Where does one go or have to do to find someone to kill them, /pol?

Where does one go or have to do to find someone to kill them, /pol?

Pakistan

err...I mean London.

donate £200 to a dog shelter or some shit and you can kill me to fulfill any psychotic desires that would otherwise be suppressed by societal norms

call the cop and threaten them with a fake gun or something till they kill you.

UK fag, no guns easily accessible here

what are you about?

>where does one go
to jail in your case.

my old roommate tried to get his drug dealer to do it, he refused. so he ended up finding a heroin hook up(he never did it before) and buying a shit load. he snorted it all in front of me and dropped dead. so, you could do this op. didnt seem like he was in pain

Just do it yourself

Sweden or Detroit

In the mirror.

I ordered fentanyl the other day (think heroin x100 potency) but it never showed up. I'm also a gutless mess unable to go through any of the typical options of drowning, train track etc.

Why OP? how did it get to this?

my roommate was a muslim and had big hangups about an hero'n. this seemed like a loophole for him

OP, you still here? please talk to me.

Failing in university again. Have had an absolutely shit deal of cards in life honestly. Ex just left me again (haven't heard from in nearly a month now) after breaking up with me once before, disappearing for 6 months, coming back and doing it all over again. First person I've ever loved. Autistic asshole here so hard to make attachments to folk.

Only thing I really have in life is my dog. Hence the whole give £200+ to a dog shelter and you can kill me.

Look up some homemade bomb recipes, don't ask me where, and bomb the mecca. You'll be a national fucking hero m8.

remember OP

livestream it faggot!

oi china, you better bin those suicidal thoughts and get some help

>Ex just left me again
how old r u bra? trust me, you wont even think about it in 6 months

What did you study? University is not the be all and end all. I failed 3 times, it just isn't meant for some people, luckily after doing an internship I landed a job and said fuck it with Uni. Have you had any experience in an office?
Have you tried applying for an internship somewhere? By just not being a cunt to people you already have a head start, most of the corporate world is full of people with issues, your only real goal is to get your work done and don't be a dick and you will excel.

Your first breakup is always the worst, but remember to keep things in perspective, what seems great at the time might actually be terrible for you. Love is strange and will change your thought process. It takes months, years and perspective to be able to reflect on a relationship properly.

This are the excuses to suicide you kids got today?

Fuck, I'm pro-suicide and even think this is pathetic reasoning.

23. Have had exs before, didn't feel anything. Love this one to death. Said that their life would be so much better if I just 'disappeared' and that being with me was condemning them to a life of misery (why get back with me then?). Have blocked me everywhere and no way of contacting. Knew I was suicidal when they left before and homeless and they didn't give a shit.

It's one bird, mate. We all been there, it's part of life, not a reason for suicide. Time to build something new elsewhere, that's all.

Nah it's not my first breakup. I've had partners before. It's this one. I have autism/anxiety/depression and all that shit so it's a constant state of numbness. There's no emotion whatsoever and that is TORTURE. With this ex I felt everything and holy fuck, it hurt every single day but was worth it.

I'm studying social sciences. There are not many office jobs from where I am. Only thing here is retail which is why I'm trying to get a degree to get my ass out of here.

Then clearly you were together with human garbage. I can relate to your situation so well, please take my advice and try get an internship somewhere, bullshit if you have to, you need to see what kind of competition you have out there. People you meet in uni are a tiny fraction of the current workforce, and once they leave their bubble most turn into horrible cunts. Uni is not everything.

Every man goes through something similar to this. Sometimes it hits you early in life, or in your 40s.

Remember that nothing lasts forever and in time this feeling will pass.

Imagine being numb constantly every day - you feel nothing and every few weeks, you break down in tears/fall apart because it's so agonizingly numb. People say they want this shit, but honestly, it's fucking horrible. Seeing people smiling and not understanding. All that shit that comes with autism. Abusive alcoholic family. No friends. No money because poor ass student. Homeless regularly. Then you have that one thing that gives you something to hope for/makes you feel something and they fuck off and leave you yet again. Sure it's pretty pathetic, but then everyone should have a choice over their death when they are given none in being born.

Like most of lifes problems the answer lies within search for yourself and you'll find that the person who will kill you is yourself.

How is your coding? autism will help you a lot with stuff like programming, and the industry really does not give a fuck what qualifications you have as long as you can demonstrate fairly competently that you know the basics (I work in web dev).

i actually kekd poo
>good job

Vote democrat

just have a knife then...in America a kid brought a knife to school they shot him

>23
ok buddy, thats all you had to say. you need to move on in your grieving process. you should be thinking how much you hate this bitch for throwing a good thing away. the best revenge is a live lived well. show her what she stupidly dropped. work out, look for a better job, bang some skanks. its your duty to become super awesome and shove it down her fucking throat. my besty just did this after his wife left him. hes now ripped, driving a sports car, and banging a girl 10 years younger.

