Romanians work the hardest in Europe

euobserver.com/social/124761

>It found that in 2013, Romanian full-time employees worked 2,099 hours - the highest figure in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_of_Moldavia
youtube.com/watch?v=TwadpGdskCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sa te fut in gura cu ceapa

indeed we are working hard

Where is your God now? @UK @Scandinavia

i hate the anglo scum

Work smart, not hard. Work efficiently, not 2,099 hours.

I don't understand how this treaty could be made, that's more than half their country, and Hungarian separatists didn't rebel in Romania etc?

are Hungarians just naturally cucks or something

it is because Romania has a low labour productivity and has to make up for it by working longer hours. South Korea has a very similar problem too, they have the productivity of Hungary. Nothing to be proud of m8

Time spent at work doesn't mean time spent actually working

Yeah but that is probably just sitting around doing nothing, otherwise your country would be more than mud huts and rape

and you know this how?

based romanian thread

>leafistan
>tells other countries that they're shit

No it's not about productivity, it's about the fact that most of the money you make goes to the state, banks, foreign companies and international organizations like the EU. As long as (((they))) own our countries, no amount of hard or smart work will ever be sufficient.

kek
Dream on, gyppo. Moldavians hate you.

ITT

>who has the least productivity brags being the best

the 30% russian "minority" maybe

so ceaucescu was making romania great?

face it, romanians are superior.We and the chinese are the future.

Are you kidding? Ceausescu was a puppet of the IMF and the World Bank, he let his people die of hunger and cold in order to pay all the debts he made to the kikes to build fucking roads and ridiculous buildings.

I've known a lot of romanians here in spain, i would say 50% work really hard, (But they are very cynic) and the other 50% are scumbags who steals and lives as gypsies.

I dont trust 'em at all.

they're just cowards...

they were minorities in literally all those countries. Hungary was the first Apartheid State.

Everybody have a retard cousin.

Romania is our retard cousin.

you guys actually count the hours spent abroad in wealthy european nations where you go on a pickpocketing tour?

>Hungary was the first Apartheid State.

yeah boyyy that era was awesome

hmm

u should have stolen better paint skills

>Romanian Gipsy
>We wuz Romans

>Shure, Romanians are hard-working people. Pic
related, Romanias moost butifull medival castle. Built by the Hungarians and the Svabish....

There are more Ukrainians than Russians in Moldova.

Typical romanian salary.. you working for a whole year and after you steal the Hungarian's pig..

same fucking shit
listen
you are lucky we dont make a deal to annex you untill odessa
now be a good boi and maybe but maybe ill pass the border and fuck dem ukrainean prostitutes to help your economy

nice pic

check pic related

Romanians:

> We arent gypsies, we are white

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

cool story but you have to go back in mongolia now

WE WUZ EMPERORZ

Serious question though, how is it there are Romanians in Moldova and eastern Wallachia?

We wuz roman province n shieeeit

>Cigááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááányok

>It found that in 2013, Romanian full-time employees worked 2,099 hours - the highest figure in Europe.

WOAH dude thats a lot of stealing

WE WUZN'T SLAVZ

Dacia ≠ Romania

They were just a tribe in Balkans and then they migrated to Wallachia and Moldova

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_of_Moldavia

Ilicasu is a Romanian surname correct?

>"We and the chinese are the future."

Meet Bruce Lee, king of Romania's tunnel underworld

youtube.com/watch?v=TwadpGdskCM

No

That's because you are unskilled and have to work harder to live like Slavs. Also dem Gypsie programz.

You are just furious i'll soon move to Dublin, take your job, and bang your women

Good for them.

>Romanian cringe thread

Sing me in

Stay in a webcam naked 16 hours isn't a job

>Romanian
>Get any women
People hate Romanians here. They don't know the difference between you guys and gypsies so you will be treated like one and shunned. Also Romanians get payed very little and will never have time to socialize since the cost of living is so high lest you be fired and replaced with more slavs in denial.

>Romanian full-time employees worked 2,099 hours - the highest figure in Europe.
>Romanian full-time employees
all three of them?

I dont think so that Irish women love your hairy micropenis

OECD stats

>tfw Hung-Aryan

huh?

really?my romanian friends told me they just love the romanian meat

>he removed Ireland

Unlike previously known - as the mother wolf has not had two children, but three: Romulus, Remus and Romanus. Since the wolf had only two breasts she could breastfeed only two children. Thus, the third (Romanus) was left with the father's "tail". That is why they were named after Daco-Romanians (in hungarian language daco means dick)

And a new meme has been born, köszi Peti

You just blew my mind
Holy shit
DÁKÓK BTFO

>Dacucks prepping the wolf

Give back Dobruja and we are fine.

I like u guyz but rightful clay is rightful.

>You just blew my mind
>blew

Good night my sides