Can any Swedebros explain what's going on to me please? On one hand I'm reading about Malmo, cops resigning...

Can any Swedebros explain what's going on to me please? On one hand I'm reading about Malmo, cops resigning, rape capital, etc. Then Trump says "Look at Sweden" and the (((media))) is making articles saying literally nothing is happening in Sweden. Usually the truth is somewhere in the middle but we all know what goes on when you get too many of these savages together.

I asked a Swedish friend his thoughts and he replied me this "Lately however all government spending goes to immigrants. We spend half the UN's budget for the entire world on our immigrants. We now have more rapes than any other country in the world. We have cities more dangerous than cities ruled by Colombian drug lords.
To put it bluntly I have decided not to teach my daughter Swedish. In 20 years time it will be a zone of internal Muslim conflict. All we once had will be gone."

Facts, statistics and reliable articles please so I can back up arguments with normies on Faceache and shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qcMyrSKG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden#2016
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Madrid, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

Pretty much it works like this: Swedes believe in the privilege of other swedes, so when they see a 50 year old syrian man who has nine children and an engineering degree, they prefer to help him over the poor native swedish man who is obviously is a druggie or some shit because sweden is perfect and nobody is poor. Even something as simple as applying for welfare while blond is a chore because "life is easy for people like you!"

Trump is right a 100% in everything. Srsly.

This is good news though, our Sweden Democrats are growing because our current government is very inept.

Every bit of attention they pay to poor teenagers pretending they're tough and drug dealers knocking each other off is attention diverted from their housing crisis

What's the chances of the military going into these no-go areas and clearing them out? Does Europe in it's entirety need to go full hitler?

>What's the chances of the military going into these no-go areas and clearing them out?
High, very high.

No, our military won't do that.
This isn't a new problem either, other shit-tier nationalities with wars in the 1990's were just as bad.
Sweden just keeps repeating the same mistake.

What will happen is more segregation, even if a nationalist government takes a government seat.
What can they do but refuse some asylum seekers? We're going back to the feudal ages, in a class sense.

>sweden
>military

Would you say the amount of refugees you have is impacting the average person regularly yet? Or do they just stab and rape their own/ What's a good source of news on what's happening in Sweden that isn't the product of diseased liberal brains?

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in London, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

literally nothing going on in Sweden
its an irrelevant country that has no kind of effect on the world

Your military is a bunch of camelriders and cucks.
You shouldn't reallt speak Hans.
It is enough for a majority of the Swedish people to aknowledge this and vote either M/SD depending on how cucked they are, People who vote M are generally SD sympathizers which will vote SD when they get fed up after getting enriched and these 2 parties make up over 50% of seats in parliament.
TLDR: People is mad, government is covering and damage controlling hard.
Good sources are Angry foreigner on youtube, Fria tider, Avpixlat, Exponerat, Nya tider, (All are in Swedish except for Angry foreigner who have cc subtitles)
Also Golden one and Northern brothers are good youtube chanels.
Try to avoid non Swedish sources as they sometimes fuck up with the facts.

Lol wrong proxy

>We spend half the UN's budget for the entire world on our immigrants
The UN refugee budget, not the UN budget

>We now have more rapes than any other country in the world
Untrue

>We have cities more dangerous than cities ruled by Colombian drug lords
If you believe this you might actually be retarded

Did that rustle your smœrebrôd?
In times like these there is no space for friendly fire. Unless you are an Ahmed, focus who the real enemy is. Later we can throw shit at each other again

it is Sup Forums bantz hans Both our countries are in identical positions.
Iam half German aswell with German grandmother.

Absolutely beautiful. First the Achmeds, then back to business

As it looks now, we'll slowly descend into third-world status with badly functioning healthcare, schools and the rest. Slowly as in it probably won't be a civil war, just a pathetic stagnancy and slide into shit while other countries surpass us easily. Our national anthem becomes more poignant, as it is basically just a nostalgia piece for our glory-days.

Actually more of a centrist but if I have to vote right to remove kebab I will. Especially with DENK gaining followers

#NotAllSwedishNights

From an American perspective, it's first of all kind of amazing that a small Nordic country is the topic-du-jour of the chattering classes and political junkies.

