Is the fact that anytime a white guys shoots up a school, mall...

Is the fact that anytime a white guys shoots up a school, mall, or church is nationwide news for a day while hourly shootings by blacks are virtually ignored, because the media is trying to cover up black crimes or because black crimes are so frequent?

>>dog bites mailman, later seen sniffing own butt- details at 11

It's because black crimes target other blacks and NOBODY gives a shit about dead black people. Not even black people care.

Nogs gonna nig

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

except when they're killed by other blacks.

she does not look stupid, but she does not have an intelligent looking face.

this is where you all fail.

but then, that's how it works. smart people can spot other smart people from a mile away.

and that's why life is awesome. stupids fuck stupids, mids fuck mids, and elites fuck elites.

Those that do try to show they care are quickly "disposed" of through various means. There is always some pro-black group that starts out being semi-effective and poised to grow, only to get co-opted by BLM-style drones and "we wuz kangz" idiots.

I guarantee if a group of black men organized, trained, and equipped themselves militia style and started raiding crackdens and gang-hubs, they'd be demonized by the media at the least and outright slaughtered by the police/nat guard at worst.

We are literally not allowed to help ourselves in even the most passive ways, let alone with any radical or aggressive methods. We are still on the fucking plantation. It sucks worse because leftists and (((them))) are trying to turn the whole country into a plantation...

>feelsbadman.jpg

media is bias against black people just like they are bias against trump.
Sup Forums will try to refute this but lets look at the facts.

>News reporters finding the dumbest black person they can and have them give a heavily edited interview to appear even more like a dindu
>News reporters finding the out of context quotes by trump and editing them to make him seem like an buffoon.

>MSM not reporting on black crime statistics
>MSM not reporting on Trump's favorable polling

Bump this to make faggot op cry himself

>NOBODY gives a shit about dead black people
If that was the case, every black person being killed by a white person wouldn't be a national news story.

It shouldn't be. That's the point. They are whipping people up into a frenzy over nothing by presenting all of these incidents as though they are frequent. People literally start talking about "Mike Browns" and "Treyvons" because they are so assblasted by all the fucking propaganda.

>"We're doing this for all the Mike Browns! All the Treyvon Martins!"

I swear those faces are burned into my fucking skull I've seen them so many times.

Blacks have lost almost ALL political influence over the past 40 years and thus have to whore themselves out to leftists in order to remain politically relevant. The profiteering class of blacks that use their ethnic group as a political weapon have grown decadent, lazy, and greedy. They also didn't foster a younger generation of political blacks to replace them.

No one is speaking for our people anymore, which is why there has been a shift towards open conservatism (as opposed to open liberalism mingled with closeted conservative values).

Blacks have been fed the fuck up with shit foer a long time; we're not angry with white people, just those who would prefer to fuck with us, use us, and then discard us to the wolves when they're done.

Let us have our villages, towns, and rural farms again. Get us the fuck out of these urban hellholes.

Niggers dont care about niggers, they just see a black being killed by a non nigger as an excuse to chimp out.

No go to Africa and build your own nation you fucking nigger shit.

>black dudes shoot black dudes - nothing
>black dudes shoot white dudes - nothing
>black dudes shoot kids - nothing
>black dudes shoot himself - nothing
>black cop shoots black dude - 2 hour coverage with interviews, officers race could not be confirmed, a follow up segment on police brutality with a guns rights segment at 11

Pretty much this, it's so common and expected that no one cares.

I've never been to Africa you fucking idiot. No black person in the US has. We're not African anymore! How hard is that to understand? We don't speak the language, we don't have the same cultural identity, even on a sliding scale from top to bottom.

I'm not asking for a fucking handout either. It was more of a call to return to the cultural roots of black Americans living in the US. We shouldn't be nomads, nor cloistered into the shittiest places in every city in the US. Our culture emphasized familial ties, kinfolk, and simpler ways of living, speaking and viewing the world. We are meant to live a rural lifestyle, genetically. Why would any racial realist be opposed to this viewpoint?

I dont care go to Africa.
> Our culture emphasized familial ties, kinfolk, and simpler ways of living, speaking and viewing the world
Your culture emphasized uncivilized behavior and animalistic savagery nigger monkey, that culture you speak of only existed because white people stopped your kind from acting like the apes they do today during segregation.

Fuck off to Africa ape.

>tfw emma stone will never make passionate love to you and then curbstomp your balls into oblivion
>I will never be able to say " I made love to the female pepe"
>I will never lick her sexy bottom and inspect her larynx for polyps

why live

because niggers kill niggers is not news, but whitey killing a nigger is rare, thus makes the headline

that's right OP, the libs are based, they wait until all niggers have managed to kill themselves, they don't want you to get your hands dirty

It is called "Man bites dog."

It rarely happens with whites so when it does it is deemed high priority. This shit happens all the time in niggerland so it is just news as usual, therefore it doesn't "sell."

Africa isn't a single country you stupid nigger. There are many different languages, English being one of them.

Liberia was created specifically for African American FORMER slaves (its about time you moved on from that shit too). The language they speak their is English, even their flag is similar to that of the USA.

You're a nigger, you have no culture beyond MUH FUGGA and BIX NOOD.

Everything you complain about has nothing to do with your skin colour and everything to do with the fact that blacks are at most working class and on average welfare class. White people of that class get treated the exact same way.