What are your fond memories of 9/11?

What are your fond memories of 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3aUnnQacLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EFiEgwLQVJk
youtube.com/watch?v=YGjfO7iML5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That (((MSM))) fucked us all in the ass with their cheap looking CGI planes on Live Television.

I was 10 and when they let planes fly again I saw one and got scared because I thought it was going to nose dive right on to me.

When I saw Muslims celebrating, I knew then and there that they were going to be our enemy of the 21st century.

The world irreversibly changed for the worse that day, nothing to joke about.

I remember coming home from school and seeing some fat Yank hambeast crying saying that people were jumping from the building. Remember that clearly.

Even as a kid you were aware that this was something very, very big.

Now the savages that did it and thought it was a great laugh are coming to the West in their droves, and have been for ages. Pretty shit.

I discovered something dark, yet comforable in myself; I am painfully addicted to happenings.

My class got pulled into the reception class to watch a burning tower on tv. Teachers were sobbing. We didn't really understand what was going on, just happy we stopped working.

Got home and smokey towers were on every channel instead of my fucking cartoons, I was not happy at all

WHY DO I STILL REMEMBER MUSLIMS CELEBRATING IN THE STREETS. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THOSE RECORDINGS OF THIS???

I was 11. Got to stay home from school that day. So I played video games. Thanks terrorists!

>Girl gives me a bj
>finishes
>turn on the news
>Plane just crashed into tower
>"WE'RE GOING TO WAR!" I yell and we both start laughing
>I chase her around the house naked, we smoke and drop acid
>On the drive home later that evening I get a flat tire and decide that I was going to sell the car and buy a new one.

Imagine Sup Forums without the internet, that was me back then, capitalist, anarchist and petty criminal.

I was pissed because they stopped a kid's show I was watching.

you didnt see hshit faggot.

I didn't have to do any schoolwork on that day. We just moved from class period to class period watching the news.

mommy how is the school going to be :O?

celebration

>random september day about a month into 8th grade
>planes had hit by time it was time for school (west coast)
>go to school and edgelord friend that wore camo had this giant shit eating grin all fucking day
>Kept saying were going to war! were going to war!

Man he was right.

blowing out my birthday candles

Its a shame innocent people died but it helped the rise of Muslim hatred.

good goy. Muslims bad. Israel good.

New Yorker here. My memories are this getting pulled out of school by parents, Watching TV multiple channels just and messages saying in light of the events happening we are not airing programming currently. Go upstairs go to bathroom entire house rumbles as fighters pass overhead. next day at school see a flight of Chinooks and black hawks fly overhead. everyone starts cheering.

Israelis
youtube.com/watch?v=l3aUnnQacLY
video was scrubbed early on

>FPBP

Also, those digits

>fond memories
William Wallace beat the British at Stirling Bridge.

When we attacked a random sand nigger country back, though we all know Saudi Arabia and Israel should have been both nuked on 9/12/01.

>Republican national security

Crashing this tower. With no survivors.

>William Wallace beat the British at Stirling Bridge.
Nice education.

Hackensack, NJ. Literally dancing in the streets like David Bowie and Mick Jagger

The excitement of watching those towers blow up was riveting.
I could barely contain myself from laughing when I watched it live on TV.
I had to pretend to be shocked and sad like everyone else.
Does that make me psychotic? I thought it was beautiful.

t. donald trump

Playing FFIX, didn't know it happened until 5 or 6 hours after the happening. It was like a movie, Independence Day or something on the news that night.

I value human life so little that I would sacrifice everyone in China just to extend my own life for 1 year. The only human life I value is my loved ones. Strangers are nothing to me.

I remember that day very clearly.
I had a lunchbreak from work and went home expecting soup and a sandwich.
My wife and my sister were glued to the tv. I didn't give a fuck at the time and was more interested in getting some food and playing hide and seek with my daughter who was about two.
I was pissed off that my mrs. hadn't made me a sandwich. My sis was pregnant at the time and had brought round some ultrasound scans. I looked at them and all was well - I was focussed on getting some food and looking at scans. And thinking about work

The news on the tv was some background noise. I didn't pay it much attention. I thought it was an airline crash.
A terrible event, but on a worldwide scale of war, death and destruction, it's fuck all.

