2ND AMENDMENT BTFO!!!

FUCK THE 2ND AMENDMENT AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

quandl.com/data/FBI/WEAPONS11-US-Murders-by-Weapon-Type
youtu.be/L9ZKJ-6-5Hk
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-assault-rifle-ban-ruling-20170221-story.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice link.

Yeah I voted for Trump but I'm starting to agree with gun control. Weapons of war don't belong in the hands of people. Ban automatics.

nostalgia is a weapon of war
sticks and stones are weapons of war
words are weapons of war

Define weapons of war JFK
Is it a weapon that murders or kills?

good luck stopping anyone from getting em

You do know that automatic weapons are "banned" for people without proper licensing right?
you do know that this ban is for semiautomatics right?
you do know handguns kill exponentially more people that assault rifles right?
you do know the difference between full and semi automatic right?

"Simply put, we have no power to extend the first amendment to the internet."

SHALL

someone give me a quick rundown

Is this targeting automatic BRRRAAAAAAP guns or is it targeting all rooty tooty point and shooties?

>Weapons of war

So why are handguns available

NOT

what if communists/fascists take over, the whole point of the second amendment is to overthrow the government if it becomes anti-democratic.

All, as literally any weapon can be classified as a weapon of war.

braps have long since been cucked under US law

this is targetting guns that look like braps, just because they look like braps

>oldschool RIS

hnnnnnng

BE

You didnt vote for trump. Faggots voted for Clinton. Kill yourself.

It's up to the states faggot

A decent hunter w a Remington 700 could kill dozens of ISIS while both sides chattered back and forth with their "assault" rifles for hours.

More vagueries with non-USC defined terms.

>arms
>arms
>arms
>arms

IT IS LITERALLY FOR FOR FOR FOR FOR FOR FOR FOR WEAPONS OF WAR

This will go to supreme Court and be BTFO 5-4. The ruling specifically uses the weapons of war line of reasoning, which scotus will rule that 2A does in fact cover weapons of war and repeal the nfa in its entirety. HAPPENING

i can hear your pedantic sneer through this post. a handgun is a sidearm dipshit

TOUCH

INFRINGED

>4th circuit

Hmm I guess it is time to go out and buy another ar-15 when I get back. Tax return was gonna go to a new pc but this is more necessary

quandl.com/data/FBI/WEAPONS11-US-Murders-by-Weapon-Type

Murders by blunt objects - 435
Murders by rifles - 248
Murders by knives - 1,567

Just ban democrats. Most of the time it's their kids murdering people

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops."
- Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787

"Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of."
- James Madison, Federalist No. 46, January 29, 1788

"...the ultimate authority, wherever the derivative may be found, resides in the people alone..."
- James Madison, Federalist No. 46, January 29, 1788

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

youtu.be/L9ZKJ-6-5Hk
it was a maryland court, and I'm pretty sure it only affects maryland. Besides, it wouldn't take long for a retarded verdict like that to get overturned if it did affect other areas. Fun control is a losing issue, and we're too far steeped in gun culture to reverse it drastically

Yep, they're shooting themselves in the foot thinking that this entire process won't backfire in SCOTUS. They're going to sound awfully retarded when they try to define what a weapon of war is and have it sound a lot like any kind of weapon out there

Define
>white people

It is. Only 7 states have these laws that specifically target semiauto ar's

3rd circuit will be overturned.

The AR-15 is not dangerous and unusual. It is the most common rifle in the United States.

alright who has japanon BTFOing on this issue?

>sawed off shotguns aren't protected by the 2nd amendment because a militia wouldn't use them
>assault rifles aren't protected by the 2nd amendment because a militia would use them too well
Yeah, this is going to get overturned so fast because of the sawed off precedent.

Assault weapons can probably be banned under a different set of circumstances, but the precedent set by the sawed off case in the 80s will flip this.

seven states is seven to many.

