I kind of avoided the whole Pizzagate thing and it seems like the threads have finally died down...

I kind of avoided the whole Pizzagate thing and it seems like the threads have finally died down. Did anything ever actually happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

undergroundnewsreport.com/the-truth/bombshell-wikileaks-leaks-lost-clinton-email/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll be arrested soon j-just you wait

No, it's debunked according to Wikipedia.

Sup Forums mods archive deathed it, it moved to other sites even has it's own wiki. stop being lazy.

undergroundnewsreport.com/the-truth/bombshell-wikileaks-leaks-lost-clinton-email/

474 human traffickers were arrested in California, saving 28 child slaves.

12 were arrested in human trafficking days before the Clinton Foundation cut their ties there.

51 people, most of which had been politicians, teachers anddoctors, were arrested after a pedophile ring was discovered in Norway.

Stop teasing me.

None of which are related to pizzagate.

And none of that is associated with Pizzagate.

(((Mods))) have banned the subject

maybe if you call it pedogate or childrapegate instead of pizzagate...pizzagate makes me hungry for cheese pizza...captain picard and wesley crusher style

how can you tell though

Forgot to add Haiti for the second one.

Because there's no evidence linking any of it? Because the Podestas and all the Comet Ping Pong staff are still free?

Pizzagate is global and not just confined to Comet and Besta pizza.

Ok but show me any actual links with the arrests. Pedos get arrested all the time.

Call it a fucking elite pedo ring then instead of calling it pizzagate. Pizzagate is referring to a specific ring which probably fucking doesn't even exist. I'm 100% sure all the code words in the emails refer to drugs/guns or some other illegal material possibly even CP but I don't think there's satanic kid fucking rituals going on.

Comet Pizza has a lot of weird stuff going on there, but no hard evidence for anything.
There are for sure pedos who are satanists like Epstein.
They probably wouldn't call themselves satanists, more like left hand path esoterics.

Spirit Cookers

Nigger mods shut us down most of us moved to Voat

Still occasionally see a thread, but no. That dumb shit died out for the most part. But holy fuck did people keep going on and on about it. What I'm pretty sure started as Russian shills trying to discredit the Clinton campaign/podesta turned into a 6 months of retardposting.