Hans is that you?

When I was a kid and I learned that the muslims flew a plane into one of our buildings, I was hoping that America, being the badasses that we are, would go to their country and blow their country off the face of the planet.

We didnt do shit, we only spent a decade making it worse.

The America I grew up with as a child, the badass America after the Reagan legacy which didnt put up with shit, was a myth under the rule of the neocons. Then after the neocons the rising cancerous tide of the neoliberals. Pretty bad times. Hopefully that will change.

I know this is low quality b8 but does anyone actually believe this?

You see, Juhel, this is why we didn't let you in to the country.

yes

seems the shills have arrived

>My sis was pregnant at the time
And you were the culprit no doubt.

I remembered crying when i heard they were Muslims. Those were lies. This has
#nothingtodowithIslam

>married
>daughter
How old are you m8?

I was like 12 years old during 9/11

In truth OP... that's the day my life changed forever. I'll never forget it.

>chilling in 8th grade
>come in from our morning 15 minute break to a hallway filled with crying people freaking the fuck out
>it was our teacher's first year out of college. Poor Ms. Trout was already in over her head just having to deal with us. Now she has to explain that our country was currently under attack and people are dying
>mfw I had recently read books predicting this, who they'd blame, and what would happen next

That day I swallowed my first redpill and it's like they say with Pandora's box...once you look inside you'll never be the same. That day I realized, to them, we are just cattle that can be slaughtered if need be. It took years before I traversed enough rabbit holes to know my (((enemy))).

Virgin oddballs do

Heheheh what about the witnesses?

Being late for school, hear towers were hit on radio . Then just watching tv all day at school while the teachers repeatedly screamed. "We're going to War!!"

tfw not old enough to remember 9/11

(((witnesses))) reported planes, but they also worked for (((CNN))) and (((MSM)))

would you believe them?

I was too young but I remember my family were celebrating something on they day. Yes we are Muslims but that doesn't mean they were celebrating 9/11.

>just because i didn't see them it didn't happen

wanna know what nullifies your theories?

Do you know of a 911 documentary that exposes how the basement was bombed, and also the WTC Security was taken out early also?

I watched it on YT before, it was in German with English subtitles. First documentary to make be believe that 911 was fake.

I don't believe a word that some (((CNN))) homo says.

Paterson as well

R E M O V E

>I'm a (((CNN))) fag
But Serbs don't shill for CNN.

What nullifies your posts is the fact that if it was a government operation it would have no flaws.

parts of the plane were found in the debris

>Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill
But I guess telling you that I lived in New York at the time and worked a few blocks away gives me no credibility, huh? That's the problem with people like you. Confirmation bias and your own ineptitude to listen to others opinions is why people think you're fucking retarded.

Strategically placed, like that fake engine which was the wrong type for the plane that hit the tower.

I was a bluepilled young back then, now I'm a red pilled middle aged man, I want to get out of this ride.

The best part was when the buildings fell down

proof pls?

no, you're just a retard who can't spot early 2000s CGI.

Mossad fags had months of prep time

>as soon as it is mentioned that no planes hit the building shills show up claiming they saw the planes with their own eyes or know someone who did

Everytime

>The world irreversibly changed for the worse that day, nothing to joke about.
>Now the savages that did it and thought it was a great laugh are coming to the West in their droves, and have been for ages.

could you possibly be more blue pilled than this?

got to go home early from second grade. so that was cool i guess

>being this much of a good goy

>fond memories of 9/11

I'll always remember the thermite.

Simply stunning.

>The world irreversibly changed for the worse that day, nothing to joke about.

This is true though.

CGI in the 2000's isn't compared to what was on Tv. What makes you believe it was CG?

>as soon as it is mentioned that no planes hit the building shills show up claiming they saw the planes with their own eyes or know someone who did

>Everytime

That's because it happened, fgt

There is none. almost every part of an engine has a serial number on it that is traced who bought it and what plane it is on.

