Former colonial powers get in here

Former colonial powers get in here.
I have some questions for you..

>1: Do you and your country have colonial guilt like the niggers in USA do it all the time with muuh slavery?

Absolutely 0 here and many people don't even know that we had colonies all we get shit on timer over time is muuh Hitler

>2: Do you got/get many migrants from ex colonies?

The same so 0 (getting rid of our colonies after WWI was not this bad at all)

>3: Do you/your country want colonies back?

Yes but not under a democracy/like i've said before most of us don't even know that we had colonies so germany would not be interested

>4: Do you have ex colonies still with an impact of your culture?

Yes for example in namibia we have the city swakopmund and the city looks like an old german town and is full with germans + our church is still doing a lot of education and other stuff in this country many negros speak german too...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Legend
youtube.com/watch?v=GfCMRk-osJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ejlqHtI7LA4
redeangola.info/flec-pede-a-portugal-para-reassumir-a-administracao-de-cabinda/
youtube.com/watch?v=TC6WcRga79M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0 guilt everywhere but liberal hubs

most people agree we were better off with the Empire

Lol Germany was a colonial power as much as Ukraine is a sovereign nation

Sorta, but not really

1) Some spaniards do have guilt, but i would say overall no. We were very nice with latinos, we brought them culture and shit.
2) Yes, but we're smart enough to christianize every colony we make, also
3) some of them want to become spain again. Like Puerto Rico.
4) All our colonies have a positive impact of our culture. Pic related were aztecs before the spaniards.

1- the guilt is not so strong in Portugal as in the USA, even so here exist allot of braindirting.
2- yes, allot, I mean ALLOT.
3- people are braindirted to not speak to much about it, people can run away or feel guilt and apologyse.
4-what do you think?

At this time we were the strongest country in the entire world.... We may had not the biggest colonial clay but colonies were a burden for the real country anyway

1: Absolutely not, but for others masochism has become a national past time, see pic

2: Fucking holy shit yes

3: Yes, only the non-shitskin and non-nigger ones

4: We created Israel and the United States, so yes like everyone else

: Do you and your country have colonial guilt like the niggers in USA do it all the time with muuh slavery?
yes probably even beating the uk at this
yes 25% of the pop
absolutely not
yes they speak french thats why they're all coming to metropolitan france

FUCK YOU for killing the old culture of america i wish you had not destroyed everything of history from them but yeah still you're right you were just better and smarter. Still impressive how you changed half of an entire continent forever... best colonial empire in history desu

it really was a mistake for you to still have colonies after WWI..

Before you get in trouble: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Legend

I represent ZERO guilt and TOTAL pride.

WOW this shit would be praised in todays cucked colleges

Just check this:
Would you like to annex Spain if we get another Franco and we get rid of catalans?

This shit is not taught, because nowadays colleges teach white guilt

Tbh we should reconquer them, and develop them, likebthat the migrants will go from they came and shit is fixed.

We're colonizing UK.
Am I welcome?

No, pakis did it before it was mainstream

We have so many Pakis, I don't even care at this point, only niggers would be worse

>3: Yes, only the non-shitskin and non-nigger ones
Heh, the potato jew escapes the beady eyed menace once again

>Germany
>Colonial power
At this point even Belgium was a colonial power

Even Italy if you lower the standards enough.

Spain should not feel guilty since 99% of the Spaniards who are now in Spain had absolutely nothing to do with the colonization. Otherwise, they wouldn't be in Spain.

But didn't Belgium colonize Congo and Rwanda, kill some 20 million niggers and keep their hands as souvenirs or something?

>1: Do you and your country have colonial guilt like the niggers in USA do it all the time with muuh slavery?
No
Not that many, you can find some congolese in brussels but we get more shitskins than blackies
We basically own all their resources,so we kind of still own them
Nope, only impact on our culture are memes,pic and vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=GfCMRk-osJ8

Wtf is that man

Snap
I guess I'll just go away then.

No. People don't give a fuck besides a leftist minority. In fact, a lot of men have fond memories of killing niggers in Africa:
youtube.com/watch?v=ejlqHtI7LA4
The beginning
"Mozambique, Mozambique is Portugal
Dear mom, I'm sending you this aerogram
To tell you that everything's fine
That I had loads of fun
And I shot left and right
I hunted wild animals and some natives
And I brought a little monkey"

Yes. Most of them are from Angola and Cape Verde.

A lot of older people say we were much better with our colonies.
In fact, one of our colonies, Cabinda, wants to go back to Portugal, but it was integrated into Angola, and the Angolans don't want it because it has oil.
redeangola.info/flec-pede-a-portugal-para-reassumir-a-administracao-de-cabinda/

Fuck, yes. I hate kizomba and all the recent nigger soap operas.
youtube.com/watch?v=TC6WcRga79M

you ruined colonialism for everyone

>Former colonial powers get in here.

with all due respect, germany...

congo free state =/= belgian congo

It's really rather interesting seeing all these funny countries talking of Empire.

Kittens discussing how they were lions.

Cast thine eyes upon pic related my friends.

I'm really confused about the Congo Free State. The whole world considered what was going on there to be the absolute worst thing ever, even for the time period (i.e. Heart of Darkness). How did it all happen?

Also, what kind of involvement did Leopold II have in it? Did he actually order/witness all the hand cutting and exploitation there? How is he not considered LITERALLY HITLER nowadays considering the image of his private colony was basically LITERALLY THE HOLOCAUST of its time?

usa reporting in

tanganyika had a really cute flag

considering we only became one thing in 1871 we did pretty well

pic related basically
The king wanted a colony, the parliament didn't so he set up a humanitarian mission (Congo free state) which was basically run by mercenaries who used quite "creative" ways to surpress the natives
It's believed that leopold knew about the crimes of the mercenaries ,he didnt order it or anything

No, not really.
2. It happens but on a small scale
3. No. Gained what we could. Not worth the cultural friction.
Mostly language and place names. (See wallstreet and Broadway) that was a bad trade, imho.

>France
>laughing at other for lack of colonies
name one good thing having had colonies does to France in 2017
except for getting negro athletes I guess

Says im a britbong. When im posting from train in the Netherlands. Nice proxy.

Pretty nice for a non-country.

> former colonial power
> former
> former implying your country ever was a colonial power
> germany

>How is he not considered LITERALLY HITLER nowadays considering the image of his private colony was basically LITERALLY THE HOLOCAUST of its time?
there are a couple of videos out there about it, comparing him to Hitler basically

Wrong. I'm a conservative but it's pretty clear to everyone that the British Empire committed a lot of crimes and mistakes, for example the genocide in the Indian Bengal 1943-1944. My great-grandparents barely escaped with their lives from that horrific crime. The Empire has a lot to be ashamed over. You literally stole India's crown jewel.

he used to be considered hilter before hitler outhitlered him

>says former German colony of the 40s

Eh, I don't sweat it that much. Also thank you Churchill for genociding Bengalis who are literally just fish niggers

Evil Finland

there are some shouty talcum x types that are constantly projecting autism on my social media.
I used to believe blacks were oppressed before I saw how obnoxious and violent blacks can be without society questioning it.

rising colonial power, potential colonies marked

> says actual sandnigger and muslim colony of 2017

Highest estimates give leo II a killcount of 15million
If true he outhitlered hitler

So Ukraine is basically Russia?

Hey Vater.

UK must pay reparations for the 6 million teabags

Tfw you've been in Africa for centuries and some nouveau riche decides he too want to play the colonial game and instantly gets more clay than you