If god is an immortal being with superpowers, what does he do to not get bored during eternity?

If god is an immortal being with superpowers, what does he do to not get bored during eternity?

watches you jerk off

He watches us strut and fret across the stage.

>113848769
also that I hope god's not real

Hes a neet. The universe is his vidja and anime

I don't know go ask Him.

Splits his Self into an infinite fractal consciousness, to experience things not capable to a unity, such as love and jealousy

Watch humans masterbait.... Forever

Oh, and watches colonoscopies

Duh. Create Life?

59d underwater solitaire

God is on his own mission, obviously. You don't have time to get bored when you are hard at work.

Because God is autistic.

It is NOT our god brother. The beginning of cuckness was the entry of "muh hesus". That sandnigger in space does no belong here. BURN A CHURCH!!!

Makes sense considering autists are winning the meme wars.

AUTISM YES

But likes to invite em over for birthday parties

And what mission that might be?

God is not a being. It is within the very nature of space-time itself. It is everywhere because it is spacetime itself

Autists are literally God's chosen people. The enlightenment was too much for their rational part of the brain.

The "big bang"

awwww yissss

Watches the shitshow that is our reality. Let's be honest lads this reality is certainly not boring.

rly maeks u think

Except he makes his own games.

Shitposts on Malaysian nazi themed anime forums asking what God is doing.

>be me, an immortal being.
>ability to create life, omnipresence
>theworks.exe
>one stretch of eternity, I get extremely
>bored
>decide to create existence
>let it be blah blah blah whatever
>create animals, stars, etc..

Fast forward 7 days

>everything is in perfect balance
>boooooring.jpeg
>decide to throw things for a spin
>create an angel named "lucfer"
>make him am asshole on purpose
>send him to earth
>he tells people to eat from the "evil tree"
>they take the bait
>yiss.img
>things are way more entertaining now
>little do they know I'm just doing this for
>fun

Cont?

Rook five to queen's seven.

CHECKMATE CHESSFAGS GOD GON DUN YA GUD

guiding the universe and His creation, keeping the world from collapsing on itself

yiss

He is bored but he's waiting for someone to break the simulation

He watches SJW/feminist fails and cringe video compilations

what if you were not just two sets of twos god but you were eternal so you could eat popcorn and watch every single thing ever on the jew tube and have a laff?

>implying god is bored

that question doesnt even make sense. people who dont take religion seriously need not discuss it

Sup Forums, duh.

God exists outside of time and space.

God is probably beyond boredom. But if watching over the 8.4 million incarnations each one of us have to go through, along with the multiple universes and associated planets and life isn't enough, I suppose he could just destroy the entire universe and start all over again for the lulz.

God does everything, "good" and "evil." Nothing happens without his say-so, and you Christians have to stop blaming "bad" things on the devil. God does it all.

Creating universes and forgetting his true nature.

he posts on pol

dude are u saying god smokes weed?

This.

God was true in the beginning, true through the ages and is true now. He was there before time and exists outside of time.

He created space though, so I'm not sure how he could be outside of space. He *is* space.

creates and destroys an infinite number of universes/timelines in an attempt to have a single loyal friend

makes things

nah he chugs robotussin

You say that flippantly, but consider nothing happens without God's command. That includes shitposting. Think about the incredible amount of things that have to go into a post to begin with. Then consider that nothing -- even shitposts -- happen without God commanding them to happen.

I need to get away from this place I think.

wrong, evil is the absence of God, much like cold is the absence of heat.
>but god is everywhere all the time
yes, within and without.
you act like God allowing the devil to tempt you is the same as God himself tempting you; this is not the case.

goes on Sup Forums

This is SO true. Just look at how often he helps football players catch a ball and score a TD! How would they do it without his help?!

I was watching an actually really good documentary about addiction based on the heroin problem we're having here.

One of the slides in the slideshow was that apparently the statistics show that among middle school kids cough syrup is pretty big. That's pretty crazy.

Still have half a bottle of USP grade dextro powder from back before it became a thing. Used high school AP chem class to use their scales to weigh it out into bags. God help me.

I mean what would you do.

Because he doesn't experience time like you do.

You're not assuming his gender, are you?

As one of the archons i will tell you, it's not going to happen

>religion stuff
if you want a real answer, any of the usual definitions of god conflict with the laws of nature and thus god cannot exist. There's a sort of semantic confession to this in the term "supernatural". Literally "above reality", perhaps better translated as "outside of reality". The problem is, unreality literally doesn't exist. Things outside of reality are not real.

I want to see God shitpost.

Christianity is our only hope in the fight against nihilistic hedonism and it's not on topic on /x/.

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Here I am

You are a disgrace. Kill yourself traitor.

Time is a relative thing. who is to say that 1000000 years to us isnt 1 second to him.

