Other urls found in this thread:

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing wrong with being asian.

Based on your flag alone, yes.
Also nigger

Yep, immediatly

Asia minor is the middle east.

You can't. The sweet silence of death is not a fruit you can pluck from a tree. It is a gift that you earn through hard work. You have not earned the right to die.

>2% African

WTF UR GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER WAS A COAL BURNING WHORE

What test?

If you're white then yes.

It's the national geographic one. I'm not sure if it's as accurate as the 23andme test, but I am assuming it is relatively accurate.

i respect a pure nigger more than i expect a mongrel

you should kys im sorry op

You're not a nigger, you're fine

North Africa doesn't count?

I assume North Africa means Berbers and Moors, who are slightly more white than Arabs

>11% Finnish
You should be proud to be part Master race.
The 2% Northern African can be forgiven.

Pic related is Moroccan(North African) and Finnish.

*Meant Berbers and Arabs are more white than Moors

The test says:
"This component of your ancestry is associated with the regions north of Africa’s Sahara desert that make up the southern coast of the Mediterranean Sea. For millennia the Mediterranean Sea was one of the most traveled parts of the world, and consequently North Africa saw the constant movement and mixing of peoples and cultures. Prehistorically, the earliest people to settle northern Africa came from the south, the more fertile birthplace of humanity. For thousands of years this region saw the rise and fall of cultures and empires, including the Carthaginians, the Romans, and eventually the spread of Islam originating farther east. Despite the constant movement of peoples across the Mediterranean, North Africa maintained a biological connection to groups farther south, which is evident in the remnants of old lineages associated with West and central Africa.

Today, this ancestral component is seen in people of Moroccan, Tunisian, Algerian, Libyan, and Egyptian ancestry. It can also be found in varying degrees in the Middle East, as well as Portugal, Spain, and Malta."

Glad to be part Master race.

Moors is how we called anyone who wasn't a christian in the middle ages. Now it's used as an insult.

You should, regardless.

you're probably some 5'8 brown/mulatto chubby manlet fuck, so yes you should.

seriously canada is fucking garbage. i hate it so much. i'll kill myself with u

6'2" white decently muscled carpenter.

what site do I order shit from?

I'm down.

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/