the time. The old testament concepts all seem very basic and obvious to modern people.

"God" is one of those concepts used by monotheist to describe the world for the last ~6000 years. It references the fact that there is universal truth, an underlying true reality and not just the local truth and worldviews of different tribes. We are all monotheists and the idea of being "atheist" is nonsense.

>Whoever you want.
No, it's a metaphor. Metaphors have meaning. Stories that use metaphors generally represent specific people, things or ideas. Lewis Carroll satirized your Humpty Dumpty "words mean whatever I want them to mean" nonsense in Alice in Wonderland.

>That is the point of the parable.
Parables are designed to teach lessons. Parables are pointless unless they have some underlying message to convey.

All you had to do was just admit you never read it / understood it before.

I have read it/understood. I don't think you understand that parables don't represent specific people or events. The lesson is universal so that the anyone can understand it and relate to it in their own lives.

Not wanna scare you off but God created us so He could understand himself.

He created us to see if we could do something meaningful to the point where it could be beneficial to him. Akin to humans working towards an AI; we hope that such an intelligence can reveal exceptional knowledge and discovery.

>implying hell isn't the absence of God
>implying hell isnt just reincarnation
>implying that isn't why he's gone full deist mode