The NASA debunk alien thread

Has been 404'd!!!

Who posted the truth for them to shut it down again!????

Hehe!!

People on here know some ((truth)).

Some britbong posted an ayy lmao in a fetal position just before it 404'd. Couldnt get op to confirm if it was the real deal or not

No, it was an old image. Learn to reverse image search

U wot m8?

And nobody saved the pic ?? again?? When is Sup Forums gonna learn? Twice in one night??!!!!

Describe it in the best light you can....the pic...

Here's your description

It was a jpg

ayy lmao here

Bump for ayyys

>C__Data_Users_DefApps_App(...).jpg
Hacked.

Eventually someone will see these and post it.

Keep these threads alive, goys.

Surely some user saved it.

It was an old picture.
The picture talked about

BTFO

Is that it?

Aliens wont be public knowledge until religion dies or adapts to it. Too many people cannot think for themselves and will remain in denial.

In before "thread closed!"

(((They))) are deleting a bunch of threads about this. What is going on?

:v

This is the alien.

if only .....

Aliens are not real though.

I mean, perharps there are some bacterias out there, but surely no intelligent life

if ayy lmaos were here someone would've talked already
if secrets were nearly impossible to keep in the analog age there's no way it would be possible to keep them in this digital age

?

>but surely no intelligent life
Unsurprisingly, BR you are wrong.

give me a quick rundown

?

So you're saying that out there in the hundreds of trillions upon trillions of galaxies and stars there is no intelligent life other than us?

Fucking monkey, no wonder huezillians are so fuckin' dumb

?

post tits or gtfo

I hope that ayys are hot

Being serous, no LARP, but fuck if I care if you believe me. My PI (I work in research) from Russia of all places claims to have looked at an appendage where the cellular structure was not primarily carbon but of silicon. He said it was not terrestrial.

His focus in research is finding out how life began or can begin. He is old, in the US, and doesn't bullshit. KGB era is when he analyzed it. Also said the organelles were different.

In short, he said extraterrestrial life exists and what he saw, is composed of silicon, not carbon. He had no further information, just reviewed samples, no further detail.

There are no reason to believe there are intelligent life in other planets.

In our planet we were the only beings to developed intelligence, among millions of species, billions of years, and we were the only ones.

The truth is that most planets doesn't have capacity to support life, and it's unlikely that the few more or less habitable planets have even experienced the same process that made life on Earth possible.

>Brazilian logic

The Earth is a young planet.

Space is vast

If you even knew the history of your shitty nation since WWII you wouldnt say such retarded shit.

we actually have evolved two sentient species

the reptilians evolved here as well as us

theres like 700 different alien species phased out around the earth watching us, cause this is a preddy important part of our history and they wanna watch it live and uncensoreeeeddddddd

your whole liefe has been a 'blink' to others. times exists differently here than it does in other places, dimensions....the universe is 'teeming' with life, some species (archons) have been here forever...

2010 Sup Forums was trash,

aliyums are not here mate. It is ayy lmao.

kill yourself

Cephalopods are pretty intelligent and they evolved completely separately from humans

Podesta, don't you have some pizza to eat?

>So you're saying...
Exactly...

So other planets in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE just can't have life beyond bacteria because? What? Earth is special?
You see what you don't get is the bacterial life on other planets is already more intelligent than you

What did he mean by this

There may be space aliens, this issue is are they here given what we know of physics it is impossible to travel the distances.

just saying

Fake and gayyyyye

Here is the pic.

that alien looks like a (((money lender)))

He wants people to look at literally the only place that doesn't implicate him, outer space.

ayy

goyim please that shits too spook

This is a new slide thread tactic. Very good one too.