So what's the consensus on Milo?

So what's the consensus on Milo?

Degenerate pedo defender or just degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/7okku7
youtu.be/2wsZSE-iJAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>So what's the consensus on Milo?
poal.me/7okku7

Fuck off kike, everyone here already knows it was taken out of context.

Just a degenerate.

Also, friendly reminder that the right should never attack the right. Even if you fucking hate Milo, don't follow the neocons who are leading this martch, unless you want to start losing to the SJW again.

It ain't pretty, but Milo did nothing wrong. If you were a principled autistie, you could easily see this.

Board has always been divided on Milo and will still be.

The whole pedo thing gave both sides more ammo. One can argue that the Media had decided to throw him under the bus and the other can argue the Gay Faggot who exclusively sucks nigger dick now diddles kids.

something about her face is really unsettling

it seems weirdly puppet like, and the contrast between her wooden looking face and her soft womanly body is making me feel uneasy

sage

> you can be degenerate without eventually fucking kids

I think he's false flagging to redpill people on gays and pedos and the leftists being gay pedos.

I hate Milo myself, but if his downfall does this, I will remember him fondly.

First off is this OP pic person of age. Secondly Milo was deliberately labled a pedo to cover up pizzagate happenings.

Just a homo, no qualms here

I don't get why you burgers make such a huge deal about this

a lot of people get introduced into the world of sex (and being an adult) by someone older. That's literally the premise of every other erotic novel out there.

You can't seriously claim that some kids don't like being touched where it feels good by someone they trust and that doesn't physically harm them

>everyone here already knows it was taken out of context
Molymeme says you're wrong:
youtu.be/2wsZSE-iJAk

friendly reminder that Sup Forums still hasn't taken the actual redpill on the pedophilia meme

Who cares what some degenerate literal faggot thinks. Their last name is some mediterranean garbage anyway.

S A U C E
A
U
C
E

Well, he gained a lot of followers like me who didn't give a shit about him until the left started shilling bullshit and claiming victory.

Is she a dwarf?

BBC loving circumcision supporting kike faggot

>So what's the consensus on Milo?

our consensus is that women deserves a black men to satisfy her immediately

Courageous Free Speech Fundamentalist

Degenerate faggot. He was always a degenerate faggot. Even Milo tried to explain to the lying kike media that people hated him for being a degenerate faggot. The kikes still lie about his "white supremacist ties" to this day.

However, I will not see him hang until the lying hypocritical libs have a dozen of their own in the tree beside him.

I'd sooner see the entire world burned than help the liberals destroy one of their enemies.

Equality or nothing at all. Until the left even once holds one of their own to the same standards they force upon others the only blood I will demand spilled is theirs.

Fuck liberals. Fuck Jews. Fuck George Soros.

all gays are pedos and by definition mentally ill

Human.

Get the the fuck out of here you sick pedophile.stop trying to "redpill" age truths on people and validate your mental illness. Go see a psychiatrist. You'realise not normal.

Don't care about what he's into.
I would suspect he has been taken out of context.

For example the press is so vindictive and feminist today that if someone publicly said "I took my 14 year old cousin to the mall" they would twist it to "Person "took" 14 year old cousin".

The majority still support him. 50% of supporters do so loyally, 50% do so for strategic reasons and do not actually approve.
Thats the consensus.
Pic related.

>pic related.

She has a nice face, but she's a bit too thicc for my taste. I prefer human women, not horses.
Also this

I'm so desensitized to these bullshit character assassinations I barely even notice them anymore.

SAUCE? SAUCE? SAUCE? SAUCE? SAUCE? WHO IS SHE?!?!?

Marzia

Pewdiepie gf.

Just faggot.

Just a degenerate that got raped at 13 and awkwardly attempted to rationalize his own rape using the word phrasing imaginable.

you are undeniably homosexual.

not bad, leaf.

Begone, muhammad ginsburg