How come horrible racist places like this exist...

How come horrible racist places like this exist. I really wish hate speech laws were in place so places like this one would get shut down . It sickens me to know evil people are allowed to talk openly about horrible things.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

All ideas should be open to critical reviews. What's the point about only focusing on the positives when fixing a negative is itself a positive?
Stop pretending blacks are better than they are and just impose the death sentence on any violent-on-camera criminals.

>Evil

Go back to your safe space before I poo in it.

I'm sorry you got lost and found "politically incorrect"

Reddit is that way

Kek

it's idiots like you that restrict freedom of speech in countries like mine and allow the elites to do whatever they want without oversight

my country is full of people who cannot take a joke - fuck them

kys

I am not evil and i shall force you to understand it.

get out while you still can

Dont be such a pussy.

You need to get a thicker skin and a sense of humor. There is a lot of humor here.

Free speech is important, imagine if you got rid of free speech and then someone you didn't like came and oppressed you. You should always defend free speech! The more the better. Do you agree with Ad-gag laws so people can't release factory conditions?

I'm going to guess you are a woman?

best way to shut down bad and evil ideas is to let them clash with good and righteous ideas in an open market of free ideas. if you suppress ideas you give them creditabilty....ever hear of confirmation bias? you fucking b8ing liberal peice of shit

Why not the last 4

hate speech = free speech
if you want to ban hate speech because you are little bluepilled twat remember this you are banning free speech

kek will reveal himself when your ready.
How can you pretend that their isnt a correlation between blacks and high crime rates, go fuck yourself you blinded cunt. Keep pretending that something needs to be done to smarten most of these fucks up and to stop leeching off society, id say the same for degenerate whiteys.

If the truth is racist is that a problem?

i wish muh gubmint would protect me more even though it's not of my creation and never existed to serve me but whitey owes me

Hatred for white people and Christians is man stream media, yet no one ever complains about that.

Jews can hate all they want, white people organizing in self defense to stop it is 'hatred'.

main

Huffpost is down the hall and to the far left, sugartits.

Pythagorean gematria for K is 11
KKK is 3x11 = 33
Klu Klux Klan was setup by the mystery religions.

fpbp
sieg heil!

Should we value truth or feelings? Sometimes the truth is racist. Like blacks commit 9x more murder than whites and hispanics combined. If we can't talk about the problem we can't fix it. It's not "hate speech" its a simple statistic and objectively it's a problem that needs solved.

>1 post by this id

If you dont like pol, Go back to tumbler cock gobbler

Here is what happens when you turn the word "white" to "black" on salon articles. Thoughts?

I'm glad places like this exist. I wish people would stop trying to "1984" everything.