Secondly, the Nordic countries used to be held up as an example from the left that a welfare state could work, and the American right didn't have much of an answer.

Now, the American right loves to talk about the Nordic countries in general and Sweden in particular due to their failures over immigration and refugee integration, and the American left really can't offer up much of a response.

Curious as to what Swedes think of those two facts.

I don't really see the connection between the welfare utopia your leftists have painted of sweden and our immigration policy.
How does the later refute the former? Isn't it just a case of "if not everything than nothing"?

>We have cities more dangerous than cities ruled by Colombian drug lords

Thats complete bullshit though. The most dangerous city in Sweden is Malmö with a 3.4 murder rate. Meanwhile places like St Louis have 55.

I'm the same, I never even considered myself right wing until I realised how crazy and stupid the left is. Most recently called a nazi for saying illegal immigrants should follow the legal procedure like everyone else.

Not to mention that the vast majority of murders in Malmö are committed between criminal factions.

#SnubbenTroddeHanVarCoolFörHanHadeEnPistol

>"weak" crime like shoving their hands down a woman's pants

think i'm gunna have to take a vacation to sweden

Don't do it base on that. It's utter nonsense with nothing to back it up.

Why are white europeans like this?
>Oh, I'm a lefty libtard in my heart, but after being pushed by complete loonies farther to the right I'm no longer

Am I the only on this fucking planet who was born a right wing ethnonationalist from the get go?

you know what i think should be most concerning is that within the next decade or so, people might unironically start taking "Rape Vacations" to Sweden because the penalties are so low. When you read about mudslimes getting 2 months in prison for rape its like what the fuck is the world coming to.

I remember when I was a kid I was told that Sweden was a beautiful progressive country but now all I hear about are the dirty immigrants and crime. I hope you guys can fix this.

pastebin.com/qcMyrSKG
sweden links

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden#2016

Why would anyone go on a rape vacation when prostitution is legal in a myriad of other countries?

Besides, if anything sweden is quite aware of rape and non-okay sexual acts which makes our country not at all suited for such a stupid endevour.

Lastly, assault-rapes make up but a small minority of the rapes that are committed yearly. Most shit happens away from the street. Or are this tourists of yours going to make friends with their rape-targets first?

No Go Country in 5-10 years

>23 June, Tomelilla, a hand grenade exploded outside a villa.

Those Gangsta tomelillians

you are a sick demented cuck how is watching the rape of his sisters.

You sound like a leftie. "Oh this guy has a slightly different option to me, therefore he must be my polar opposite"

I'm center-right. I'm not a white nationalist either. I'd quite happily deport white degenerates along with the rapefugees while keep non-criminal, integrated migrants no matter what their colour.

Also fuck you Hans, with your countries history and current behavior you're in no fucking place to be advising fucking anyone on anything. I wouldn't trust you idiots to reheat a bowl of soup.

No direct connection except Sweden itself.

Used to be, lefties would say "look at Sweden, it's awesome". Now righties are saying "don't look at Sweden, it sucks".

>with your countries history

Jew spotted. Still mad about the holla cost. My great grandfather killed jews rather than turning them to Germans as he said they'd just be imprisoned.

Are you mad jewboy?

this is extremetly good picture by the way

it shows how weak willed the sjw proclaimed women really are

Nah, ignore flag, im actually English, had family who fought in both WW1 and WW2, special place in us Brit's heart for Germans. Thanks for playing though. What did you guys do in WW2? Ya know, besides getting cucked by krauts and spics?

:3 you can't fool me shlomo.

What did we do? We went from having 1500 jews to having none. Then when they came back from holohoax they returned to their homes being taken by us.

Now we have like 50 jews

Im sure nihilism tastes like heaven.

Does sweden even have a military?

>swedish military

This. Trump is always right. Even if he messes up and says something that isn't quite clear or flubs a detail, they guy tells it like it is and doesn't care if saying it will ruffle feathers.

How many proxies you got there mate

Kind of.

im not saying IM going to do it but it might happen if the criminal penalties are too soft. why would someone do it when prostitutes are available? because some people find it thrilling

Did the BRA publish these themselves?