>semi-automatic rifles are assault rifles
I cannot wait for cross-country constitutional carry.

USE ASSAULT WEAPONS

I'll keep this. Knives!

I'm going to say this once, just once, for all you stupid knuckle-dragging fucks in the world: YOU CANNOT CONTROL AN ENTIRE COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLE WITH TANKS OR JETS OR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS OR ANY OF THAT SHIT.

A FIGHTER JET CANNOT STAND ON STREET CORNERS AND ENFORCE NO-ASSEMBLY EDICTS. A FIGHTER JET CANNOT KICK DOWN YOUR DOOR AT 3AM TO SEARCH YOUR HOUSE FOR CONTRABAND MATERIALS OR ANTI-SOICAL PROPAGANDA.

A FIGHTER JET IS USELESS FOR MAINTAINING A POLICE STATE.

POLICE ARE NEEDED TO MAINTAIN A POLICE STATE.

AND NO MATTER HOW MANY POLICE YOU HAVE, THEY ARE ALWAYS OUT-NUMBERED BY THE PEOPLE, WHICH IS WHY IT'S VITAL FOR YOUR POLICE TO HAVE AUTOMATIC WEAPONS AND YOUR PEOPLE TO HAVE NOTHING BUT THEIR LIMP DICKS.

BUT WHEN EVERY RANDOM PEDESTRIAN MIGHT HAVE A GLOCK JAMMED IN HIS WAISTBAND, KICKING DOWN THOSE DOORS BECOMES A LOT FUCKING RISKIER, LEST YOU CATCH A BULLET ON YOUR WAY IN.

DUMB. FUCK. HEADS.

>design 2nd amendment so the citizenry can go to war with a tyrannical government
>government decides citizenry can't have "weapons of war"

fucking fantastic!

I'm sure there's some nuance to this considering the "we can't extend" versus judges saying the 2nd doesn't cover an AR-15 like the headline says. Probably has to do with some state's AWB.

Post a link OP

Extend protection? The constitution guarantees rights, it doesn't grant them.

> "Put simply, we have no power to extend first amendment protection to the internet"
> "Put simply, we have no power to extend 14th amendment protection to blacks"

This is nonsensical, how are these people judges?

As literally all firearms in the course of history could be regarded as "weapons of war", not to mention literally any rock you pick up off the ground, the fundamental basis of this decision seems to be in question.

>Circuit court
>doesn't actually mean anything

>I'm only going to say this once
>it becomes a beloved copypasta and reposted all the time

good

What if aliens take over earth. Yes, that is how stupid you sound

It was a nicea pasta.

really made me think

predy gud b8 m8. i r8 7/8.

What about an AR-15 makes it an assault rifle? The fact that it's magazine fed? The fact that it's got a pistol grip? The fact that it's semi automatic rather than bolt action? If you ban AR-15's you can still get semi automatic a rifle without a pistol grip with the same rate of semi automatic fire. Should be ban all semi-auto rifles?

Automatics are banned.

I AM WITH THIS STUPID NIGGER, FULLY SEMI AUTOMATIC WEAPONS MUST BE BANNED. ONLY REGULAR GUNS NOT WEAPONS OF WAR!

time to do some boating

Says the guy from the country whose government had to be asked to fuck off at gunpoint.

SHALL

Move to canada faggot.

That's basically the opposite of what Chicago v. McDonald and Heller v. D.C. said, which was that the right to own weapons extends to any and all military weapons.

SCOTUS will shut this shit down once Gorsuche is confirmed.

FULLY SEMIAUTOMATIC WEAPONS ARE STILL LEGAL IN 48 OUT OF 50 STATES EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Name one fucking army that is stupid enough to use AR-15s!

Your country is painfully shameful. Please stop posting.

I hope trump repeals the NFA so you amerilards can enjoy the power of FA without depending on old guns and tax stamps

It's much older than that.

