She's right Sup Forums let's stop oppressing women with politeness

She's right Sup Forums let's stop oppressing women with politeness.

she's right

hope she has a nice black guy to satisfy her properly

Reminds me of the "it was my privilege" greentexts that literally are about the patriarchy conspiring to hold open doors for women to opress them.

What does it mean when I do it for another man?

I hold doors for everyone you self important gash merchant

Those were hysterical

Ahhh this takes me back

if i girl with a fem pen opens the door for me she is getting it sucked

I'm all for this. I don't give a fuck about holding doors open for women.

>if a man holds a door open for you, tell him to stop trying to control where women can and cannot go in life
Can you imagine someone like this making a scene in public over a man holding a door? Neither can I. If the dude is even marginally attractive she'll swoon and say "t-thanks"

She's just trolling

for the life of me I can

The moment I stop opening the door for women, is when I am getting lowered 6 ft under.

that look of pain in his eyes...

>be an abject asshole to people who are simply trying to be kind

This hideous whore deserves to be raped, tortured and thrown in a dumpster like the piece of trash she is.

>female passing flexigender
>who has intelligence
>capable of deep thinking

>I was just pretending to be retarded

hmmm...

If a woman ever complains about me opening a door for her I will shut it in her face and lock it

Definite troll

Fuckin saved

I try to hold the door for everyone: it's just a courtesy.

Those were fucking epic.

Kek. True.

She's adorable

So what you are saying is woman fell for a trick to make them think something mainly white males do is bad so they like when vlack guys are rude

semi-male, idiot

Doesn't mean she can't give me a semi

looks like we got another semi-male

I'll hold a door open, check to make sure I'm not letting it swing back on someone a few steps behind. Male or female. It's just common courtesy. I won't stop doing that from fear of some feisty little cunt getting offended by it.
We can argue about it afterwards if she wants/

i hold the door open for anybody whos walking towards it within a second or two of me, never realized i was a mind controller

It's a troll account.

But you come from a land down under ;)

Holding a door is just what anyone should do in the South.
Men, women, children, people in their 60's have all held doors for me and I for them.

this
so he would be 6' above

Millennials.. Drop the bomb. Kill them all!

I'm a Southerner and that's part of my culture. Why can't she be tolerant of others?

kek.
Thanks for the correction. And jpg.

Ya I'll let the door go and hit that bitch in the face and shell still complain.

She's quite funny actually

>hold door open for her because it's the general nice thing to do
>she tells you off
>walk inside, take off belt and seal door shut

the entire fucking reason I ever came here holy shit

That advice is ableist as fuck. If you can physically open a door for someone then you should, otherwise you are assuming their physical ability to open a door. Fucking bigot!

>Has shirt with a 'King' label on it
>cucked
WE WAZ