Oh there was also the forced stay in a psych ward after my last suicide attempt. 3 weeks surrounded by insane people because apparently you have no agency over your own body since the government will mourn your loss so much.

how the fuck do people fail at suicide
>just jump off a building

hey op, just hang on, get out, go on a trip, do anything, get a hobby, fuck drop out of school for a semester if it helps. i
in a few months it won't be so bad, a few months after that it will be a distant memory and youll have moved on.
you dont sound like you are in all that bad of a situation. there are many people 100x worse off than you both physically and mentally, spinal injuries, brain damage, one in ten million chance genetic disorders, schizophrenia, etc etc. and alot of them manage somehow.
think of your family as well and how much killing yourself would fuck them up.
this is coming from someone in their 30s
just lost my house
havent had a date in a decade
mentally fucked
physically fucked to the point i can't even drive anymore.
I am struggling but I know one day things will get better.
OP I wish I was in your shoes, hey you are in college and had a girlfriend. and you know what you can get a girlfriend again, and again and again. thats how it works most of the time.
be happy that your life is that good.

Never tried coding before. I do get heavy into shit with this autism, almost obsessed with learning everything and being perfect at it. How would you get started with this?

books or vidoes online...learn python first
>ask on

I used the exit bag option and was found midway. Turned out they added x% of oxygen to helium tanks now so it didn't even work, but seeing me like that was enough to kick my ass into a ward.

As addressed earlier in thread, OP is too pussy to do anything drastic like that. Hence why drugs etc seem much more appealing. Or someone coming up and shooting me in the back of the head.

I'll kill you if you kill me first.

It depends on what you want to learn. I work with java/spring and dabble a little in ruby/ruby on rails. Python is also very popular but I don't know enough on it to advise you. I can send you the material that I learned Java from, along with some pages with exercises to help you. If you give me an email address to write you on I'll send you stuff, I don't want to post my old uni's page here.

Brother, you're able to go out and have a girlfriend and go to university. That means you got a leg up on me for over a decade now, as I'm unable to do either.

I understand having limitations more than most and it's about finding ways to live life around them.

If you're unable to pull the trigger on some serious suicide option on your own, it's probably a sign you still got some life and hope left in you somewhere.

You know since ex left me, it means they checked out of the relationship way before deciding to dump me. Used to sleep on the sofa and shit and refuse to speak to me. Cold and distant. Talked to her friends constantly and put everyone, even strangers, high up on a pedestal above me. Just wanted her to love me. Made her dinner every night and wanted to get a good job to support us since she wont leave her shit sales assistant job that she fucking hates. I was never good enough. Knowing how replaceable, worthless and disgusting I am to be just.. totally disregarded like that? It's agony.

I took a month off the course already. We were living together. I begged her every night she came back to not do this to me again. Like a bitch I sobbed and she just stared at me each night saying 'i don't love you anymore' then would go out and get high with her scumbag friends. I lost all of my dignity trying to salvage this. She took the flat. Think she was eyeing up my dog too. Got her mum to send me some shitty ass message for drinking.

That would be really interesting to look at and I would appreciate that, user.

try this [email protected]

Thank you for your kind words user.

Ex used to say my college course was useless and I was going to fail miserably. Seemed pretty resentful about me studying. Also lied about having a degree in business. That was fun.

>Like a bitch I sobbed and she just stared at me each night saying 'i don't love you anymore'
the media lied to you brother. ive banged LOTS of skanks, ive currently been married for 7 years(to a sjw of all things). let me tell you one thing. women HATE,HATEHATEHATEHATE it when dudes so any emotion but anger. suck it up, their is no shoulder to cry on

< - - paint it black

friend did this.
called the cops saying he had his family hostage and was gonna start killing them.
cops showed up and he bolted out the door waving an airsoft pistol into a hail of lead
his family wasnt even home, and nobody rioted because he was white with white cops in a white community.
his parents actually apologized eventually to the cops that blew him away for ""having to do that""

Sounds good.

Fuck. Has that affected you psychologically.

Why didn't you stop him?

She sounds awful.

Got to put her bullshit out of your head.

Become addicted to Sup Forums.
Once you start spending 10 hours a day here posting >A FUCKING LEAF you just won't give a fuck about anything else anymore.
It beats being dead... probably.

Awful but 100x more popular than I could ever be. Friends are all potheads who act like shitty teenagers bitching away about each other, to be fair, but still.

Stuck in this town so bump into them all regularly and they just smirk at me with shit eating grins. Not seen the ex though. Made her fb set so that no one aside from friends can ever message her, and blocked me everywhere. I'd understand this shit if I cheated or did something but I just tried to make her happy.

I joined the gym a couple days ago. Gonna try that out.

Bro, man up. It's only temporary.

Download Jordan Petersons self authoring sweet ASAP

Also, google your local NHS councillors or get it off your GP. It's free and they will see you straight away and give you a number to call if you are close to loosing before hand.

Get some hobbys, set goals to aim for. Get fit etc. Learn things. Distract yourself.

Sure, done. Check for [email protected].