Plenty use M4s though. M4=select fire, short barrel AR-15

other than not having a fun switch, private modern arms are better than their military equivalents in a few qualitative ways. theirs are mass produced, and ours could be custom made, or we may choose different guns that suit our hobbyist purposes.

I'm not a robot.

You can kill a anyone all the same with it.

I do believe WW1 was started due to someone being shot with a sidearm... hmmm...

Really, makes, you, think?

>glock in the AK section

kek

TREAD ON ME

the image should be updated to where it says everything is a fucking AR15

Automatics should remain. The race war is best fought with automatics.

He avoided posting a link because it only affects residents of Maryland. Another nanny state like California.

Want to get around it? Travel to the next state, buy it and drive home. Order and upper and lower, assemble in garage.

BTFO OP

>"Put simply, we have no power to extend Second Amendment protections to weapons of war," Judge Robert King wrote for the court

THAT'S THE FUCKING PURPOSE OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT YOU FUCKING KEKS, IT'S SO IF THE GOVERNMENT IS INFRINGING UPON THE PEOPLE'S RIGHTS, THE PEOPLE CAN PHYSICALLY OVERTHROW THEM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck man, I do too. It's just not in the budget to buy a ratty, early 70s M16 for almost 20k.

This is the most relevant pasta of the modern age.

Do you think "sidearm" is some official designation or something? and how exactly does that make them not "weapons of war" considering no handgun in history was ever designed with hunting in mind dipshit?

Any country, nation, state, politcian, or ideology that tries to take your guns away. Is trying to make you powerless. You are a slave. A cuck. Pathetic. Inferior. Submissive. This is objective truth.

So an arm you use on the side of your main weapon during a war? So a weapon of war?

The purpose of the second amendment is so the citizens can wage war against the government

Done. I'm happy we agree on semi-automatics.

>extend second amendment

What? What's being extended? The 2nd amendment says "arms"--it doesn't specify "non-military arms" or any other type of "arms"

>No power to extend the Second Amendment protection to the weapons of war
>No power to extend the Second Amendment protection
>No Power to extend
>to extend
>extend

You don't have to extend anything, It's already included.

>baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-assault-rifle-ban-ruling-20170221-story.html

OP, you do understand that federal law and state law is different, and a state's AWB is legally different from the federal government's AWB?

A cuck state remained in the cucked position. Not even news.

how deep does it even go?

The answer to all these things is "no", because articles like this are designed to make normies think that an AR-15 is a machine gun.

I do honestly think full-autos should be illegal, but I will argue for their legalization because of how politics works: Once they get one thing, they go for the next (see: gay marriage ---> trans bathrooms)

They want to take "assault rifles" away.

(Jon Stewart voice)But a semi auto rifle with wood stocks is just as deadly!

>Take all semi auto rifles away!

(Bill Oliver voice) "And isn't it just SILLY that semi automatic rifles are RIGHTFULLY illegal but semi automatic pistols are perfectly fine and legal to obtain?"

>Ban semi auto pistols.

(Samantha Bee voice) "And uh, earth to AMERICA? All semi autos are illegal, yeah, that's a good thing, but revolvers which work the exact same way, okay, you pull the trigger repeatedly to shoot, are perfectly legal to buy at Walmart and Toys R Us"

>Revolvers are illegal

ayyy lmao

You're free to use and edit the image however you want, senpai

Automatic weapons are not available to the general public, you fucking shill.

MY DEAD COLD HANDS

Good. Take example on Europe, Amerilards! Gun control has been preventing terrorism flawlessly.

Shill

The fork I am holding can be an assault fork. My pistol can take out people holding "assault rifles" which are just semi automatic rifles. Defense or hunting and in case the government tries to infringe itself upon our rights.

That's funny AR15's are a civilian gun and i have a safe full of them.

Holy shit. You're right. Either the SCOTUS defines AWs as not "weapons of war", or anything classified as a weapon of war is covered by the 2A.

There's no way the SCOTUS upholds this.