>in every video the plane has a different approach
>several different stations using the same matrix
>obviously some sort of video layering going on

and much more

I was in 7th grade having one of my first phone conversations with my first girlfriend. We talked about how it was on every channel. Our relationship lasted an eternity of two weeks. #NeverForget

>Teachers got reeeeaaaaalllllllly quiet
>Parents all came to get us
>My mom was flipping out making sure I was okay
>I got to go home and played vidya games all day
>Mom was staring at the tv all evening
>Fuck yeah Animal Crossing!

Pretty sure it was staged but it's been like 15 years so I don't really care anymore. Just wanna Deus Vult the middle east because I'm tired of seeing dead children and shit casually thrown around like some new common lifestyle

Lemme download the webm, i am on mobile.
>neverforget
kek

>be me
>in grade 2
>teacher turned on the TV
>see big explosion
>"wow, that is pretty neat!"
>she freaks out
>watch as thousands of people are killed on live tv
>think nothing of it
>go home and play pokemon
>dad tells me about what happened
>disdain for muslims was conceived

Google

> Church and Murray Engine Fake

Have fun.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EFiEgwLQVJk
Im interested in your theories but how do you explain all the footage not from helicopters

thats not the point. thats like noting that your house keeps catching on fire, but not having ANY idea about who actually keeps doing it. Good for fucking you, cant wait for you to die of smoke inhalation.

do it and stop being a bluepilled faggot

This

>My feelings override others knowledge
Every time

Its all faked and if you compare the footage you will notice that the plane always takes a different approach.

sorry d00d, you fell for shitty CGI.

clean your eyes retard and stop being a jew shill

>be child
>watching DBZ instead of socializing with other children
>Goku is about to turn into SSJ3
>suddenly breaking news talking about 9/11
This is why I hate Muslims

>Jewgle search

i want legit proof.
checked the webm and not sure what to say. There's an explanation for everything. Why do i still refuse to believe the theories? Beccause guess who made them. JEWS AND MUSLIMS.

Yeah, I wake up in the morning and that was already on TV news, so I sit with my apartment friends to see it burn to the ground, with people jumping, the second plane and all that.
Terrefic.

I like this psyop you're running with btw.

It's a lot more entertaining than the last ones, seems to promote schizoid behavior a lot more too.

I give you a 9/10 for this one, it's some of your better work.

Try to apply this to your snadyhook psyops.

There are hundreds of videos and many of them are of non media, im not sure if you understand that

check the other webms and stop being a retard

fact: if any of the 9/11 plane footage looks real to you, you're a fucking retard.

>"b-b-but them jews wud never lie to me!!!"

WRONG

also check all dem shills crawling into the thread as soon as the 9/11 CGI gets mentioned on this site.

>and many of them are of non media
actually every footage containing planes comes from individuals who are in some way connected to the (((MSM)))

>OY VEY JUST A COINCIDENCE GOYIM!!!!!

I got hit by a car on that day while riding my scooter on route to high school.

A serious question for the burgers: do you still believe that a bunch of sandniggers hidden in a cavern in the asshole of afganistan did that?

Getting to visit Afghanistan and shooting actual muslims. Ask me what you like, I'll be here for a little while

>mah absolutes in political parties

Bush sucks and so do you Obongo leaf.

Fucking state of this Kraut

My dad worked two blocks away and had to travel through the debris to get on the boats near Battery Park. We lived in NJ so he didn't come home until hours later. I remember I couldn't even touch him because he had dust on him.

Stop drinking the kool aid kike boy. Gimme a reason why it would be faked.
Lemme guess, muh oil?
>Bush sucks
how dare you

>do you still believe that a bunch of sandniggers hidden in a cavern in the asshole

We haven't in over a decade.

Sure some invested cucks still thought that way until like 2010, but collectively? No.

Paki you have to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGjfO7iML5s

jesus christ you are either the worst kind of scum, or the worst kind of idiot. either way i want to educate you.

LOL what a pussy

Its something called September

>check the other webms and stop being a retard
Compression artifacts and macroblocs, autismo.