Browses Sup Forums

boredom is only a thing if you're mortal and need to survive through hard work

people who are in heaven aren't bored either because they're spiritually enriched to the point of being eternally joyful

STOP DEFUNDING THE JEWWWWWWWWS

>Italy
>god
Fuck off fake idol.

You don't get Me.

>people who are in heaven aren't bored either because they're spiritually enriched to the point of being eternally joyful
So they are robots. Thanks for being a cult all along.

You really think any of this happens as a result of our will?

Again, flippantly, but those players aren't even alive without God's command.

God wants you alive. Maybe you'll connect to him, maybe you won't, but you can 100% be sure that there's only one reason you're alive, and that's because God wants you alive. Same thing with those who are dead.

youre retarded
here's why:
God is IN everything, this does not mean he has to BE everywhere - don't confuse a lack of presence for a lack of awareness
>within and without....

Sure you might be a god reincarnated into a human. But for right now your a fucking mortal, mortal.

robots cannot experience spirituality you fluoride chugging burger

First post best post

We are inside of God.

And I think you meant "you're."

God created Earth so he could play video games.

>robots cannot experience spirituality you fluoride chugging burger
Wew austiria no need for the salt. Guess that's what you get when you try and offer an eternal paradise when in all reality it would strip you away from the things that made you human to begin with.

srsly tho if i go to heaven nobody knows that i was jacking it to rite?

rite?

plays reality "games"

I meant youre, im not going to put an apostrophe to appease you
if I said "you're. retarded" as you suggest it is still grammatically incorrect - why is there a period there? Fuck off
God is inside of us, we arent inside of him..
do i need to type the mystical
>within and without
phrase again?

keep on trying to divide, you only divide yourself.

If God is omnipotent, he can simply use his powers to make himself incapable of boredom.

It's that simple, folks.

>srsly tho if i go to heaven nobody knows that i was jacking it to rite?
Yes but you won't even recognize that you even sinned in your past life.

Only the desert pedophile Allah watches you jerk off.

Kek is the only real god.

sinning is also a thing that makes one a human

What the fuck does that mean? I know I've sinned.

I just want wanking to be my personal thing and I don't think there should be sexual predators.

But he isn't so its a silly question

>burn down the center of the community
How on point can the symbolism be.

Pagans are the degeneracy of the west embodied. Death sentence should only be for clear treason and deliberately burning churches. That way traitors like (((Varg))) wouldn't have been able to infect the innocent minds of susceptible youths like you with his propaganda.

>What the fuck does that mean? I
No one will know no one will care not even you

Makes bets with satan and causes suffering to people to "test their faith", even though he's omniscient.
t. the retards who wrote the bible

If you know everything, you know how to keep yourself from getting bored. Simple.

Eternity can't rightly be applied to God as God is outside time and space.

He is the creator of time itself so confining him to it is an incomplete view of his nature.

Satan is God's ego.

Sounds like Heaven, unlike the "cloud" of Jewish information consolidation.

I can be happy in the afterlife if I still have my privacy. I don't want that violated for anybody.

Ok you want the redpill on how it works?

God becomes us, he lives through us for many eons, until he truly re-discovers who he is.

Then the cycle begins anew.

>sinning
It's one of the only things that makes us human. We are the incarnations of both light and darkness.
>Eternity can't rightly be applied to God as God is outside time and space.
So he can't think? If he was bounded with time he would have more of a persona but the way you're saying right makes him sound like not to be there and The Universe is instead the being you should believe in.

us

>I can be happy in the afterlife if I still have my privacy. I don't want that violated for anybody.
You won't know you'll be happy but why the hell should I care about you losing yourself? Idk. Maybe because it's inhumane?

>If god is an immortal being with superpowers
That's not what God is. No self-respecting theologian believes that.

God is the very essence of existence itself, self-sustaining and absolute.

He does get bored as shit. Why do you think this miserable collection of world changing degenerates exists?

Write Trump his 90D cheat sheet in the form of strings of subliminal abstract mathematical paragraphs hidden in real life events.

Best post so far

Make everything ironic

>why the hell should I care about you losing yourself?
You shouldn't. I'm not here to invade on other people.

Whatever God does with me is his not my decision.

don't redpill the normies on /god/

God in the Bible is a fucking jerk.

>The angel Lucifer rebels against God
>A whole bunch of angels agree with Lucifer, proving his argument has some merit
>How does God respond?
>He creates Hell and sends them all there for eternity

He didn't have to do that. HE'S GOD. He could've just snapped his fingers and made them disappear.

Instead he chose to be malicious.

God in the Bible is an evil entity. It's no wonder human beings killed Jesus, I trust their judgement. They probably recognized him as being evil.

Who should you trust? Your own people or some vindictive God who kills people and punishes people with Hell?

I'd imagine divinity would be infinitely superior to this reality.

The source produced the souls, us and all other sentient beings, in order to lose and entertain herself into a new reality.